What's new

Would The Friendship between China and Pakistan Last Forever ?

Thank you luftwaffe. Actually, most Chinese are kafir as well.

Don't try to poison our friendship u will fail again and again, even in Prophet era many Sahaba (R.A) having non Muslim friend and if u want details about it i will send u via email

well they are living better life and its India not any other country who kill its own peoples

thanks for admitting Pakistan will not put its nose in Indian internal business :smitten::smitten:

out of total population of India 43% below poverty i.e 440 million people, more then lot of countries total population and u say living better ilfe:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline of China-Pakistan Friendship Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz

42-16080207.jpg

Following are some of the most important events in relations between the two neighbours.

- 1950 – Pakistan becomes third non-communist country, and first Muslim one, to recognize China.

-1951 – Beijing and at the time Karachi established diplomatic relations between themselves in the month of May.

-1970 – Pakistan helps US make contacts with China that result in visit to China by then US National Security Adviser Henry Kissinger in 1971.

-1978 – Karakoram Highway linking mountainous Northern Pakistan with Western China officially opens.

-1980s – China and US supply help through Pakistan to Afghan guerrillas fighting Soviet occupational forces.

-1986 – China and Pakistan reach comprehensive nuclear Co-operation Agreement.

-1996 – Chinese President Jiang Zemin pays state visit to Pakistan.

-1999 – A 300-megawatt nuclear power plant, built with Chinese help in Punjab province, is completed. China is helping to build a second 300-megawatt nuclear plant due to be finished by 2010.

-2001 – A joint-ventured Chinese-Pakistani tank, the MBT-2000 (Al-Khalid) MBT, comes into full production.

-2002 – Chinese Vice Premier Wu Bangguo attends ground-breaking ceremony for Pakistan’s Gwadar deep-sea port. China provides $198 million for $248 million joint project.

-2003 – Pakistan and China signed a $110 million contract for the construction of a housing project on Multan Road in Lahore [7]

-2007 – Sino- became Pakistan’s biggest arms supplier with no strings attached, a true “strategic partnership”.

-2007 – Sino-Pakistani joint-ventured multirole fighter aircraft – JF-17 Thunder (FC-1 Fierce Dragon) is formally rolled out. 2008, Pakistan starts mass production of the aircraft.

-2008 – China warns US of war against Pakistan, during which former president, Pervez Musharraf, visits China, Musharraf raised issues of US attacks inside Pakistan.
Pakistan’s foreign office (the first foreign issue to speak of Tibet) speaks for more than three times per month on the Tibet issue, calling for the world to stop opposing China and the Olympic Games.
Pakistan welcomes China’s Olympic Torch warmly. Pakistan became the first country not to protest against Tibet when the torch arrived. In fact, when the torch passed through the rural hinterland of the capital Islamabad, local villagers showered rose petals upon the procession. As a result, China thanked Pakistan for its continuous support.

-2008 China and Pakistan sign an FTA (free trade agreement). It is the first such agreement signed by the two countries. As a direct result China has opened new industries in Pakistan and Pakistan has been given free trade zones in China.

-2008 China vows to help Pakistan in civil nuclear technology by building and helping in the Khusab Nuclear Programme providing technology to Pakistan for better maintenance of civil nuclear plants.

-2008 Pakistan and China to build first ever train route through the Karakoram Highway, ultimately linking China’s rail route-net to Gwadar Port.

-2008 The F-22P frigate, comes into service with the Pakistani Navy. The first frigate was inducted in Pakistani Navy in July 2009 and last one is expected to be in 2013.[

Wow buddy China helped pakistan a lot :cheesy:

Just look at the points in ur post and figure it out. The co operation is only on the defence to make pakistan a counter weight to India, This is more of a strategic interest of China than India.
For god sake if there is no oil in the middle east then there will be no Gwadar port and if there is no India then there will be no Arms co operation from China.

The true friend in need is a true friend in deed tell me how much help or aid u got when earth quake occured in *** and how much the standard of living of your people has increased due to china.
Today pakistan economy is dependent on aid from US and IMF not China. You people Imagine India as ur enemy and then think China as ur friend worst case scenario nothin more.

Just think this way buddy if India and China become partners in trade and lets say China has more interest in Indian market than pakistan then will u call china a friend or vice versa. :cheers:

Nothing is permament - But Hopefully Yes! - It will last forever or for long time

That is because the peoples of both nations are very close to each other. I used to import Chinese mobile phones to United Kingdom and then sell it to customers and the girl i used to talk with seemed very professional initially but once she learned I am a Pakistani by birth, her attitude/way of deal entirely changed for me. She started giving me special packages as a favour and was always happy to negotiate in all deals. I always had a feeling that she is very much kind for Pakistanis and before i used to talk to her as a British she never offered such packages that she did after knowing my full identity.

She is still in my MSN and we hardly talk to each other anymore but whenever i asked a package - she offers special packages and sometimes even recommend me to buy from another company if they are cheaper. So by my personal experiences i can say this friendship will last for long time. It is not the common interests or sharing boundaries, the peoples of both nations are very close to each other - and that matters the most

Pakistan issues new coin to mark 60th anniversary of China | My Fun Mails .. Cool Emails Collection ..

PakChina60yearscoin_Back.jpg

PakChina60yearscoin_Front.jpg

ISLAMABAD, Oct. 1 (Xinhua) -- The Pakistani government issued a commemorative coin of 10 rupees Thursday to celebrate 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China.

Addressing a ceremony at the finance ministry, Finance Secretary Salman Siddique, "Pak-China friendship is time-tested and progressing by leaps and bounds. The exemplary friendship between the two countries is higher than the Himalayas and deeper than the ocean. We all are proud of the friendship with China and it is in the heart of every Pakistani."

Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Luo Zhaohui said that China-Pakistan relationship is based on the principles of all-weather friendship. Both countries have stood with each other on all international and national issues.

Referring to the 60-year friendly relationship between the two countries, Luo said that this relationship will continue in the next 600 years and for ever and future generations of the two countries will benefit from this mutual cooperation.

The 10-rupee coin was issued by the State Bank of Pakistan. It is made of 70 percent of copper and 25 percent of nickel with a diameter of 27.5 mms and weight of 8.25 gms.
:china::cheers::pakistan:

and we hardly have any coin currency in Pakistan :confused:

Is it October 2009 or 2008?

some advises to our pakistan friends and some chinese members here : slap those trolls in action.this thread is about china-pakistan friendship,we shouldn't waste our lives replying indian's posts..........

Last edited:
http://pakistaniat.com/2010/03/18/china-pakistan-military-relations/

Long Live China-Pakistan Friendship

Pakistan was the first Muslim country to recognize China in 1950 and the third non communist state. Pakistan then voted for a bill concerning the restoration of China’s legitimate rights in the UN. PIA became the first non-communist airline to fly into China in 1964.

F-6-China.jpg

All Eggs in One Basket: The real transformation came when USA cut off all spares and other support such as training courses etc. both to India and Pakistan on breakout of 1965 Indo-Pak War. It did not hurt India much as they were mostly dependent on USSR. It had a few US transport twin piston-engine C-118 Packets with a third jet engine specially positioned on top of fuselage. It was specially designed for operations from high altitude airfields such as Leh, after Indo-China War of 1962. (As a POW we flew in one from Calcutta to Nagpur on way to our camp at Jabbalpur. Aircraft was in a rickety dilapidated shape due to poor maintenance).

This sudden cutting off of support effected Pakistan very adversely. PAF was very significantly effected as it had all her eggs in one (US) basket. After partition, PAF had acquired first 60 Sea Fury fighters in 1950, then followed by 12 jet Attackers from UK. In addition, for transportation, PAF replaced 8 odd C-47 Dakotas with 110( yes 110! ) British Bristol Freighters. We needed at the most 12 transport aircraft, but our RAF CinC bought 110 of them. We got a raw deal from Britishers in Attacker and Freighter sales inter alia many others – thanks to RAF C-in-C and other senior seconded RAF officers. Pakistan could only afford these small numbers with its own honest money. After joining CENTO and SEATO, PAF went whole hog for better US aircraft, acquiring 100 F-86s, 12 F-104s, approx 10 B-57s, 12 or so C-130s, and number of search and rescue helicopters and amphibians.

MauripurBase50s.jpg

Mauripur1.jpg

The two photos above show most of the newly acquired US planes at Muripur Airforce Base, Karachi in the 1950s. I was there with my newly raised 16 Squadron ( Motto as suggested by late Group Captain Mahmood (Edu) ‘tendrust-o-tenumend-o-drusht-zee’.

As you would observe, the birds are clean without drops. Nur Khan led the fly-past of ninety six clean F86s, taking off from old short 040 runway, climbing to 35,000 feet. From there diving and streaking over Karachi city at high speed to 1,500 feet high. Luckily no bird hit the planes even though the area was infested with them. Some pilots had very few hours on F86s; No 16 Squadron had then Pilot Officers late Akhtar (Air Commodore, Comdt Staff College) and P/O Riaz (Heli pilot later) who had only 5 hours or so on the type.
Ninety-six aircrafts lined up for take off on short 04, at 98% power crammed up together was not a joke. Recovery was even more remarkable as the runway was not only short but it had at the end a 2 feet high lip of main runway 27 under construction.

US Embargo Dilemma: Faced with this dilemma due to US embargo, PAF frantically looked around for replacements, but nothing was available soon and within our means. Though most of our top brass including President Ayub Khan, under the influence and over-awed by the West, had to eat the crow and beg China to help. For example, Chinese PM Chou En Lai, with his far sightedness first offered the construction of Karakoram Highway in1962. Pakistan turned it down lest USA got annoyed. Air Marshal Asghar Khan was sent to Peking during the War for immediate procurement of the aircraft and for the Chinese double barreled, very effective, 12.5 mm Ack Ack guns. Chinese PM graciously and promptly agreed to meet our request with the proviso that FM Ayub Khan will have to personally make the request. This he did soon after the war towards end of September. He visited Peking meekishly and very secretly lest USA got peeved. On advice from our Foreign Office, dominated by Brown Sahibs, Air Marshal Asghar suggested to Chou En Lai that these aircraft may be crated and secretly shipped to Jakarta, and from there to Karachi. Thus giving the impression to West that, just like Indonesian Submarines, these aircraft too have been obtained from there. It was an immature, time consuming and childish proposal.

Chou-En-Lai1.jpg

The photo above shows PM Chou En Lai having exclusive lunch with our Ambassador M Sultan Khan and his wife Abida in the Embassy (Embassy is where Ambassadors live, Chancery is their office which is mistakenly called Embassy ). Occasion being the visit of M Shahabuddin, brother of first Pakistani PM Nazimuddin,( ex Chief Minister of combined Bengal pre-partition. He was a very honest but simple man who left little assets. His wife was living in a small house in some remote Karachi Colony till 1980 when Gen Zia allotted her some decent house.) Shahabuddin then was probably Speaker of Parliament.

Chou En Lai immediately shot the idea down and said that these will be made available at airbase like Hotian. It will be very easy to ferry them across to Pakistan from there. During this meeting Chinese PM enquired from AM as to how long it will take PAF pilots to achieve the necessary proficiency. Asghar Khan replied that our pilots are experienced aviators; they would not take more than 10 to 15 days. Remarkably PM disagreed and said that unlike your planes, these are equipped with metric systems, have configurations different from Western aircraft, and most of all there would be language problems. He thus opined it would require 6 to 8 weeks for transition. And it took that much. To highlight this, it took our pilots nearly one week to understand that switches on panels on right side of cockpit are in fact ‘circuit breakers’ and not switches as these appeared to be. China provided initially sixty F-6 aircraft along with tanks, arms and ordinance for 3 Army Divisons, large number of AA guns and ammunition etc..

China.jpg

And it was done almost free of cost and within days. One point always bothered the Chinese. China following policy of conservation, objected to our scales of ammunition. They said we follow American pattern of firing to frighten where as we should fire to kill. This reminds me, once in 1962 at PAF Naltar attending Ski Course, we 5 or 6 Wing Commanders went for Chakor shikar. We fired about two dozen cartridges but could not kill a single bird. Next day one local bearer took 4 cartridges, in the evening he brought 3 chakors and returned one unused cartridge. When we inquired, he said they approach bird behind a colorful shield and fired only after reaching it close,

First batch of PAF pilots reached China in early Oct 1965, where they were stationed sixty miles south of Tientsin Harbour. Base facilities were spartan but clean. Accommodation and food was prepared under Muslim requirements. They flew about 10 to 15 missions each on F-6, Chinese built Mig-19 aircraft. As stated earlier, China then made all efforts to conserve F-6s. They were thus fully covered and protected from sun and dust. They were taken close to beginning of runway; covers were removed at the last moment and mission accomplished from thereon. Protective measures were undertaken immediately after landing. Not a single fault occurred during training of the two batches of six pilots each, except one malfunctioning of a gauge. This was remarkable achievement. Life style was simple. The airfield was about a mile away from the residential area. When one of our pilots had hairline crack of ankle, he was provided with a cycle, otherwise every one walked.

Air Marshal Nur Khan’s Visit: C-in-C PAF Air Marshal Nur Khan paid two visits to China during my tenure as Air Attache at Peking. The first one was in Nov 1965 and second in Dec 1967.

nurkhan-china1.jpg

The above picture was taken during first visit, when he was accompanied by AVM Qadir, Air Cdre Z A Chaudhry, Air Cdre Khawaja Maintenance, my course mate Grp Capt S H Shah, Grp Capt Khawaja Supply and Group Capt Mustafa. Embassy is represented by Minister Durrani (in grey suit in front row) and First Secretary Yunus next to me behind Minister Durrani. Normally PM Chou En Lai did not meet Military Chiefs, but he had liking for Nur Khan and thus graciously had dinner with him followed by this photograph.

The visit was to review the progress of procurement of aircraft, tanks and other equipment. It also included a visit to the air base where our pilots were undergoing. Aircraft unserviceability was zero, Base workshop produced most of the spare parts themselves despite the fact that their workshops were not as well equipped as ours, according to Air Cdre Khawaja, ACAS Maintenance. They were remarkably self sufficient in every thing including food, vegetables, etc.

F-6 Aircraft: F-6 had good power weight ratio of 86%, giving it a lot of kick and maneuverability even at high altitude. But it was not a perfect aircraft. A serious problem faced in these aircraft was turbine buckets melting away or detaching and piercing through the other engine or pipes causing it afire. This was due to poor Russian metallurgy. Engines required change of the turbine buckets after every 100 hours. This was in contrast to an F104 engine requiring Inspection and Replacement if required (IRAN) after 1200 hours.

sua_07.jpg

The photo above shows newly minted F-6s - just after their arrival in Pakistan

PAF installed British Martin Baker ejection seats amongst many other changes. Maintenance wise F-6 was a labor intensive aircraft when compared to US aircraft. Latter having modular systems which are expensive but efficient. F-6 was not pilot friendly aircraft in an emergency and cost us many lives.

On the whole, however, the F-6 was a great acquisition considering that these were provided promptly at a crucial juncture; when we were against the wall and not being able to fill the requirement from any other source. To top it off these were almost free of cost, thanks to the Chinese government and in particular PM Chou En Lai. They have thus earned our gratitude, goodwill and trust, despite our leader’s penchant for the West.

China_66.jpg

Multi Faceted Relationship: The efforts put in to developing an exemplary relationship by people of both countries in those days, has paid dividends across the board. We now have collaboration in both civil and defense industries. The Karakoram Highway and Gwadar Port are two mega projects that have the potential to transform the social landscape. While there are many lessons to derive from the experience, there are some that truly stand out.

Lessons To Learn: The first lesson is never to put all our key assets at the mercy of any one country. Despite our experience after 1965 we still tried to buy US F-16s and even paid for many of them, only to see their delivery embargoed and money not returned. In contrast the collaboration on JF-17 and other projects with the Chinese have borne fruit. Becoming self sufficient in essential items is a lesson to learn from the Chinese.

The other important lesson is to lead a simple life style and live within ones means. China when it became independent was in much worse shape than Pakistan. Chinese have shown that by living simply and focusing on important things, with correct priorities, they can achieve wonders. We can better protect our interests and sovereignty if we avoid dependence on aid and learn to stand on our feet. Is it too much to ask?

Really, do not generalize, looks like your Indian propaganda got busted pretty bad, next time please do some homework before shooting bad breath out of your big mouth. Insisting being a "Frog in a Well" get you no where. Now try the below link and shut up:azn:
Google
Yahoo! Hong Kong - ????

Hey whose the big mouth here...I asked from Minland China....not from Hongkong SAR..

Do u think that i dont know google got banned in China and is rerouting all its searches through Hong Kong. Big time Bust.

I repeat..I ask from mainland China..Shanghai,Beijing,Chengdu etc..Not from HK,Macau.

p.s.: BTW pretty clever of u to provide a page in mandarin i guess.Such that none will understand..I need English...

Hey whose the big mouth here...I asked from Minland China....not from Hongkong SAR..

Do u think that i dont know google got banned in China and is rerouting all its searches through Hong Kong. Big time Bust.

I repeat..I ask from mainland China..Shanghai,Beijing,Chengdu etc..Not from HK,Macau.

p.s.: BTW pretty clever of u to provide a page in mandarin i guess.Such that none will understand..I need English...

i am from Beijing. ask me.

india asked Would The Friendship between China and Pakistan Last Forever ? !

yes, it will... ha ha ha. :china: :pakistan: :cheers:

Yeah right, Just add to your knowledge, we have nothing like the term, "mainland China" anymore, please update yourself a little bit more.
Btw, where in your post did you specify something like you claim, give it up troll and regarding "English", are you kidding me, both of the link i provided is in "English", so cut your craps.

Anymore more question ?

Type "Tiananmen Square protest" in my link, tell me its English or Chinese
Google
Yahoo! Hong Kong - ????

This will be whats show in the link.

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are completely debunked period

----Do you want to say that Pakistan is a small country , smaller than India, so most of Chinese didn't know him?
----I don't agree with you. Before 2008, the former president of Pakistan visited China, CCTV made a lot of interview programs about him, Chinese who saw TV would heard he said that "The friendship of Pakistan and China is higher than mountain and deeper than ocean."
You said that Chinese didn't know Pakistan, that's a joke! Frankly speeking, there are some Chinese didn't care about the international affairs, they only pay attention to computer games, best drying, delicious food and so on. Every countriy has people like this. May be some of Indian don't know China yet.
----But after 2008, no one in China didn't know Pakistan, we can saw alot of articles about the friendship of Pakistan, even today, we can see many people appreciate Pakistan also. Include those guys who only care theirselves.

Even i can answer for that but i was waiting from my friend :-)china:). Now u understand why we say our friendship is greater than Himalayas and deeper then Arabian sea.

Learn and learn very hard if u say any thing wrong about china we Pakistani will fight and if say against Pakistan they will take care for that

The true friend in need is a true friend in deed tell me how much help or aid u got when earth quake occured in *** and how much the standard of living of your people has increased due to china.

When earth quake occured in Sichuan, pakistan brothers sent all the tents they had to china. They tried their best to help us. And a friend cannot be envalued by money simplly. Just one example: A has 10 $, B has 1 $. And when I borrow money from them, A gives me 2 $, B gives me 1$. Which one do you think is a better friend?:oops:

When earth quake occured in Sichuan, pakistan brothers sent all the tents they had to china. They tried their best to help us. And a friend cannot be envalued by money simplly. Just one example: A has 10 $, B has 1 $. And when I borrow money from them, A gives me 2 $, B gives me 1$. Which one do you think is a better friend?:oops:

Yes, Pakistan sent everything they had to the people in need.

During the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake, Pakistan almost emptied its national storage of tents to support China.

Pak Embassy to raise funds for Chinese quake victims

Pakistan to send relief goods to China - People's Daily Online

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom