What's new

Worst part is, most Indians still believe they can win a war with China

There is an old saying "which goes up fells down"ask this to mig fighter mr Abhinandan..hey hey hey also ask him how does pak tea taste...

We taught a lesson to Pakistan in 1971 by that logic. Why can't it come out of delusion, say you?

LOL at lesson. Hindustan is still reeling from partition and begs for Kashmir. All you can do is cage people and force your extremist ideology onto others. No one is willing to buy your extremist ideology of rape and detention. Don't make us laugh Hindu extremist.

Now watch how Pakistan and China both smash your head. Your media is right about one thing. A two front war is coming your way.

From youtube comments, I found most Indians are very confident with India's military power. They desire to revenge for the 1962 war. How could we expect the war can be avoided with such mindset? Even if the war won't happen in 2020, it would happen in near future.

My questions are. What makes Indians over confident and over optimistic all the time? What makes Indians to believe there is a "super power 2020" waiting for them? What makes Indians to believe India will gain economic success only because of the huge and young population even though no sign has emerged that there is an improvement in technology and education? What makes Indians to believe they can win a war with a 5 times stronger and ahead in every area country?

Have Indians lost the spirt of respecting truths? All live in a delusional world? No matte who fed these bizarre and sick logics to Indian people, it's a crime. I dare to say that: The pathetic situation in today's India is the result/punishment of decades years of self cheating mindset. A bigger disaster is yet to come if Indians couldn't get out from that mndset.

We should keep distance from stupid people. They ruin lives of themselves as well as people who get hooked up with them. Unfortunately China is hooked up by India.

I don't think you understand. indians are winners at everything. Even when they lose, are defeated and humiliated they are still winners. indians are born winners. They are winners of the football World Cup even though they have never ever played in that competition.........:disagree:

From youtube comments, I found most Indians are very confident with India's military power. They desire to revenge for the 1962 war. How could we expect the war can be avoided with such mindset? Even if the war won't happen in 2020, it would happen in near future.

My questions are. What makes Indians over confident and over optimistic all the time? What makes Indians to believe there is a "super power 2020" waiting for them? What makes Indians to believe India will gain economic success only because of the huge and young population even though no sign has emerged that there is an improvement in technology and education? What makes Indians to believe they can win a war with a 5 times stronger and ahead in every area country?

Have Indians lost the spirt of respecting truths? All live in a delusional world? No matte who fed these bizarre and sick logics to Indian people, it's a crime. I dare to say that: The pathetic situation in today's India is the result/punishment of decades years of self cheating mindset. A bigger disaster is yet to come if Indians couldn't get out from that mndset.

We should keep distance from stupid people. They ruin lives of themselves as well as people who get hooked up with them. Unfortunately China is hooked up by India.
Go to youtube and u will know why? All the amateur make up military ranking. There is even a outrageous missile ranking video put brahomos as world best anti-ship missile. Lol
Why can it not delude and fool the indians to believe they are world number one?
All this Western or indian delusion ranking are source of problem. I show u an example.
large_s94kW92snqMHviOhw6x1TTv1fkAz2MA1M09i6L079g0.jpg

The american r make to believe of their superior healthcare system to handle pandemic with all this kind of self delusion ranking and guess what now?

Just as you are making up. I have said this before too. CCP xxx clearly lack logic.

Unless and until CCP comes out in open with actual casualty figures,your claim of zero casualties and my claim of 43 causalities have the same credibility.

Now xxxx CCP xxx, instead of opening hundreds of threads on this forum just to warn us. Why don't you actually try crossing LAC? or into Arunachal.
@PakSword @waz @LeGenD

Please moderate this thread and action taken against no manner and provocation post. Thank you.

Last edited:

How is this a "worst part"? This just means the guaranteed Chinese victory will just demoralize India even more. Nothing is better than beating the hell out of an opponent who thinks he can trash you.

@Protest_again

Kindly drop the 'CCP bots' term in your posts. This is flamebaiting.

Two posts removed.

All members are advised to convey your POV without insulting/dehumanizing/flamebaiting each other. Thanks.

Convey your POV and move on (do not worry about its impact). The more you try to push it, higher would be chances of flamebaiting in relation.

@Protest_again

Kindly drop the 'CCP bots' term in your posts. This is flamebaiting.

Two posts removed.

All members are advised to convey your POV without insulting/dehumanizing/flamebaiting each other. Thanks.

Convey your POV and move on (do not worry about its impact). The more you try to push it, higher would be chances of flamebaiting in relation.
Sure. Thanks.

Indians are dellissioned people which will never come to real terms until they are taught a lesson that is what china is exactly going to do

Stop being such a silly cheerleader. If you believe Pak is standing up to India, why you think India won’t do it to China?

Simple Answer. The track record. Do you understand that simple logic!!

Back
Top Bottom