What's new

Women caught stealing, torn her cloths for propaganda against shop keeper in Faisalabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harami punna to nahi krna chaheay
Kapray phaarny ki kia zaroorat thi?

Sir G, you are right. They should not do mentioned heinous crimes.

But this is one side of the coin.
A real life incident in brief from the decades of 80s :
I myself witnessed such an incident. Four women (Gadwi Bajanay Wali) stole a neighboring housewife's purse including some gold jewelry; from the area and ran away. The crime was reported to the police of the area within minutes by the servant of neighbors.
A single policeman was deputed to the task as women were involved. A taxi driver reported that he dropped such women at Faiz Abad bus stop. The single policeman arrived at Faiz Abad bus stop and upon investigation, cart vendors told the policeman, such four women pedestrians were seen moving towards the Ojhari Camp along Murree Road. The policeman took the taxi and asked the driver to move to Murree Road towards Rawalpindi.
At a distance of approximately 300 meters, all four women identified moving towards Rawalpindi. The policeman got of the taxi to arrest them and the drama begins. All four women started to hit the policeman with their 'Gadwis'; the policeman was miserably failed to handle them. Soon the traffic-jammed and people try to help the policeman to arrest the culprits.
First time I seen in my life that a woman could be so bold to take-off her clothes (Shalwar) in public. Two of the women done same and nobody from public tried to touch them because they both were half naked and both able to flee the spot but later arrested near Chandni Chowk. Other two were taken to policestation for further investigation.
At that time no mobiles were with public to film such 'drama in real life'. Now almost everyone has the luxury and that's why the present incident was filmed, though I didn't seen the video. Could not comment that what really happened here.

Pakistanis have no shame. Ive seen it myself going out with my family, guys continue to use vile language knowing that families are around. Men stare like they havent seen women before in their life. I felt so embarrassed going out with my family but I never faced the same in Saudi. I thought Saudis are most desperate but Pakistanis proved me wrong. We either need to change or cease to be a nation. I dont want our country to become India.

worse part is they start scratching themselves desperately. its a dog eat dog country.

Criminal activity Police will look into it

After a criminal activity is reported it takes police some time to gather evidence and then take action

• Every country has 1,00-1,000 cases of criminal nature per day

We have such a jungle rule in Pakistan.

Growing up in the UK I was always VERY defensive of Pakistan. Even if someone said something remotely negative or something that wasn't necessarily negative I would get very defensive. Like for example if someone said 'Don't go Pakistan in May - July. It's very hot there.' I'd get riled up and be like 'Idiots like you should never go there. We don't need you and blah blah blah.'

The older I got, the worse the image of Pakistan has become in my head and it's very sad.

Like we don't even have a jungle rule. In jungle rule, a hunter would always hunt its prey. In Pakistan a hunter (Rich and powerful) will let its' prey go after exploiting it and/or taking bribes from it. We're Islamic just by the name. Nothing Islamic about this Pakistan.

Last edited:
We have such a jungle rule in Pakistan.

Growing up in the UK I was always VERY defensive of Pakistan. Even if someone said something remotely negative or something that wasn't necessarily negative I would get very defensive. Like for example if someone said 'Don't go Pakistan in May - July. It's very hot there.' I'd get riled up and be like 'Idiots like you should never go there. We don't need you and blah blah blah.'

The older I got, the worse the image of Pakistan has become in my head and it's very sad.

Like we don't even have a jungle rule. In jungle rule, a hunter would always hunt its prey. In Pakistan a hunter (Rich and powerful) will let its' prey go after exploiting it and/or taking bribes from it. We're Islamic just by the name. Nothing Islamic about this Pakistan.

Things will get worse before they get better but they will get better one day

Have a destiny to fulfil

Sir G, you are right. They should not do mentioned heinous crimes.

But this is one side of the coin.
A real life incident in brief from the decades of 80s :
I myself witnessed such an incident. Four women (Gadwi Bajanay Wali) stole a neighboring housewife's purse including some gold jewelry; from the area and ran away. The crime was reported to the police of the area within minutes by the servant of neighbors.
A single policeman was deputed to the task as women were involved. A taxi driver reported that he dropped such women at Faiz Abad bus stop. The single policeman arrived at Faiz Abad bus stop and upon investigation, cart vendors told the policeman, such four women pedestrians were seen moving towards the Ojhari Camp along Murree Road. The policeman took the taxi and asked the driver to move to Murree Road towards Rawalpindi.
At a distance of approximately 300 meters, all four women identified moving towards Rawalpindi. The policeman got of the taxi to arrest them and the drama begins. All four women started to hit the policeman with their 'Gadwis'; the policeman was miserably failed to handle them. Soon the traffic-jammed and people try to help the policeman to arrest the culprits.
First time I seen in my life that a woman could be so bold to take-off her clothes (Shalwar) in public. Two of the women done same and nobody from public tried to touch them because they both were half naked and both able to flee the spot but later arrested near Chandni Chowk. Other two were taken to policestation for further investigation.
At that time no mobiles were with public to film such 'drama in real life'. Now almost everyone has the luxury and that's why the present incident was filmed, though I didn't seen the video. Could not comment that what really happened here.

I've a gut feeling that these guys are not only gonna take the complaint back even though backed by cctv footage but may also pay her for settling this matter out of court for them being ulo k pathay loose cannons.

some people, who have same mindset who declared, minaret Pakistan incident pre planned, now declaring this incident is too fake, by uploading edited or fake video, then sharing on twitter, that women stripped herself, but in that video faces are not visible and may be fake, from other areas or country...

question is police was so stupid that,they did not get cctv footage..

First time I seen in my life that a woman could be so bold to take-off her clothes (Shalwar) in public. Two of the women done same and nobody from public tried to touch them because they both were half naked and both able to flee the spot but later arrested near Chandni Chowk.

Always keep a safe distance and never argue with a lady when alone.

2 years ago when India’s rape “epidemic” was being highlighted I made a comment about Karma and cultural/social similarities. Looks like those chickens have come home to roost.

qais tasveer ke parde mein bhee uriyaan niklaa.

Petty Crime , criminals when caught often blame police :coffee:
Sometimes some news is highlighted more in Private channels

There are 999,000 Good acts done yesterday in Pakistan , but the 1 Petty crime incident makes the news and then is globally circulated

The biggest flaw in the story is

"No one in their right mind goes to police station" to drink water people go to the man selling Sugar cane drink on road or Rooh Afzah drink with ice on street or buy a drink from Restaurant

It is very easy to discover false story

I don't read too much in to these petty crime incidents

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• As Election year will come closer , I expect these type of news to be circulated more frequently by PML / PPP group in local media
  • The purpose of these type of news is demoralization
  • After Tomatoe is expensive and Potatoes is expensive the cycle of petty crime making news is next phase

1638904285437.png

PMLN and Fazlu group run their Operation in cycles they have a very distinct pattern , one follows the other

If Government had locked up
  • Fazlu
  • Nani
  • Showbaz
  • Nawaz Sharif
  • Hamza Sharif
  • Ishad dar
Pakistan would be like Paris

But some where in courts lie very Merciful friendly judges who give bails cheaply to highly wanted criminals

Last edited:
Petty crime , police will look into it

There are 100-1000's of crimes done daily in Big cities of world can't open a thread about every single crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom