What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

haters? haha! good go get your i pad gold plated, but if you are Muslim just remember one thing all these materialistic needs all this money aint going with you to the grave just only you. some type of Muslims ha! the prophet preached simplicity not what these Wahhabi show to the world.

Please explain, what are you doing in Canada ?

First of all they are like the last nation on earth to establish a train network and instead of conquering technology it is another useless waster of gold and silver which will create a lot of jobs for McDonalds burger flipper..ARABS>>you know them.

This train station will look more luxurious than most of the airports!

First of all they are like the last nation on earth to establish a train network and instead of conquering technology it is another useless waster of gold and silver which will create a lot of jobs for McDonalds burger flipper..ARABS>>you know them.

:lol: You never give up your sense of humor :lol:

C'mon! What about RTV and KACST? The latter did design a satellite for NASS and they built our own Satellites!

It's pathetic how they hide behind flags to bash other countries, I would have expected from him to tell us what's his country of origin.

Let him bark bro. He has no business, relevance or importance in Saudi matters or Arab for that matter. Probably frustrated because he was deported. Good riddance.

Amazing how envious/frustrated some people are about issues that do not concern them.

i am born and raised in Canada. i am a Pakistani Canadian.:pakistan:

It is a shame that you have access to the best libraries in the world, the best museums, and universities.

And yet your posts reflect thoughts of a burger flipper grocery store worker, who utterly refuses to learn. Sad to say.

It is OK to be ignorant. but arrogance based on this ignorance is what kills so many "intellectually'.

peace

It is a shame that you have access to the best libraries in the world, the best museums, and universities.

And yet your posts reflect thoughts of a burger flipper grocery store worker, who utterly refuses to learn. Sad to say.

It is OK to be ignorant. but arrogance based on this ignorance is what kills so many "intellectually'.

peace

okay buddy your late anyways :cuckoo: and if your saying we have the best libraries,museums, and universities guess what.. i take them for grated, and if you still don't get it i am a jar head so education is nothing to me but life experience is enough for me to make my own opinion.

Back
Top Bottom