What's new

Will You Celebrate 14 August - Shocking Poll Results

Some people used to say the same about pti.That people like gen pasha and zaheerul Islam helped IK.

Sure they probably did.

The difference is Imran Khan learned his lesson and resisted the second he realised what was happening.

Nawaz Sharif was cultivated by Zia ul Haq, installed in 1990 and overthrown in 1993. Rather than fight the Establishment, he went into exile. In 1997 he was installed again, removed again in 1999 and went into exile again waiting like a beggar for the army to choose him again. And they did in 2014 and let him escape jail in 2019.

Benazir Bhutto same story. Won the 1989 election, removed in 1990. Rather than fight the Establishment she chose to wait on the side until 1993 before being ousted again in 1996. Then eliminated in 2007.

To suggest Imran Khan is the same is ridiculous. He's in jail because he resisted and fought GHQs occupation of Pakistan.

PPP and PMLN are all GHQ pawns. PTI are not.

As a grandson of an fauji….I will not. The armed forces have lost my respect. 4 people were in the army from my family. My grandfather, my grandmothers brother, my nani’s brother and my great-grandfather. I salute these real men

Back
Top Bottom