What's new

World's smallest combat jet LCA Tejas' Mark-II avatar to be longer

Liar....I have seen many videos of your media comparing ISRO and SUPARCO.

SUPARCO only has a $7 million annual budget for its civilian program and its civilian program mainly concentrates on crops, weather, etc.

Budget ₨. 6.88 Billion (2010-11)[2] ($75.1 million)
Website www.suparco.gov.pk
funny_chris_gayle_anysj_Pak101dotcom.jpg

O bhai aid aid hi huti fact is you are also beggers kam ziada sy kuch nai huta chill now
Itna simple nahi hota Bhai. Warna main Boeing 380 ko C17 ki Tarah use karta. Plane plane hota hai right?

and what warfare advantage will be achieved by being smallest?
Use of the shelters of MIG-21, agility, Low RCS, short take off and landing distance, Carrier Operation without folding wing design, low cost.

well the reason why it lengthened is because it can accomidate the ge-f414. seeing the differance between the mk1 and the mk1a its a good upgrade.but im not sure why it needs to take 6 years to lenghten the jet. also i thought the mk2 will be extended by 1 meter !?

The design of MK-2 is not finalized and not frozen yet. To increase the length of 0.5 meter could be achieved using a Plug. Increase in length is to reduce the subsonic drag flying at near sea level. Any change in the length or the Airframe, would need flying testing up to 100 flights, FBW software validation tests for Several hundreds hours after each flying testing, design and testing of fuel pump, hydraulic pumps and distribution lines, electrical connections and firing design, accutators testing, Later (design and testing of various electronics added including internal Jammer probably ELT-548, IRST, Dash Helmet, Cockpit-NG from Elbitis), atleast 4 prototypes will easily take 6 years.

iska matlab hai in short : par updesh kushal bahuterre/its easy to lecture others when you are not cpable of doing something yourself ....... i.e..that guy was making fun of india bieng an aid recipient likehis nation and says it dosent matters you dont take aid now....according to his logic in short : once a begger always a begger and its good to remain like that ... baat samjh me ayee ki nahee :sarcastic:

I would rather see more funds to toward hiring more talents and speed up AURA and AMCA, FINISH DEAL WITH FRANCE FOR RAFALE AND BUY SOME OFF THE SHELVES OF PAK-FA. USE THESE AS A UNDERSTANDING BASE AND HIRE A ADVISOR,

Fckkk MK2.

I would rather see more funds to toward hiring more talents and speed up AURA and AMCA, FINISH DEAL WITH FRANCE FOR RAFALE AND BUY SOME OFF THE SHELVES OF PAK-FA. USE THESE AS A UNDERSTANDING BASE AND HIRE A ADVISOR,

Fckkk MK2.
MK2 means the upgradation of MK1 and to develop technologies for the AMCA like F414INS EPE, TVC, Aesa Uttam Radar, EW Suite Mayavi IDAS-NG, Next generation Cockpit, Sensors Center fusion, RWR, LWR, Next generation Mission Computer, RCS reduction, Astra MK-2, Brahmos-mini, IRST, Long range secure IFF, Data link, Sensors, Accutators, Carrier Variants, Aerodynamic refinements and optical fibre based FBW.

It is important if we want indegenous, faster development, and block level development from Gen 4 --> 4.5 --> 5.
Fifth Generation is not a plane like F-22,F-35,FGFA but its the whole system from Awaac, UAV, to ground and aerial control unit and its sensors fusion to make up a system.

Baki AAP Samajdhar Hai. @GURU DUTT

The design of MK-2 is not finalized and not frozen yet. To increase the length of 0.5 meter could be achieved using a Plug. Increase in length is to reduce the subsonic drag flying at near sea level. Any change in the length or the Airframe, would need flying testing up to 100 flights, FBW software validation tests for Several hundreds hours after each flying testing, design and testing of fuel pump, hydraulic pumps and distribution lines, electrical connections and firing design, accutators testing, Later (design and testing of various electronics added including internal Jammer probably ELT-548, IRST, Dash Helmet, Cockpit-NG from Elbitis), atleast 4 prototypes will easily take 6 years.

well im not suprised the design is not frozen. theres about 4 years for them to do that. im not so sure on increasing the lenght by only 50cm. i would thingk it would be double that. as the engine will be bigger and hopefully the intakes are redesigned to be twin s ducts as compared to the y duct.

i dont think there would be a imit on how many times they can test the mk2. thats like saying you can test a car for 2 weeks then thats it, you cant test it anymore. i think you meant the average tesing phase is 100 hours. is that right?

also if the jet is flw, which it is then why do hydralics needs to be apart of this. wont the jet have electric actuators? your right on the testing. the testing should taking as long how long it took to develp the thing. thats what i do in my line of work anyway. im not aware of the technical aspects of the jet interms of what the jet will have. but all i know it will have a el/m2052 aesa.

also whats with the -ve rating? ask the mods to re-evaluate and try removing it. i did it and im on a clean sheet. we all have our moments of rage.

also whats with the -ve rating? ask the mods to re-evaluate and try removing it. i did it and im on a clean sheet. we all have our moments of rage.

I could not find out where I have been given -ve rating and to which post.

well im not suprised the design is not frozen. theres about 4 years for them to do that. im not so sure on increasing the lenght by only 50cm. i would thingk it would be double that. as the engine will be bigger and hopefully the intakes are redesigned to be twin s ducts as compared to the y duct.

I don't think its a good idea to go for S shape intake duct, for two reason -- Time and resources required, second its already very small plane, so RCS is already very small

i dont think there would be a imit on how many times they can test the mk2. thats like saying you can test a car for 2 weeks then thats it, you cant test it anymore. i think you meant the average tesing phase is 100 hours. is that right?

I said atleast 100 flights would be needed for testing all parameters.

also if the jet is flw, which it is then why do hydralics needs to be apart of this. wont the jet have electric actuators? your right on the testing. the testing should taking as long how long it took to develp the thing. thats what i do in my line of work anyway. im not aware of the technical aspects of the jet interms of what the jet will have. but all i know it will have a el/m2052 aesa.

When the length of the hydraulic pipes are changed, it means you have to design more powerful hydraullic pumb, and need proper testing. My assessment is MK-2 would take around 2025 to develop. EL/M-2052 is the AESA for MK-1A an interim solution, AESA Uttam would be ready till then. However I would like to have RAVEN - 500 with skyward IRST.

Budget ₨. 6.88 Billion (2010-11)[2] ($75.1 million)
Website www.suparco.gov.pk

You are mistaken Mr Sharma I'm afraid. Wikipedia cannot be considered a reliable source of information.

Here's SUPARCO's budget for the fiscal year 2015-2016:

SUPARCO

Rs800 million has been earmarked for the on-going projects of Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO). According to the budgetary document released here Friday for project Pakistan Remote Security Satellite (PRSS) (China), approved in July 2013, Rs. 300 million would be acquired through foreign assistance while Rs. 500 million would be reserved from the national resources.

Pakistan targets 4.3% fiscal deficit in FY16 | SAMAA TV

Rs. 800 million = $7.63 million

You are mistaken Mr Sharma I'm afraid. Wikipedia cannot be considered a reliable source of information.

Here's SUPARCO's budget for the fiscal year 2015-2016:

SUPARCO

Rs800 million has been earmarked for the on-going projects of Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO). According to the budgetary document released here Friday for project Pakistan Remote Security Satellite (PRSS) (China), approved in July 2013, Rs. 300 million would be acquired through foreign assistance while Rs. 500 million would be reserved from the national resources.

Pakistan targets 4.3% fiscal deficit in FY16 | SAMAA TV

Rs. 800 million = $7.63 million
Apologies. I trusted the citation.
Pls modify the wiki. Some idiot even added a citation to fake the number

Back
Top Bottom