What's new

Featured Would having Rafale on Feb 27, 2019 made any difference?

En-route to intercept you, too bad you dropped your bombs early and retreated in haste, of-course we are not going to make the same tactical blunder as your pilot did by crossing the border un-prepared knowing full well the enemy will be waiting with an ambush.
Really?? Your jets were more than 100km away when our jets came back to our side....

Exactly, and just to add....if you take the exact battle area as the reference point, count all the IAF fields near its vicinity, and compare it with the PAF fields in the same area.....that makes the IAF response even more baffling.
Well... Paf came fully prepared... paf had around 2 squad of jets....so they did had the advantage... Iaf had to deal with it with whatever they had in air and then scrambled jets from nearby airfield... And even we as citizens know that scrambling after the attack has started doesn't help much as air fight ends witthin minutes...

Do you really believe if by mistake (technical) IAF did not shoot down its own helicopter by SAM, your fighter aircraft came back safely? They were detected even before crossing Indian border, but you can't say same about IAF when they crossed Pakistani border.

Indian fighters never crossed into Pakistan.

They fired from the Indian side and missed their target by a huge margin killing some trees.

I will give my honest opinion here..I dont think only 36 rafale will give that much edge to India.
Reasons pakistan is operating only 3 kinds of fighters..mirage,Jf17 and F16 and they have been flying these jets for too long..so they are a master at flying these jets..well trained...and logistically everything is under control.
Now look at IAF...its a big mess..su30,jaguar, mig 29,mig 21,tejas and now this rafale. It's a complete logistical nightmare. And buying a brand new fighter is one thing...but mastering it is a whole new level and its gonna take at least 3-5 years to master that aircraft. Plus it's a costly bird so iaf will have to be much more careful.
In the end these things will make all the differences

Well... Paf came fully prepared... paf had around 2 squad of jets....so they did had the advantage... Iaf had to deal with it with whatever they had in air and then scrambled jets from nearby airfield... And even we as citizens know that scrambling after the attack has started doesn't help much as air fight ends witthin minutes...

I was referring to your query regarding lack of an IMMEDIATE PAF response of 26 Feb.

Apart from that, you must be having an idea by now that PAF F-16s are nowhere stationed near the battle area. PAF had to concentrate all types of aircraft on very specific bases so that they were gelled into a strike package, CAPs, fighter sweeps, EW and safeguards. This point again goes against IAF and Indian int agencies that they were unable to spot or detect this move of PAF aircrafts.

Principally, IAF Phalcon and other AWACs aircraft should have detected everything the moment wheels were in air.

I would love it if you could have heard the RT conversation of the Mirage 2000 pilots who confronted the Strike Package.

I will give my honest opinion here..I dont think only 36 rafale will give that much edge to India.
Reasons pakistan is operating only 3 kinds of fighters..mirage,Jf17 and F16 and they have been flying these jets for too long..so they are a master at flying these jets..well trained...and logistically everything is under control.
Now look at IAF...its a big mess..su30,jaguar, mig 29,mig 21,tejas and now this rafale. It's a complete logistical nightmare. And buying a brand new fighter is one thing...but mastering it is a whole new level and its gonna take at least 3-5 years to master that aircraft. Plus it's a costly bird so iaf will have to be much more careful.
In the end these things will make all the differences

Indian Military has decided to allocate 50% of their forces to protect their Rafales. It is very difficult to destroy Indian Rafales now. They are hidden deep in the bunkers with multi layered security guarding them.

:rofl:

Don't forget the crow (shaheed).
Eacx6uezO-oYPHHC4ph0_vbLi9Aib8olqua94xV5zk8y21HYqzzf74dSQK5s6FFrXChzadZt5N9skHTZAo23MoCkmUSnhYpyqsHjqVNJdoxpTMTsP9b3nybllhgou23GoWHoSMnVp1QpyxmK0sIBo55UdeSMTTs

Indian Military has decided to allocate 50% of their forces to protect their Rafales. It is very difficult to destroy Indian Rafales now. They are hidden deep in the bunkers with multi layered security guarding them.

:rofl:
Jokes apart man I heard HAL is having a difficult time maintaining the su30s...now they are after Russia to fix the problems for them

@PanzerKiel

I can tell you one thing after everything was cleared up my little brother who's bird lover (has a few pet birds) was more angry about the crow losing it's life than the trees. I laughed and told him, India not only angered the people of Pakistan but all bird lovers globally, lol.

EGPW4KqXYAA__Ok.jpg
May this crow fly in heaven

Absolute joke !!!

PAF was coming. and you knew it. And you still got thrashed on that night . What’s even more bad news is PAF had no fear in your SUKHOIs they were just chased became targets themselves. So much for your legendary heavy twin engine promised so much delivered fck all

Back
Top Bottom