What's new

Would America Back India in a War?

After reading this article, I was really relieved, thank god China is defenceless and cannot retaliate in any way, I mean cyber attacks on Chinese networks, live information and even equipments, or else, awkward.....

Nope.
Do you?
Yes sir ...Unfortunately I'm using my cell so why don't you google it .

Here is a hint : against the Chinese in 62 and continued till quiet a few years .. Or you can google this table

image.jpg

And more.

Wouldn't surprise me if the U.S. govt. would. Probably provide weapons and intelligence and logistic support and so on.

The US government doesn't have to do anything. Certain factions in the intelligence community could do it themselves. While the government claims neutrality.

There would be enormous public pressure within India for the government to act, and a roster of punitive actions would no doubt be considered. These options might range from the establishment of a maritime exclusion zone off Pakistan’s Makran coast, to cross-border special forces raids, to standoff missile and airstrikes against terrorist training camps, with the last option being the most likely.

The Exclusion zone is the most far fetched.

Edit: But there also comes the possibility that India doesn't strike militarily, but rather isolates Pakistan diplomatically. Removal of Pakistan from IGOs, elimination of funding for UN/ AID agencies, even elevating India's positions in IGOs could offer carrots to quiet the Military.

Here is a hint : against the Chinese in 62 and continued till quiet a few years .. Or you can google this table

The Military aid is just a carrot for the establishment to bite and demand more. Just getting it's foot in the door that's all.

Question should be

Would India require USA help for its war??

View attachment 217170

And more.

India never required military aid unlike Pakistan.

Neither we allow any one to use our base. Money comes with condition first you provided air base to USA now providing naval base to China.

And we are not open to sell our land to anyone.

Question should be

Would India require USA help for its war??

India never required military aid unlike Pakistan.

Neither we allow any one to use our base. Money comes with condition first you provided air base to USA now providing naval base to China.

And we are not open to sell our land to anyone.

Unfortunately history proves you wrong.. You recieved military aid from both Soviet Union and USA.. specially against the Chinese .. And also helps US spy on China .. And even helped CIA install a transmitter on some mountain bordering China (to spy on their nukes).

Unfortunately history proves you wrong.. You recieved military aid from both Soviet Union and USA.. specially against the Chinese .. And also helps US spy on China .. And even helped CIA install a transmitter on some mountain bordering China (to spy on their nukes).

I would love if you proves your point for USA military aid to India and help them to spy China ... Only if you can

I would love if you proves your point for USA military aid to India and help them to spy China ... Only if you can
Already provided the PBS table .. Why don't you google ? Check out SIPRI?

Back
Top Bottom