What's new

Featured Would having Rafale on Feb 27, 2019 made any difference?

Absolute joke !!!

PAF was coming. and you knew it. And you still got thrashed on that night . What’s even more bad news is PAF had no fear in your SUKHOIs they were just chased became targets themselves. So much for your legendary heavy twin engine promised so much delivered fck all

Correction: trashed on that day when the sun was up

@PanzerKiel

I can tell you one thing after everything was cleared up my little brother who's bird lover (has a few pet birds) was more angry about the crow losing it's life than the trees. I laughed and told him, India not only angered the people of Pakistan but all bird lovers globally, lol.

View attachment 656898 May this crow fly in heaven

5ef6b6699da63e097a3101b97c67f42f.jpg

Our crow was in this attire so the Mirage 2000s mistook him for someone else.

Last edited:
The way Indians have created their story, there cannot be any different to that story despite inducting Rafael. And here it goes...
  • 350 killed
  • F-16 shot down
  • PAF missed all targets it shot
  • PAF didn't dare to enter Indian airspace.
Now which of these bullet points you think would change after "inducting Rafale"? The only change in Indian story can be Abhinandan came on Rafale instead of Mig-21 and exchanged it for a cup of tea. I reckon that will be a worse story from Indians standpoint. Would you agree? When your imagined story is so perfect, why and where would you change it?

Since your story is intact, you can even afford to return Rafale back.

Please also add PM IK was scared of India and handed back the pilot ...

oh wait according to the Indians imran khan is just a selected puppet .. so COAS got scared of India...

brother we should have known enemy will come with full force , but sanghis used our airforce for propaganda in return we came with bloody nose with red face , our pilot was captured . that was the biggest shame .

Actually losing a pilot was not shameful it is way all you indians behaved was shameful.

for the record most Pakistanis have a lot of respect for Abilundon mainly due the professional way he conducted him self. A professional officer and gentleman who never lied even today.

I am seeing all this hype around Rafale on our national and regional TV news channels today...I am not an expert in military affairs.
I would like to know from experts here(pak or indian) that would Rafales have made a difference on feb 27 last year when pak jets entered india?would pak have dared to enter indian air space had we had rafales back then?
Would Rafales have succeeded in downing pakistani jets?Are we over exaggerating the importance of Rafales?are the jets which pak has now are good enough to fight rafales?
Please keep your answers confined to technicalities only..no trolling or india bashing plz

Let’s say on 27 Feb tables were reversed and PAF equipment was operated by IAF and vise versa

Not only would PAF destroy all the attacking force but launch massive counter strike to teach a very expensive lesson.

In short you had every thing to your advantage including the fact we told you we are coming in 27 feb to smash PAF badly.... but it never happened

your own former ACM used to say “we will beat the hell out of them in the air”

well the opposite happened...

Last edited:
I was referring to your query regarding lack of an IMMEDIATE PAF response of 26 Feb.

Apart from that, you must be having an idea by now that PAF F-16s are nowhere stationed near the battle area. PAF had to concentrate all types of aircraft on very specific bases so that they were gelled into a strike package, CAPs, fighter sweeps, EW and safeguards. This point again goes against IAF and Indian int agencies that they were unable to spot or detect this move of PAF aircrafts.

Principally, IAF Phalcon and other AWACs aircraft should have detected everything the moment wheels were in air.

I would love it if you could have heard the RT conversation of the Mirage 2000 pilots who confronted the Strike Package.
I agree it was intel failure.... Maybe iaf didn't expected the response... Otherwise we wouldn't have MiG-21 doing the chase...

Absolute joke !!!

PAF was coming. and you knew it. And you still got thrashed on that night . What’s even more bad news is PAF had no fear in your SUKHOIs they were just chased became targets themselves. So much for your legendary heavy twin engine promised so much delivered fck all
If this was the case... Then why did paf fired many aim120 at mki from dmax range...??? Why not faced it in wvr fight???

Why not faced it in wvr fight?
Because your mki pilots are cowards they would have never let it be a wvr fight. They would lock and shoot from bvr ranges. So no point trying to come close to them

Because your mki pilots are cowards they would have never let it be a wvr fight. They would lock and shoot from bvr ranges. So no point trying to come close to them
Well.... Reality is that f16 stayed away from loc and fired at dmax range and went... Hence our MiG-21 had to cross loc to shoot down one of them

Well.... Reality is that f16 stayed away from loc and fired at dmax range and went... Hence our MiG-21 had to cross loc to shoot down one of them

correction our f16 was really firing from inside Iranian border to be on the safe side as you people dodge missiles .

Unfortunately your helicopter Pilots. lack this skill was shot down

I am seeing all this hype around Rafale on our national and regional TV news channels today...I am not an expert in military affairs.
I would like to know from experts here(pak or indian) that would Rafales have made a difference on feb 27 last year when pak jets entered india?would pak have dared to enter indian air space had we had rafales back then?
Would Rafales have succeeded in downing pakistani jets?Are we over exaggerating the importance of Rafales?are the jets which pak has now are good enough to fight rafales?
Please keep your answers confined to technicalities only..no trolling or india bashing plz

What India simply can't get it that all modern 4th and specially 4.5th generation fighter jets more or less are at par with each other with not much difference in capabilities. Yes BVR and its range does make a difference but those are also mostly similar in range. When it comes to 4.5th Generation fighters the man behind the machine and his training is what will make the real difference.

Secondly and I would say more importantly modern Air to Air battle is not all about one fighter jet going against another fighter jet it's in fact way bigger and more complicated than that. It includes your AWACs capability, your Electronic Warfare capability and your capability of jamming your enemies communications and preventing your own communication lines from getting jammed.

In short there is huge difference between modern Aerial Warfare and two wrestlers going against each other.

@jaibi

Last edited:
I don't think it would have made any difference... Paf came with full force (around 30 jets) over a small contested area and we're faced by the few patrolling jets of iaf... Later MiG-21 and mki were scrambled to face it... Even then the ratio was like 8:1
So having Rafael based in Ambala would have taken much longer to reach the contested zone as the whole thing ended in few minutes...

Having said so... This was the case for a small contested zone... If we see the enlarge picture of this contest through whole LOC or IB then our mki would be a force to reckon with even without Rafaels

Yes you are right... it would take atleast 6 hrs to reach..

Back
Top Bottom