What's new

Would The Friendship between China and Pakistan Last Forever ?

Pakistan-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

China-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Flag-Pins-Pakistan-China.jpg

The Uighurs staged a rare public protest of their detention at Guantanamo Bay:

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVY BASE, Cuba — A group of Muslims from China awaiting a court-ordered release staged a self-styled protest inside their prison camp Monday, waving signs demanding their freedom written in crayon on their Pentagon-issued art supplies.

''We are the Uighurs,'' said one sign. "We are being oppressed in prison though we had been announced innocent.''

Another: "We need to freedom.'' [McClatchy]

Just to make this absolutely clear: these men are not terror suspects. It's not like they're accused of terrorism that the U.S. can't prove. They're not accused of anything. U.S. authorities admit the whole thing was a mistake.

The Uighurs are Chinese Muslims, a despised minority persecuted in the People's Republic. As a result of this repression, many flee to nearby Muslim countries, including Afghanistan, where they hope to live and worship in peace. The United States is satisfied that the Uighurs had absolutely nothing to do with terrorism, violence, or jihad. They can't be sent back to China because the Chinese government will probably kill them.

Attorney General Eric Holder initially suggested relocating at least some of them to the U.S., but he and Obama have caved to Congressional pressure and withdrawn that suggestion. The retreat on the Uighur issue may also have something to do with the fact that the U.S. and China have agreed to restart high-level talks later this month in Washington. China would consider it an affront if the U.S. were to give the Uighurs asylum

If such Uyghur don't think themselves as Chinese but East Turk, please go to Turkey, our 1.3b Chinese brothers and Kurds are willing to help them to do!

No secessionism, no rebellion! :china:

WELL ITS ALREADY POSTED IN ENGLISH MY NEIGHBOUR.
OH COME ON SHAME ON U,DIDN'T EVEN PASSED HIGH SCHOOL!!!!
WELL FORGOT DAT U R A CHINESE....

So, in indian high school, they told you write like this?↓ And write the whole article or post in upper case? Oh, what a amazimg high school.
I know why you got 40% illiteracy rate.:lol:

OH YA N MAY I KNO ON WAT BASIS MY ID'LL BE TERMINATED??

don't reply ChinaPakistan

He already said something in "Whatever" thread in members section that is sufficient enough for his ban :D

Just ignore

OH YA U R STILL STUCK 2 HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION:rofl:
WELL IN UR COUNTRY ,SUCCESS RATE OF E'THING IS JST TOCHIN D SKY!!!WHY DONT U JST LEAVE UR LAPPY FR A MOMENT N TAKE A SURVEY OF UR OWN COUNTRYMEN.U'LL SURELY COME 2 SEE DAT U HAV TOCHED D SKY???
N CAPITAL LETTERS R FR IMPRESSION;FR GUD SIGHTIN.I'M NOT IN NE ESSAY WRITIN COMP..

Behave yourself. This is an international forum.

HA HA WHY TEACHIN ME U MORON,I KNO MY WORDS BETTER DAN U....
china is our neighbour bn iwould say "death 2 my neighbour":sniper::china::bunny::yahoo:
Hey, you fool over there! Your country of India already said "death to my neighbors."

Read carefully, it is "neighbors" not "neighbor"!

That is why China has settled all land disputes with its neighbors but India, and India has settled no land disputes with any of its neighbors.

Enjoy being sitting in a ring of fire set by you very own, you fool neo-imperialism! :flame:

It means you are telling the MODS to send me to china....ha ha ha:rofl:

Dude don't degrade this forum with cheap comments. If you have something of value or informative to share stay here otherwise just don't make flaming issues.

Btwn i have reported your post. Hope everybody does the same.

Thank you

That is why China has settled all land disputes with its neighbors but India, and India has settled no land disputes with any of its neighbors.

ooops the genius has misssed out the terrirtory disputes of China with Vietnam over Sprately and Paracel with Vietnam
Senkaku with Japan and of course the biggest of them all Taiwan.

.....neo-imperialism! :flame:

Oh cmon if ur so concerned abt neo-imperialism pls come out of the US which is the heart ,soul everything of it and then give ur ethical lectures.

Yeah right, Just add to your knowledge, we have nothing like the term, "mainland China" anymore, please update yourself a little bit more.
Btw, where in your post did you specify something like you claim, give it up troll and regarding "English", are you kidding me, both of the link i provided is in "English", so cut your craps.
Rant

Anymore more question ?

Yep.

I asked google.....not wikipedia..Any fool can create a wiki page.

I repeat I want just the results of Google search of this if u can "Tianmen Square massacre"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom