What's new

World Cup 2022 qualifiers: Vietnam beat China 3-1

So you are residing in Singapore, not China, current PDF system has revealed it, man you should be more honest as a men.
Honest? When did I am not honest? I guess you didnt flip thru my previous post. Do you know how many PRC are there in Singapore? We used to cross travel often to and from China but now pandemic stop that.

But "Uncle Xi" supports Chinese football…even if you don't!

tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo5_1280.jpg

So far, no one gets death penalty for soccer corruption in China, They need to set an example to warn others of the seriousness.

Last edited:
It prove that Xi failed to clean corruption at least in football system.
Clean up.

Do you know how many people in the Chinese Football Association live in prison now? On February 18, 2013 alone, three Chinese Football Association presidents and more than 40 officials were arrested.

The problem of Chinese football is not just corruption. From weak youth player training system, over commercialized league matches, seriously overestimated player value and so on, this system needs to be completely rebuilt.

BTW:
Personally, I think the biggest problem of Chinese football lies in the training system of young players.
The Chinese Football Association commercialized the training system too early, as a result, it needs a particularly high tuition fee to learn football in China, the cost of learning football in China is even higher than that of learning equestrian and golf. As a result, the training system of Chinese young football players can only output very few talents every year.
Popularize a little knowledge: Although there are huge fan groups, there are only 18000 registered players in China. Iceland has only 300000 people, but Iceland has 22000 registered players. Vietnam has 50000 registered players.

Last edited:
Clean up.

Do you know how many people in the Chinese Football Association live in prison now? On February 18, 2013 alone, three Chinese Football Association presidents and more than 40 officials were arrested.

The problem of Chinese football is not just corruption. From weak youth player training system, over commercialized league matches, seriously overestimated player value and so on, this system needs to be completely rebuilt.

BTW:
Personally, I think the biggest problem of Chinese football lies in the training system of young players.
The Chinese Football Association commercialized the training system too early, as a result, it needs a particularly high tuition fee to learn football in China, the cost of learning football in China is even higher than that of learning equestrian and golf.
Popularize a little knowledge: Although there are huge fan groups, there are only 18000 registered players in China. Iceland has only 300000 people, but Iceland has 22000 registered players. Vietnam has 50000 registered players.
Many Chinese football play fake football. Some for money while some are being threaten. If you log into foreign football betting system. Large number of bets are from China. Especially when matches between Chinese national team, Many patriotic local punters bet Chinese national team. Bookies will never allow Chinese national team to win. Do not underestimate the influence and power of these syndicates.

Chinese football cannot become strong until the training system of Chinese young players is completely rebuilt. Wells without water will dry up sooner or later.
A country with a population of 1.4 billion provides even less young players than a country with a population of 300000.
Under such conditions, even if we send more capable officials to manage the Football Association, even if we inject more funds, it will not be effective.

Many Chinese football play fake football. Some for money while some are being threaten. If you log into foreign football betting system. Large number of bets are from China. Especially when matches between Chinese national team, Many patriotic local punters bet Chinese national team. Bookies will never allow Chinese national team to win. Do not underestimate the influence and power of these syndicates.
I don't deny the influence of such gambling groups, but we have worse problems.

Don't exaggerate the influence of gambling groups. For example, gambling websites can also bet on Chinese women's football, but Chinese women's football has won the world championship many times.

Chinese football cannot become strong until the training system of Chinese young players is completely rebuilt. Wells without water will dry up sooner or later.
A country with a population of 1.4 billion provides even less young players than a country with a population of 300000.
Under such conditions, even if we send more capable officials to manage the Football Association, even if we inject more funds, it will not be effective.

I don't deny the influence of such gambling groups, but we have worse problems.

Don't exaggerate the influence of gambling groups. For example, gambling websites can also bet on Chinese women's football, but Chinese women's football has won the world championship many times.
How many people bet on women football? It just a tiny fraction compares to men's.

BTW:
The Chinese Football Association commercialized the training system too early, as a result, it needs a particularly high tuition fee to learn football in China, the cost of learning football in China is even higher than that of learning equestrian and golf. As a result, the training system of Chinese young football players can only output very few talents every year.
Why Xi can not force the training clubs to reduce the cost of learning football ?? we all know Xi loves football so much and willing to stay up late to watch the matches. In Vietnam, if you can play football well, then many training clubs will want to invite you in .

btw, VNese are still too short (just around 1,55m to 1,75m , only few men are 1,80m and above), thats why we still have to rely on smart tactic than relying on our physic

Last edited:
Why Xi can not force the training clubs to reduce the cost of learning football ?? we all know Xi loves football so much and willing to stay up late to watch the matches. In Vietnam, if you can play football well, then many training clubs will want to invite you in .

btw, VNese are still too short (just around 1,55m to 1,75m , only few men are 1,80m and above), thats why we still have to rely on smart tactic than relying on our physic

As I said just now, the Chinese Football Association has commercialized the training system for young players. The training of young players has become a business, which is taught to private companies.
The Chinese govt has no right to interfere in the normal operation of private companies. Vietnam's national policy is very close to China. I think you can understand that.
Congratulations to Vietnam football team. You did a good job.

We should send these football players to North Korea to dig coal, and help them apply for North Korea nationality so that they will never appear in our sight.

They dare to lose even the Vietnamese, which is a new lower limit of China's sports humiliation record.
Loool...take a tablet mate. Its just 22 overpaid idiots kicking a dead cow

Yep, could be, Chinese are very good at another sports, but don't know why u guys are too bad at football, Cnese football players are taller, stronger than VNese ones, but it just like they (Cnese) gave up after 20 mins, they didn't even wanna run while those Brazil born players played like butchers , they wanna hurt our players than playing with ball and got yellow cards :lol:

Lu Guofu Alan
Lu Guofu (No. 18) and Alan (No. 11) disappointed in the match against Vietnam

As I said just now, the Chinese Football Association has commercialized the training system for young players. The training of young players has become a business, which is taught to private companies.
The Chinese govt has no right to interfere in the normal operation of private companies. Vietnam's national policy is very close to China. I think you can understand that.
Congratulations to Vietnam football team. You did a good job.
Yes, The training of young players is taught to private companies in VN, too, but if they can train well, then people will love them , the leaders also love them bcs VN's leaders also love football like Mr. Xi, they will receive more money , more contracts from the Govt.

Btw, I think Mr Xi must find out the way to improve CN's football, its boring to watch the White to win every football matches in World cup. If Vnese are as tall and strong as Cnese, then we could beat even German team in near future :lol

Football is a good sport, I love playing it since I was even 5 years old. The problem with it is that after we pass high school then it will be hard finding friends to play it, I only had several times playing football during my university time in my university football field. It was a competition between classes within my faculty.

Most of the time in my university I played basketball which is easier to find people to play whether 3x3 or 5x5 usually every afternoon or during my faculty team practice time 2 times within a week. Basketball can be played alone as well with 3 point shoots or just 2 point shots practice. Easier to find basketball fields in Jakarta and many neighborhood here have it for free.

Last edited:
They're not even as good as LCA, at least LCA is better than Vietnamese made aircraft, they're like toilets in India. They are a truck of bananas,.only Chinese bananas will lose to the Vietnamese.

Though the topic has nothing to do with India but your obsession will definitely bring India to it. Anyways you had a good team when you hosted WC along with Japan. I think they did not won any match during that WC but they showed that they have potential. Asians were under the delusion that we would be soon having Asian Teams representing us in FIFA.

Yes, The training of young players is taught to private companies in VN, too, but if they can train well, then people will love them , the leaders also love them bcs VN's leaders also love football like Mr. Xi, they will receive more money , more contracts from the Govt.

Btw, I think Mr Xi must find out the way to improve CN's football, its boring to watch the White to win every football matches in World cup. If Vnese are as tall and strong as Cnese, then we could beat even German team in near future :lol

Thank you for your wishes.
I'm afraid Xi JinPing doesn't have time to manage the specific affairs of the Chinese Football Association.
I am 30+ years old. According to my physical condition, I should be able to live for 50+ years. I wish I could live to see what you said.

I'm very depressed now. Let Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran and other teams beat Europeans on behalf of Asia. Don't rely on the more than 20 footballwastes in our country. They should go to North Korea to dig coal under the command of little fat man.

Last edited:
So far we will have Iran, S. Korea, KSA, Japan and another team to represent Asia in the world cup. Then these teams will proceed to get crushed by whatever European team they face off against.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom