What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
WITH gold-plated walls and marbled walkways, this isn't your average train station.
Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah is planning to build an extravagant new six-line train network, in a move that's sure to make travellers around the world extremely envious.
Its breathtaking, sweeping design was created by architect Zaha Hadid to mimic the country's wind-blown sand dunes.
It's also designed to let in light while keeping out the harsh desert sun, in one of the hottest places in the world.
The King has ordered the impressive station be built in the capital of Riyadh within just four years - the same time it took workers to renovate one station in New York.
It's a far cry from the grimy, depressing underground networks of many other countries.

Read more: World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah | News.com.au
469353-riyadh-train-station.jpg

472966-riyadh-train-station.jpg

472153-riyadh-train-station.jpg

@Mosamania @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Leader and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Four years translate to six or seven in Saudi Arabian years. If we learned anything from projects their time frames are always too ambitious and they end up taking longer than expected. Okay now it is Jeddah's turn. Riyadh is getting Metro, Makkah is getting Metro, Madinah is getting Metro. Jeddah needs Metro the most. And then maybe Taif?? :D... We are the fifth largest city so why not put us on the list :D

I dont give a F to what these Baudouins do in their country, not my business, but my country is being made a slave of Saudis is hell of my concern...

may Allah break their hands... Ameen !!

What is jahalat here they need railway system for transport purpose if they are building metro good and if they are making really beautiful building that will also help tourism thing

Four years translate to six or seven in Saudi Arabian years. If we learned anything from projects their time frames are always too ambitious and they end up taking longer than expected. Okay now it is Jeddah's turn. Riyadh is getting Metro, Makkah is getting Metro, Madinah is getting Metro. Jeddah needs Metro the most. And then maybe Taif?? :D... We are the fifth largest city so why not put us on the list :D
Yes Saudi Arabia should have best railway and metro system and beautiful buildings can also result in increase in tourism

Stickiutofassectomy seems to be necessary here.

put in your mouth, arab slave of Al Saud !

What is jahalat here they need railway system for transport purpose if they are building metro good and if they are making really beautiful building that will also help tourism thing

ask @Mosamania to provide you a cleaning job at the station !!

put in your mouth, arab slave of Al Saud !

ask @Mosamania to provide you a cleaning job at the station !!
Man you need to get out of your bias from Saudi Arabia

We aren't stupid or naive ,but sadly you've been fooled! The article is nothing but a troll. :lol:

Sir you've been served ...

What is the troll here Sir it has been reported all over the world you are telling me you are not building a metro or railway system at all

Waste of money, Saudis are too rich to travel with train! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom