What's new

World Cup 2022 qualifiers: Vietnam beat China 3-1

Congratulation to Vietnam on the win. But Chinese men's soccer team is always joke of the country since ever. They've never been good before and always setting new low every time in the news. They are the equivalent of Chinese LCA.😮‍💨

They'll lose to Myanmar eventually as the "prophecy" has foretold.

Last edited:
Brother calm down, its just a sport. No shame in losing to a team that performed better.

He was being facetious. Seriously though, Chinese men's soccer has been a joke for at least 30 years. The problems are systemic and the situation is hopeless . BTW congratulations to Vietnam.

lol. viva viet is back and he thinks this could trigger Chinese here, but obviously, he is very wrong, who t f cares about China men soccer team.

We should send these football players to North Korea to dig coal, and help them apply for North Korea nationality so that they will never appear in our sight.

They dare to lose even the Vietnamese, which is a new lower limit of China's sports humiliation record.
China need to get rid of illegal betting network. This is one big reason for decline of China football.

lol. viva viet is back and he thinks this could trigger Chinese here, but obviously, he is very wrong, who t f cares about China men soccer team.
Every time I see them post stuff like this, it always leaves me a worse impression of Vietnam than the last.

Seriously, is Vietnamese nationalism simply just a inferiority complex around China? Is there nothing else to proud of? Food, culture etc? It’s always ‘muh spratly islands are ours’ ‘we defeated China in 1971 war etc etc’

Every time I see them post stuff like this, it always leaves me a worse impression of Vietnam than the last.

Seriously, is Vietnamese nationalism simply just a inferiority complex around China? Is there nothing else to proud of? Food, culture etc? It’s always ‘muh spratly islands are ours’ ‘we defeated China in 1971 war etc etc’
he and his famous quote that China will collapse in 2023, it is only 1 year away. :rofl:

Brother calm down, its just a sport. No shame in losing to a team that performed better.
CN spent a lot of money in football, their leader Xi Jinping love football very much, too, they even used 3,4 foreign players against VN's team and still lost quickly in 20 mins while VN spent much less for our team (use only VN players, not even using over sea VNese players )

China should play cricket

But "Uncle Xi" supports Chinese football…even if you don't!

tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo5_1280.jpg

China need to get rid of illegal betting network. This is one big reason for decline of China football.

So you are residing in Singapore, not China, current PDF system has revealed it, man you should be more honest as a men.

So you are residing in Singapore, not China, current PDF system has revealed it, man you should be more honest as a men.
Current pdf system exposed a lot of locations
Which was weird

Some Iranian guy was living in Japan all along? Some guys with 2 Pak flags were living abroad

Which was weird

Some Iranian guy was living in Japan all along? Some guys with 2 Pak flags were living abroad

This is good, we need to expose it, also for Malay Malaysian pretending as Indonesian like this guy @Lego Jangkar

Which was weird

Isn't it common for Chinese people to use VPN?

On the contrary, why do some Americans use VPN?
Your IP address nationality are often changing.@Hamartia Antidote

I've been watching football since the 1990s. These bastards of the football team make me uncomfortable every year. This year is even worse. They lost to the Vietnamese in the Chinese New Year!
It prove that Xi failed to clean corruption at least in football system.

Isn't it common for Chinese people to use VPN? On the contrary, why do some Americans use VPN?

We are not talking about VPN, but as member we need to reveal our residing location and our citizenship/origin. This current system also shows which members are honest, and which one who are not honest. This shows a character of a men.

Some members are actually false flaggers, showing citizenship of other country, it is intended to make people believe his post when he talk about the country, which actually intended to damage the image of intended country, same like this Malay Malaysian pretending as Indonesian @Lego Jangkar

He is residing in Malaysia, but show Indonesian as his citizenship. After I debunk his post intended to humiliate native Indonesian, he always give "haha" in any my post showing good thing about Indonesia, you can see in Indonesia Economic forum thread and Indonesia defense forum thread

Isn't it common for Chinese people to use VPN?

On the contrary, why do some Americans use VPN?
Your IP address nationality are often changing.@Hamartia Antidote
Maybe China situation is complex but weird for Pakistanis and other nationalities to do such things

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom