What's new

ww3 senario and pakistan

:rofl:
Stop day dreaming! What happens if India, Afghanistan and Iran join hands and attack Pakistan? :P China will never involve in a war with India we have seen 1965, 1971 and 1999! Stop dreaming others coming for you. India is alone and Pakistan is alone as well.

:) we have also seen 62 :flame::flame:

anyway just go back and read the context in which the comment was posted.

The dumbest joke was from Indian member who posted the first reply. Because this is the silliest thing to assume that countries will act individually in case of a 3WW.

Above all why we even are assuming things. I pray no such 3 ww takes place.

Pakistan is going to be one of the front players in the WW3,
like the thread starter said, he doesnt want this to be an Pakistan -India war thread, but my friends its inevitable. Indians are looking for excuses to attack and i think WW3 would be sufficient for them. Muslim nations will look towards Pakistan, but wont really have faith is us coz we'll be having our fun with the Indians.

Israel is going to go ballistic, and so is Iran, the Arabs will side with Iran and the Allies as usual are going to kiss Israel's A**.

World War III is practically going to be between just not 2 parties, rather different parties fighting their own wars.

Israel attacks Iran. Muslim nations comprising Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon, Kuwait declare war on Israel. United States and allies including Britain support Israel. Russia stands back and sells weapons to Muslim nations. China sells weapons to whoever can afford it. War heats up and Pakistan attacks Afghanistan. Russia backs Afghanistan and declares war on Pakistan. India joins Russia. World is in turmoil and China declares war on Japan. Australia backs Japan and declares war on China who also attacks Australia. USA and west declares war on China. Egypt joins war effort against Israel and allies comprising US, western and African allies declare war on nations at war with Israel. Brazil declares war on Bolivia and South America enters the war. The world is a very noisy place with guns going off every second in every part of the world. US and Russia nukes the rest of the world to shut em up . Now the world is a quite place comprising only Americans and Russians and the stock markets in both countries reach an all time high leading what is left of the world (US and Russia) out of the economic depression :azn:

Hehe...so how long do you think it is going to take for this all to happen? If this is inevitable,we should start working backwards from Dec 21 2012 ;)

And I may be mistaken, but does Australia have right to declare war independent of UK? Don't they have the same supreme commander - the Queen of England? I am not sure if this falls within the humor!

But nice speculation...I loved the part where China attacks Japan because the "world is in turmoil"...

Lets correct the red line in your post: How about Pakistan and Afghanistan join hands and attack India to liberate Kashmir and China joins in to gril India :azn:

And then How about Russia and India join hands to attack Pakistan and celebrate Christmas in Islamabad. :P nice scenario right ?

And then How about Russia and India join hands to attack Pakistan and celebrate Christmas in Islamabad. :P nice scenario right ?

:cheesy::cheesy: nice scenario only if entire Russia convert to Christianity and as well all the Indian Dalits convert to the same :azn: i am sure about the later while Commies hmmmmmmmm nah they aint going to become Christians

:what: and who says Pakistan was involved in defeating India in 62??

kinetic was giving the examples of wars when china never came for your rescue...i was trying to say from where does 1962 war come in it ... it was faught between india and china only:sniper:

As long as India is out of war and Pakistan wants to be in WW3 I am happy.

As long as India is out of war and Pakistan wants to be in WW3 I am happy.

mmmm means you are happy with WW3 as long as India is out.

We dont want anymore WW wars. The earlier two have done alot of damage to the humanity.

kinetic was giving the examples of wars when china never came for your rescue...i was trying to say from where does 1962 war come in it ... it was faught between india and china only::

Neither i was talking about China coming to help of Pakistan. In any case China will deal with India for safe gaurding own interests

:) we have also seen 62 :flame::flame:

anyway just go back and read the context in which the comment was posted.

The dumbest joke was from Indian member who posted the first reply. Because this is the silliest thing to assume that countries will act individually in case of a 3WW.

Above all why we even are assuming things. I pray no such 3 ww takes place.

lol

65, 71 and 99 came after 62!!! But did you got them? simple common sense! ;)

I am not replyng to India-China border conflicts while there was no air forces or navy involved! We have seen border skirmishes after 62 where China got some answers.

Last edited:
I think india wont participate in the war......

dont indulge india unnecessarily...

lol

65, 71 and 99 came after 62!!! But did you got them? simple common sense! ;)

I am not replyng to India-China border conflicts while there was no air forces or navy involved! We have seen border skirmishes after 62 where China got some answers.

If India invade Pakistan, it is reasonable for China to believe that the joint army of Tibet Government on-exile and Indian army will attack China for Tibet independence.

Back
Top Bottom