What's new

World Exclusive: F-16 Block-52 Flying With J-10C

I just don't get J10's cylindrical body design with wings stuck to it reminiscent of 50s and 60s design with very little wing/fuselage blending, unlike the Rafale or even the F16s. They could've added more wing blending and increased internal volume.

Plus the ginormous vertical stabilizer looks unsightly as well.

J10s look optimized for a air superiority role not so much as a multi role fighter.
yes it does leave a retro look of the 70s. the wing and fuselage size is all calculated and tested to work with what this jet carries internally and externally and any cosmetic change will mean major redesign resulting into a outlook which you and I want lol

There is a constant struggle ongoing between futuristic ideas and pragmatism on how they will actually be applied. You don’t want accidental launches or otherwise(tangential pun intended) just because you inducted a highly advanced system in numbers but didn’t train personnel on it enough. That has happened when it came to UAV operations early on and even with UCAV ops.
You are absolutely right on that point. There is only a limit of platforms that can be inducted without compromising upon war-time preparedness.

yes it does leave a retro look of the 70s. the wing and fuselage size is all calculated and tested to work with what this jet carries internally and externally and any cosmetic change will mean major redesign resulting into a outlook which you and I want lol

I want too mujhe tu shuru se kuch aur he lagta hay 😆

I just don't get J10's cylindrical body design with wings stuck to it reminiscent of 50s and 60s design with very little wing/fuselage blending, unlike the Rafale or even the F16s. They could've added more wing blending and increased internal volume.

Plus the ginormous vertical stabilizer looks unsightly as well.

J10s look optimized for a air superiority role not so much as a multi role fighter.

Hi,

I don't understand why kids don't use their brains.

Could it be possible that the air superiority " role is the need of the hour---".

ZomboDroid 15032022021015.jpg

If we talk about looks most of the members on this forum would still say F-16 beats all of them.
But it’s the purpose of practicality and future needs for which J-10C is being bought and inducted. The way PAF is projecting J-10C specially with the armament – PL-15 on dual racks right on the day of its induction ceremony is not a small thing and was never in common practice with PAF. It’s a silent message which is heard very loud and clear on the other side.
Secondly; shifting from US to Chinese as the mainstay aircraft is also a huge step and is a positive sign of non-dependency on un-reliable suppliers.

So the blocky F-16C/D block 52 is clearly been defeated by the J-10C in the beauty competition. Let's pitch older F-16s which aren't CFT capable to pitch against the adorable dragons and see who wins the beauty contest then 😍
Pehlay dono ko bikini pehnao phir beauty contest karwao. Bhai why do military machines have to look beautiful? They have an inherent beauty of their own.
Pakistanis love affair with the eff sola is longstanding. I dont think I will change my mind which says the F16 and Rafale are aesthetically 2 of the most beautiful planes ever designed.
A

Once J-10CP reaches 50 units they can retire the earlier F-16 A/B in PAF.
No J-10CE are replacing mirages not earlier models of F-16 in PAF
Mirages underwent ROSE. Not gonna happen with F-16. F-16 A/B will be retired soon.
Your simple ANSWER IS NO J-10CP ain't replacing F-16 A/B but mirages

Pehlay dono ko bikini pehnao phir beauty contest karwao. Bhai why do military machines have to look beautiful? They have an inherent beauty of their own.
Pakistanis love affair with the eff sola is longstanding. I dont think I will change my mind which says the F16 and Rafale are aesthetically 2 of the most beautiful planes ever designed.
A
I bet you, F Sola niswaar would be soon overwhelmed by the J 10 Niswaar, probably within 2022 😜.

There is real critical aspect for which military machines need to look hot and beautiful. Have you seen huge junky blobs of Russian military equipment! Yeah that's junk, not modern enough and low tech. Then there come the European, their military stuff is mostly ok but when it comes to US military machines damn they look beautiful so are categorized as the most technologically advanced and effective weapons. When you see Turkey and China's weapons getting prettier then they must be high tech, effectiveand upto par.😜

Just see that ugly looking pet sized flying samosa, whose paint seems to peel off 🤮 $hitty ineffective plane. :omghaha: :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom