What's new

Winning chance against China is zero, according to Japanese war simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure DPRK would take the opportunity to attack South Korea and unite. US would not only be very busy facing China it would have the headache of defending South Korea at the same time. You can bet Russia would not sit idle and watch. These brainless people can only think of US & JP vs China. The Communist bloc comprises of two major military super powers and a bulldog in the NE Asia region. I'd like to see if Yankees and its allies are really eager to declare war on China. US & JP economies will take a massive hit too lets not pretend these two are "invulnerable"

Not Only Japan, even US do no have these sort of missile.

10 day inventory is more than sufficient to make our enemy bend on their knees. 10 days for contingency. Our army chief in his interview has stated that India is ready for two front war.

High IQ chinese exposed his knowledge once again. Sadhus pray for god and nothing else.

Chinese missiels and all military stuff is paper tiger. Their planes and BMD is also paper tiger. After claim of making 2 fifth generation planes, china begs Russia for 4th generation Su 35 and than claims that their fifth generation planes are better than US and Russia. Same is true for BMD and chinese missiles.

But a place where 280 million shits in open is heaven. Am i right?

First of all, LRSAM is an Israeli missile. India just provide the paint job. Secondly, this is Israeli's low end missile that Israel put in their corvette. Since this is the most advance SAM in Indian Navy, India place it in their most advance ships. See the difference on how Israel and India treat this missile. Finally, US have no need for this missile as US uses SM 3 or ESSM, not a missile with the capability that Israel would only put in their corvette. I might be wrong but I don't think US has Air defense corvettes. USN relies on Aegis cruisers or destroyers for air defense.

N.Koreans are so eager to take care of Japan, no one on this planet is more enthusiastic to nuke Japan than North Korea.
Why do you think we kept them alive for so long...it's just to fck with Japan

First of all, LRSAM is an Israeli missile. India just provide the paint job. Secondly, this is Israeli's low end missile that Israel put in their corvette. Since this is the most advance SAM in Indian Navy, India place it in their most advance ships. See the difference on how Israel and India treat this missile. Finally, US have no need for this missile as US uses SM 3 or ESSM, not a missile with the capability that Israel would only put in their corvette. I might be wrong but I don't think US has Air defense corvettes. USN relies on Aegis cruisers or destroyers for air defense.
Stop responding to them. Just like attention whores, me me me, here see me, I am an Indy, I am supa powa

China , US and Russia are all in this region,any war happening in the region will quickly escalate into a world war.

Your great knowledge is in exhibition once again.

If Tokyo is bombed, USA will be deterred by their own survival instinct so they will have a good long debate about whether to help Japan. The war will be over well before any conclusion is reached.

Our General Yin Zhuo already declared on state-owned TV that we will use nuke if any nuclear attack is launched from a naval vessel or aircraft based in Japan or US homeland. This is considered defensive use of our nuclear weapons.

This was the way of thinking of Imperial Japanese forces about USA during WW2

Well, I think Japan has the ability to make advanced missiles. Does not need the help of India the “Brown movement” missile.
Prior to this, India should worry about their 20 days of arms inventory...

Chinese recession to what extent. I don't know.
But it's not too bad.
1, China is still the world's largest shipbuilding country and exporter.
2, China is still the world's third largest arms exporter.
3, China is still the world's largest high-speed train manufacturers.
4, China's industrial output is still the world's first.
Therefore, the industrial structure is different. Rather than dreaming of the collapse of China, it is better to imagine Russia occupying sweden.

China will need to build a lot of ships because the Chinese commercial ships will not be a floating.
Western shipping companies will probably stop buying however.
Exports will go down, because shipping companies will not be visiting Chinese ports.
The Chinese weapons exports (mainly to Pakistan, Bangla Desh and Myanmar) may of courße continue.

China will need to build a lot of ships because the Chinese commercial ships will not be a floating.
Western shipping companies will probably stop buying however.
Exports will go down, because shipping companies will not be visiting Chinese ports.
The Chinese weapons exports (mainly to Pakistan, Bangla Desh and Myanmar) may of courße continue.
Wow... But, but...
The US Navy doesn't seem to agree with your view of China's shipbuilding industry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ubcontractor-in-china/?utm_term=.d0cd7def13ba

Oh...the NATO Turkey doesn't seem to agree with your views on Chinese weapons.

http://www.bestchinanews.com/Military/3593.html

And Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Thailand, Egypt, Iraq, Indonesia, Malaysia, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela, Algeria ... And the nearest Philippines. Doesn't seem to agree with you.

http://thediplomat.com/2016/08/chinas-growing-arms-sales-to-latin-america/
https://jamestown.org/program/chinas-arms-sales-to-latin-america-another-arrow-in-the-quiver/

Therefore, the industrial structure is different, I don't need to be serious with you, In't it?

Wow... But, but...
The US Navy doesn't seem to agree with your view of China's shipbuilding industry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/09/15/why-is-the-navys-largest-shipbuilder-looking-for-a-subcontractor-in-china/?utm_term=.

Oh...the NATO Turkey doesn't seem to agree with your views on Chinese weapons.

http://www.bestchinanews.com/Military/3593.html

And Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Thailand, Egypt, Iraq, Indonesia, Malaysia, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela, Algeria ... And the nearest Philippines. Doesn't seem to agree with you.

http://thediplomat.com/2016/08/chinas-growing-arms-sales-to-latin-america/
https://jamestown.org/program/chinas-arms-sales-to-latin-america-another-arrow-in-the-quiver/

Therefore, the industrial structure is different, I don't need to be serious with you, In't it?

That article says that a US company is considering awarding a contract to a Chinese company
to build a dry dock in the US, and Pentagon seems to consider that a bad idea.
Has nothing to with the fact that Chinese merchant vessels will be very vulnerable in the case
of a war between the US and China.
It is also very likely that the US initiates a blockade vs Chinese harbours, in which case all merchant
shipping in South East Asia will be affected.
The article is totally irrelevant.

I did not state my view on Chinese weapons, so there is nothing for NATO to disagree on.
Did I say that China only exports weapons to the three countries mentioned?
Did I say that the US will block exports to these countries.

LOL you can produce a statement quite quickly I am sure. You are good at that!

Moreover, you said it yourself just now: a defensive posture around existing USA bases in Japan will be the first reaction. This is a relatively low degree of intervention for USA. We can shower Tokyo with cruise and ballistic missiles with impunity.

Finally, we did try to attack Taiwan in 1996 but USA intervention stopped us. After 20 years, we believe we have the capability to overcome both American and Japanese intervention to prevail in Taiwan so the military action card is very much in Beijing's hand.

LOL:tup:

Recently Japanese admirals conduct internal military excerise and simulation to evalulate the outcome of a possible skirmish with China in East China sea.

The conclusion is the Japanese airforce may hold the line for a few hours to a few days before lost all their fighters to China, they believe Chinese airforce enjoy a significant number and quanlity advantage, and their pilots are at least as good as the Japanese ones.

The Japanese are more confident in their navy, believe if China dont use their antiship ballastic missiles from rocket force, then there is 30% of the chance the japanese navy can defeat Chinese navy in east China sea, however if China use their antiship ballastic missiles, the winning chance will reduce to zero.

Such simulation is under the assumption of current military balance, and under the assumption that US force wont come to rescue.

With such results, the Japanese defence force call for deepen cooperation with US force stationed in Japan and warn against operation without US's support, and acceralation the purchasement of F-35.

http://a.mp.uc.cn/article.html?uc_p...fa9698&wm_id=cd0e20e74d55400f8bf7ce7bf0c00c8b

This is consistent with an earlier article published on Foregin Policy, the US think tank believe without US intereven the Japanese will lose to PLA in 5 days, and the think tank suggest the US should not interenve such skirimish if it is not invloved in PLA invade Japan mainland.

http://www.guancha.cn/military-affairs/2016_01_28_349599_s.shtml
the article says Japan winning at sea is zero if the Chinese resort to antiship ballistic missiles. Japan has 19 active conventional submarines. I wonder how can Chinese missiles hit them if submerged?

That article says that a US company is considering awarding a contract to a Chinese company
Has nothing to with the fact that Chinese merchant vessels will be very vulnerable in the case
It is also very likely that the US initiates a blockade vs Chinese harbours, in which case all merchant

I did not state my view on Chinese weapons, so there is nothing for NATO to disagree on.
Haha, I don't want to go through 4 links to change your point of view
I just want to let you know that our industrial structure is different, instead of the collapse of China, I think the Russian occupation of Sweden is more realistic.

You seem to care so much about ASIA... unnecessarily :-) LOL

Instead YOU should have taken care more about your few hundred thousand migratory brothers from MENA... hopefully the big brotherhood from the late Gaddafi land and other nearby places will be great contributors for the PROGRESSIVE rejuvenation of SWEDEN, coaxed with the politically correct movement incl. the LGBT advocate there (for sure it's good for population control)... I wish the big laboratory of social engineering there will proceed successfully :cheers:
And watch out your northern neighboring giant bear, be careful in teasing the seemingly tame giant :mps:the bear is nice but it can be savaged if it gets angry and then your small island is pretty close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom