What's new

Worst part is, most Indians still believe they can win a war with China

This reads like this.

China: I warn you I am super power.
I am powerful. Just believe it. I'll crush you. Have you seen the roads we built at the border? Our economy is 5 times yours. You are a slum.
I warn you, I warn you, I warn you.....

India: So what? Let's fight if you are going to threaten our sovereignty.

China: You are stupid. I won't fight you because you are not believing me to be this powerful. I'll not fight stupid people.

Outside observer: Wait, who is stupid again?

I am saying the exact same thing for a long time. Chinese are terrible at messaging. They damage their own position by stupid chest thumping. Since average people do not know what's actually going on ground, after a point it just seems hilarious.

Different situations need different type of propaganda. If you are winning, the best mode should be mockery/concern trolling. Like this - After India Loses Dogfight to Pakistan, Questions Arise About Its ‘Vintage’ Military - not further threats. People associate threats without action with the losing side.

Indians are equally bad. But interestingly, Pakistanis tend to do better on this front. I was solidly impressed by their online performance during the Balakot episode. Nowhere near the West, but still far better that the Chinese/Indians.

At some point, a war is truly needed. I hope the Indian side can start it actively because they are so eager to win. Therefore, when the war ends, they can't have any complaints. They are all on their own.

From youtube comments, I found most Indians are very confident with India's military power. They desire to revenge for the 1962 war. How could we expect the war can be avoided with such mindset? Even if the war won't happen in 2020, it would happen in near future.

My questions are. What makes Indians over confident and over optimistic all the time? What makes Indians to believe there is a "super power 2020" waiting for them? What makes Indians to believe India will gain economic success only because of the huge and young population even though no sign has emerged that there is an improvement in technology and education? What makes Indians to believe they can win a war with a 5 times stronger and ahead in every area country?

Have Indians lost the spirt of respecting truths? All live in a delusional world? No matte who fed these bizarre and sick logics to Indian people, it's a crime. I dare to say that: The pathetic situation in today's India is the result/punishment of decades years of self cheating mindset. A bigger disaster is yet to come if Indians couldn't get out from that mndset.

We should keep distance from stupid people. They ruin lives of themselves as well as people who get hooked up with them. Unfortunately China is hooked up by India.
as you surely know from online forums, there's no end to Indian boastful pride. it's useless to convince them to analyze their situation logically with available data. Just let them believe what they wish. No matter how much they believe and pray, their fantasy won't become reality when war breaks out.

From youtube comments, I found most Indians are very confident with India's military power. They desire to revenge for the 1962 war. How could we expect the war can be avoided with such mindset? Even if the war won't happen in 2020, it would happen in near future.

My questions are. What makes Indians over confident and over optimistic all the time? What makes Indians to believe there is a "super power 2020" waiting for them? What makes Indians to believe India will gain economic success only because of the huge and young population even though no sign has emerged that there is an improvement in technology and education? What makes Indians to believe they can win a war with a 5 times stronger and ahead in every area country?

Have Indians lost the spirt of respecting truths? All live in a delusional world? No matte who fed these bizarre and sick logics to Indian people, it's a crime. I dare to say that: The pathetic situation in today's India is the result/punishment of decades years of self cheating mindset. A bigger disaster is yet to come if Indians couldn't get out from that mndset.

We should keep distance from stupid people. They ruin lives of themselves as well as people who get hooked up with them. Unfortunately China is hooked up by India.

It's not just ordinary Indians, their whole establishment think west and America will fight alongside them. Hence the delusions.

Doesn’t means it’s true.

You disappointed me without the customery cheerleading like other Pakistanis here :undecided:
You didnt.
Egm4EVIXcAA6sKH.jpeg.jpg

Have Indians lost the spirt of respecting truths? All live in a delusional world? No matte who fed these bizarre and sick logics to Indian people, it's a crime. I dare to say that: The pathetic situation in today's India is the result/punishment of decades of self cheating. A bigger disaster is yet to come if Indians couldn't get out from that mndset.

We should keep distance from stupid people. They ruin lives of themselves as well as people who get hooked with them. Unfortunately China is hooked by India.

most Indians suffer from dunning Kruger effect .....

Have Indians lost the spirt of respecting truths? All live in a delusional world? No matte who fed these bizarre and sick logics to Indian people, it's a crime. I dare to say that: The pathetic situation in today's India is the result/punishment of decades of self cheating. A bigger disaster is yet to come if Indians couldn't get out from that mndset.

We should keep distance from stupid people. They ruin lives of themselves as well as people who get hooked with them. Unfortunately China is hooked by India.

Because they all strongly believe that our weapons are all like this..

bcos Indians are pussies..

Pussies how? IA is literally staring down PLA jerks who are polluting pristine Tibet with ridiculous weeklong “show of strength” propaganda live fire exercises.

Have Indians lost the spirt of respecting truths? All live in a delusional world? No matte who fed these bizarre and sick logics to Indian people, it's a crime. I dare to say that: The pathetic situation in today's India is the result/punishment of decades self cheating. A bigger disaster is yet to come if Indians couldn't get out from that mndset.

Don't mind such comments. I'm sure India's military and political establishment are aware of the real facts on the ground and where they stand. Both sides won't follow just their people's comments to define their policy in this matter. Citizens are usually more emotional, nationalistic and unrealistic than officials and politicians. As such they can make any type of flamboyant remarks without much thoughts or repercussions. Moreover from what I know and have witnessed Indians tend to be ABIT more showoff compared to others. So it's no real big deal.

Pussies how? IA is literally staring down PLA jerks who are polluting pristine Tibet with ridiculous weeklong “show of strength” propaganda live fire exercises.
Can any militaries get better without trainings and drills except from India's?

Back
Top Bottom