What's new

Women caught stealing, torn her cloths for propaganda against shop keeper in Faisalabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if it wasn't for the district police chief , s.h.o concerned would never have lodged an f.i.r for a local crime -------- gotta appoint like 10-15 dpo's in mediocre level cities.

some thing wrong with Punjab. Mob culture is pretty much dominates there. All such incidents happen in Punjab or atleast 95% of it.

some thing wrong with Punjab. Mob culture is pretty much dominates there. All such incidents happen in Punjab or atleast 95% of it.

I mean, not to defend anything, but KPK is not far behind. They burnt the whole Police Station in Mardan just a week ago. Punjab is yet to see something like this.

Chickens coming home to roost for this godforsaken country.
It is time to reap what has been sowed for decades.
Ibtada e ishq hai...
Watch this space.

Tbh am scared of my beloved homeland. Its people who define it. It used to be a place where people used to intervene and save every scuffle outside. But seeing this,whooo man, I'm scared for my family, even owning a firearm wouldn't work, what can I do with a 17 round mag against the mob culture.

what can I do with a 17 round mag against the mob culture.

Help save some oxygen and reduce the burden on country's limited resources.

In the right hands only show of the hand gun can stop it before it even starts.

Pakistanis have no shame. Ive seen it myself going out with my family, guys continue to use vile language knowing that families are around. Men stare like they havent seen women before in their life. I felt so embarrassed going out with my family but I never faced the same in Saudi. I thought Saudis are most desperate but Pakistanis proved me wrong. We either need to change or cease to be a nation. I dont want our country to become India.

Tbh am scared of my beloved homeland. Its people who define it. It used to be a place where people used to intervene and save every scuffle outside. But seeing this,whooo man, I'm scared for my family, even owning a firearm wouldn't work, what can I do with a 17 round mag against the mob culture.

1. Spare mags.
2. As soon as the bodies drop the josh drops too.

I mean, not to defend anything, but KPK is not far behind. They burnt the whole Police Station in Mardan just a week ago. Punjab is yet to see something like this.
Punjab takes the cake on misogyny and bullying the weak along with Sindh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom