What's new

Would captured Indian pilot change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

Would Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman, change his statement about Pakistani hospitality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, same thing will happen as before when after the last "surgical" strike Pakistan gave back a soldier. he was all healthy and shaking hands with Pakistanis when he was saying good bye to them. but after arriving back he bandaged his hand and on TV claimed that he was tortured hand had his hand broken
Sad reality of having movie makers as your enemy.

So Wing commander Abhinandan is being returned.

Indian media is falsely claiming that he shot down a Pakistani F16 with his Mig-21.
Do you think he will be pressured into saying that he shot down F16? And more importantly will he take the pressure?

Will he maintain his stance that Pakistani army has been gentle with him and took care of him like he said while he was here? He also said that he Won't change his views if he returns to India.

I just checked out indian media they are saying media wont be allowed near him when he reaches so I'm thinking IAF's plan is to feed him and pressure him into saying what they want him to say.

Your views on it?
Oh sure we will!!! definitely. Since when you started to think that Indians have a conscious.

Indian media is falsely claiming that he shot down a Pakistani F16 with his Mig-21.
Do you think he will be pressured into saying that he shot down F16? And more importantly will he take the pressure?

Will he maintain his stance that Pakistani army has been gentle with him and took care of him like he said while he was here? He also said that he Won't change his views if he returns to India.

I just checked out indian media they are saying media wont be allowed near him when he reaches so I'm thinking IAF's plan is to feed him and pressure him into saying what they want him to say.

Your views on it?

Why the insecurity and self doubt??

Maybe he will expose the pakistani lie that no F16 was shot down. Pakistanis first reported that they have arrested two of our pilots, now they say it was just one but its on video the opening of two parachutes. the other being the f16 pilot.

No insecurity or self doubt. Just wondering if a serving indian soldier will stand by his words or flip.

About the treatment received by the pakistanis he surely will but their lie that no F16 was shot down, you know.

Your views on it?
He will claim soon that he hit F16 first and then his plane shoot down. They already prepared that statement for him. Just watch

He will claim soon that he hit F16 first and then his plane shoot down. They already prepared that statement for him. Just watch
haha yeh thats what he will do!!

modi needs something to show his 56 D boobies and thump his breasts

I have a feeling he will most likely change all his statements.

Maybe he will expose the pakistani lie that no F16 was shot down. Pakistanis first reported that they have arrested two of our pilots, now they say it was just one but its on video the opening of two parachutes. the other being the f16 pilot.

About the treatment received by the pakistanis he surely will but their lie that no F16 was shot down, you know.

I already shot down that myth in three of my threads, feel free to read in detail.

If a new video of abhinanadan says he didnt downed anything then...

If a new video of abhinanadan says he didnt downed anything then...
maybe then bhartis will claim he downed two bottles of cow urine and dint die because cow stuff was inside him.they have to come up with something!

I think he will change his version.iaf under pressure from modi.he will probably say that he shot down our jet.iaf is not in a good condition.moral is down.

Back
Top Bottom