What's new

World must accept Pakistan as nuclear power: Gen Majid

I dont know or perhaps I dont really understand,but anyways I must ask,whats official about this??After all recognition as a nuclear power is all about military might.And the very baseline about might is u make people see things ur way.The World knows that Pakistan has nuclear weapons,isnt this enough???Or is it like the UN or some other relevant body has to formally recognize Pakistan as a nuclear power??

Its better for the world to completely ban the whole concept of nuclear weapons :cheers:

No%20Nukes!%20No%20War!(1).jpg

than to add more and more nuclear weapon states.

Unfortunately India Started all this :undecided:

that was a lame comment to make in my opinion ....The Indian will then say,the Chinese started it,the Chinese will give some other reason....it will go on in chain,until u trace the roots back to the Americans.The Americans will then say they needed it to end the war....See,we cant undo the past,but we can definitely work towards a peaceful future....

Any nation that fails to sign the NPT will not be officially recognized as a nuclear power; this would practically mean admitting a 6th VETO country. While there are candidates around the world for this especially the G4, I don't think it is possible at least now to accept any non-signatories as nuclear powers including Pakistan, Israel and India--forget Iran and North Korea if they ever make a nuclear weapon.

Political compulsions, economic considerations and so forth might set the turning point on whether any non-signatory is accepted or not.

Besides, if seen from your perspective, what is the difference between official recognition and not recognition? Not recognizing you won't make your missiles vanish in thin air. As long as you have them in your control, be happy.

Your farsight can not go beyond India that is already proven. Atleast before joining in PDF, you need to have the idea that nuclear was developed by USA first. Then Soviet/Russia, UK, France, China..........and then India.

Pakistan should give nuclear cover to Iran and other arab countries.

In return can get oil and gas from them freely. IMO.

Its a Win-Win situation \

Dude Arabs can't distinguish their head from their *** you think they can handle Atomic Bombs and you never know when their head roll.

PAKISTAN have rich oil and gas resources, only we need batter politicians.......

On the other hand there are many countreis working on NUKE coz of the threat from Israeel and USA.

Emerging Nuclear Energy Countries

Nuclear power is under serious consideration in over thirty countries which do not currently have it (in a few, consideration is not necessarily at government level). For countries in bold, nuclear power prospects are more fully dealt with in specific country papers.

In Europe: Italy, Albania, Serbia, Portugal, Norway, Poland, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Ireland, Turkey.
In the Middle East and North Africa: Iran, Gulf states including UAE & Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Israel, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco.

In west, central and southern Africa: Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Uganda, Namibia.

In South America: Chile, Ecuador, Venezuela.

In central and southern Asia: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Bangladesh.

In SE Asia: Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand.

In east Asia: North Korea

Back
Top Bottom