What's new

World Bank Reports Decline in Indian Poverty

This topic is banned on the forum. Please do NOT discuss it. Anyways good for India. :tup:

Guys I have been as guilty as anybody of winding Indians up and there are Indians who do the same to us. What kind of people are we Indians and Pakistanis that we revel in the misery of a neighbouring countries population starving. Yea Indies got lots of people hungry and we in Pakistan have our problems as well. But what’s the point. It doesn’t make me feel any better learning that there are more Indians suffering hunger that Pakistanis any more. I have children and I love them dearly. Some of you may be already blessed and have children other may have nephews nieces etc. Imagine how many children are going to sleep hungry immaterial that they are Pakistani or Indian. Try one day to get off your computers and not eat and see how it feels. Doesn’t that prick your conscience?

We should all Indians and Pakistanis be critical of leaderships of both countries that allow this to continue in the 21st century whilst both countries have recourses that enable us to produce nukes. Look at Iran they have money but they haven’t manage to succeed in nuke production. If only we could all occasionally channel our energies to make sure no child sleeps hungry in India or Pakistan I would be far more proud.

Man.. I just hope you are not screwing around with these comments, because you just made me a little embarrassed about all the anti Pakistani threads that I created

Man.. I just hope you are not screwing around with these comments, because you just made me a little embarrassed about all the anti Pakistani threads that I created

Pleased to be of service lol

Whats the fuss ?

Yes, poverty is a major issue in India. It is less to do with lack of funds and more to do with corruption . Less than 20 paisa of every rupee spent by the Govt gets ground applied.

I do not see anything to hide or feel shy about neither is there a need to draw parallels or comparisons with another nation .

Lastly poverty has little to do with the caste system. There are very very rich among those in the ' lower' castes and extreme poverty in the ' upper' castes.

If India has more number of people than Pakistan for instance then logically there must be more rich / poor than Pakistan by the same percentage.

Thats is very true....If a guy is dalit doesnt mean they are poor....All of my dalit friends are multi millionaires .

Yes, poverty is a major issue in India. It is less to do with lack of funds and more to do with corruption . Less than 20 paisa of every rupee spent by the Govt gets ground applied.

14a8r9u.jpg

Here is a summary of all scams since independence. These may not be the only ones. These are the ones that were caught and brought to the notice of the public.

In total, this is coming upto Rs. 910,603,234,300,000, which is equal to USD 20.23 trillion. With this huge amount, India will become a super-power overnight and can permanently kill all social problems mainly poverty and unemployment.

Take a detailed look at the list. Great work by the person who compiled it.

wow... now that was serious and a nice post ... :-) .... atleast there is one like minded brother here :)
Guys I have been as guilty as anybody of winding Indians up and there are Indians who do the same to us. What kind of people are we Indians and Pakistanis that we revel in the misery of a neighbouring countries population starving. Yea Indies got lots of people hungry and we in Pakistan have our problems as well. But what’s the point. It doesn’t make me feel any better learning that there are more Indians suffering hunger that Pakistanis any more. I have children and I love them dearly. Some of you may be already blessed and have children other may have nephews nieces etc. Imagine how many children are going to sleep hungry immaterial that they are Pakistani or Indian. Try one day to get off your computers and not eat and see how it feels. Doesn’t that prick your conscience?

We should all Indians and Pakistanis be critical of leaderships of both countries that allow this to continue in the 21st century whilst both countries have recourses that enable us to produce nukes. Look at Iran they have money but they haven’t manage to succeed in nuke production. If only we could all occasionally channel our energies to make sure no child sleeps hungry in India or Pakistan I would be far more proud.

14a8r9u.jpg

Here is a summary of all scams since independence. These may not be the only ones. These are the ones that were caught and brought to the notice of the public.

In total, this is coming upto Rs. 910,603,234,300,000, which is equal to USD 20.23 trillion. With this huge amount, India will become a super-power overnight and can permanently kill all social problems mainly poverty and unemployment.

Take a detailed look at the list. Great work by the person who compiled it.

I've seen this before. The numbers seem to be perceived values. They seem to be too fantastic to be true.

I've seen this before. The numbers seem to be perceived values. They seem to be too fantastic to be true.

they are actually quoting far less than the real number, the real number will blow you away. Many scams are missing as well including the 2G scam which is just huge.

Sooner rather than later India`s poverty rates will continue to decline rapidly, which comes with economic development.
I hope the same for Pakistan, even though Pakistan is no friend to Israel, there are still the children that suffer to consider.

Back
Top Bottom