What's new

Xi Jinping named president of China

Xi Jinping's sister and brother in law are multi-millionaires, but Xi Jinping asked them to stop doing business, because this will serve as his weakness to his political opponents.

Do you believe this rumor is true?

I believe this is true. It is an open secret that corruption is institutionalized. Xi is a lot more determined than all his predecessors in fighting graft. This is his weapon against his foes and the finger pointing west.

The appointment of Wang Qishan as the anti-corruption chief is a good selection.

I believe this is true. It is an open secret that corruption is institutionalized. Xi is a lot more determined than all his predecessors in fighting graft. This is his weapon against his foes and the finger pointing west.

The appointment of Wang Qishan as the anti-corruption chief is a good selection.

This is a strong sign to declare the war against those corrupt princeling groups.

Because they will also retaliate by digging out the dirt from Xi, so the best way to protect yourself is to keep yourself clean.

Xi Jinping is closer to other grassroot leaders despite he is also a princeling member.

Bo Xilai would also kill a lot of corrupt members if he is in power, but he cannot control his own family, so he is more like the Kim family, kill other corruption and can't look at its own corruption.

This is a strong sign to declare the war against those corrupt princeling groups.

Because they will also retaliate by digging out the dirt from Xi, so the best way to protect yourself is to keep yourself clean.

Xi Jinping is closer to other grassroot leaders despite he is also a princeling member.

Bo Xilai would also kill a lot of corrupt members if he is in power, but he cannot control his own family, so he is more like the Kim family, kill other corrupt and can't look at your own corruption.

Xi has several famous quotes. One of which is " 打铁还需自身硬” - which etches in everyone's heart who is fed up with the corrupt officials in China.

Well I have to leave this chatting for now. Nice talking to you and have a great weekend!

Xi has several famous quotes. One of which is " 打铁还需自身硬” - which etches in everyone's heart who is fed up with the corrupt officials in China.

Well I have to leave this chatting for now. Nice talking to you and have a great weekend!

Another famous quote from him; "空谈误国 实干兴邦" stop talking more action.

He has a lot connection with the family of Chairman Mao and Hua Guofeng.

And his archenemies within CPC are those corrupt princeling groups who want to overthrow him and also Jiang Zemin's Shanghai faction.

While his geopolitical archenemy is no doubt USA, since his first visit to Russia is a strong sign to make Putin as his ally.

Mr Xi pro-west.
CHINA prepare for democratic reform, of course by Chinese style, of course CCP still own the power and the military. But ppl will enjoy more freedom and democracy, local elections in China AVAILABLE.

Mr Xi pro-west.
CHINA prepare for democratic reform, of course by Chinese style, of course CCP still own the power and the military. But ppl will enjoy more freedom and democracy, local elections in China AVAILABLE.

Gosh, you need to read carefully what we have discussed above. :coffee:

There is long rumor about Xi's daughter studying in Harvard, but it sounds pretty skeptical as there is no single photo of his daughter in the West, since Bo Xilai's son also studied in the West, then immediately his pics were released back in 2007.

But the same rumor claimed that Xi has called his daughter to come back to China.

A source from Falungong, one of the earliest source that claimed Xi's daughter studied in Harvard.

????? ???????????????? | ??? | ??? | ???

Didn't Xi send his child back to China after he became President? He wanted to set an example for other Chinese leaders who have children abroad.

Mr Xi pro-west.

Freedom and democracy so that the CIA will control both parties and control Chinese politics and foreign policy. Western democracy means you go under western control. Look at Japan, South Korea, India.

Freedom and democracy so that the CIA will control both parties and control Chinese politics and foreign policy. Western democracy means you go under western control. Look at Japan, South Korea, India.

I am glad that the current Chinese government mostly talks about the aspects of life (民生), not democracy (民主).

For us, better 民生 = 民主.

Similar event also happened when 馬英九 became leader. His brother-in-law sold his company and all the stock he had so they won't drag 馬英九

So I do believe 習近平's brother sister in law also did the same thing since 習近平 is a really 清廉 person

He is from Uighur minority.

By giving up all of his power, Hu is far more courageous than you may ever think.

I must say- Hu Jintao and Grandpa Wen were very memorable men.

He has western connections, well, so what?

Most of those earlier Chinese leaders have either western connections or soviet connections.

Jiang has a lot of soviet connections and was educated in soviet as well. Did many call Jiang a KGB agent???

So please toss those garbage aside.

I don't care about his smile or his looks, I care about his policies. I'm suspicious of him, he is a very good friend of former US treasury secretary Hank Paulson (thus more likely to be sympathetic to America). Xi also has good friends in Iowa. His daughter studies in Harvard. He has too much pro-American connections to be trusted. This guy could be a CIA plant like Gorbachev to destroy the CPC and collapse China.
He has very pro-western and pro-American views.
I don't trust him.

His policies regarding fighting corruption and waste is good, but that seems to be a way to gain the support of the people so that in the future he could bring in reforms the western world has been seeking to install in China (you know what I mean).

You will never convince me he is a patriot until I see actions from him. His father was kicked out by Mao. He might be holding grudges against the CPC.

Having western education does not mean corruptions.

By asking all of the officials to send their children back to curb corruption is a lot similar to avoid bad foreign influence by cutting off all of the ties with the outside.

Our government in the past has done quite a few extreme policies. What were the results?

You pretty much know those already.

Didn't Xi send his child back to China after he became President? He wanted to set an example for other Chinese leaders who have children abroad.

Xi has chosen to make his first foreign trip to Russia, South Africa, Tanzania and the Republic of Congo. No info when he visits a Asian country.

Interesting.

Xi has chosen to make his first foreign trip to Russia, South Africa, Tanzania and the Republic of Congo. No info when he visits a Asian country.

Interesting.

The first Asian country he might visit could be Vietnam. If it is, then that could be a sign of China fixing relations with Vietnam.

Xi visited Vietnam 2 years ago as Vice-President. Let wait. It is unclear what policy toward Vietnam he will play.

I just wonder if he will come with the Airforce One machine. :partay:

122478892_61n.jpg

Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping (front) arrives in Hanoi, Vietnam, Dec. 20, 2011, to start his official visit to Vietnam. (Xinhua/Li Xueren)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom