What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

Where have you been living? under a rock???
We are EIGHT down :rofl:

Excellent start to the tournament by Pakistan. Excellent because they usually are at the best only once SHTF! :D

Anyway, bad game today, but remember its just the start of a long tournament. The first two wickets were a bit unfortunate in my opinion and it was all down hill from there. The batting line-up of our team is pretty good this time and i expect them to do MUCH better in coming games. It is the bowling i am worried about this time around.
OOPS! It's 9 now at exactly 20th over. I think they really thought it to be a 20:20 match. You are going to lose for sure.

But as per my observation, Pak has always reached finals or semis when they lose their first match. OMG! :fie:

Sometimes I wonder whether you guys lose the first match purposefully :-)

Bro, I had already predicted what is happening today weeks ago. I am not a fortuneteller.
The problem is the fans who can't talk rationally, dude shit happens, what did south africa score yestarday? And din't this team win us a champions trophy, they deserve our support till the end, thick and thin. I don't care if they lose a few matches as long as they give a fight, criticize where it's deserved-and they will for this match. Jahilon key tarah degrade karna is no way to go about, difference between criticizing and degrading.

Sarfraz should be kicked out as a captain on immediate basis. He has failed to lead the side totally with no improvement at all. Worst captain to date. Coach, selectors should be sacked as well. Check out their idioticy, when they dropped 5 main players against Australia just before the world cup.

Sarfraz should be kicked out as a captain on immediate basis. He has failed to lead the side totally with no improvement at all. Worst captain to date. Coach, selectors should be sacked as well. Check out their idioticy, when they dropped 5 main players against Australia just before the world cup.
Here we go again:hitwall:

:angry: there is nooo reason to back such a pathetic team.
There is no reason for you to watch any of their matches, I hope I don't see you commenting on Cricket related threads.

You crying because Altaf Hussain and MQM is dead? Don't politicize this thread or you're getting a straight ban, got that? This is the best team we got and it will win matches, have faith.
Grow up kid
Ban me or whatever nothing change realities.
Am out
@WebMaster @waz @Eagle @arslan what’s wrong here? Are my comments against state?
Or this Wajsal more patriot than me? Any scale to judge patriotism here in PDF?

not going to trouble ground staff for long...105 it is...

Don't expect miracles this time around. This is not the Imran Khan squad which will act like cornered tigers or the Misbah team that made a marvelous comeback.

What I can see with my pair of eyes is a lack of application. These players don't have the patience to hang around and play long innings.
Ramis raja says they score too slowly and you say they dont have the patience...I think they will be fine

what a team;;
ghabrana nai 92 may phalag match WI say he harray thay!

WI read the capabilities of our batsman really well. Whenever there is a short ball, there
is a wicket. I think previous approach was better to play cautiously in first 15 overs ..any way feel sorry for Pakistani fans in ground ..

Back
Top Bottom