What's new

Xinhua story about a sniper competition!

Audio

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Hello :smokin:

???????????????????? - ???? - ???

Translation from Chinese:

Xinhua Beijing, July 27 the (Zhang Kunping Zhao Guotao) of the PLA Beijing Military Region 5 sniper team, recently held in Kazakhstan "Golden Eagle -2012" special sniper game, won the first prize.

****July 14 to 23, the People's Liberation Army team five snipers were divided into two groups participating. 17 competition subjects, the two groups of 14 lead, won with an absolute score crown, runner-up.

****Kazakhstan International special sniper game has held three sessions, the military team for the first time to participate. The tournament China, the United States, Russia and other 17 teams from eight countries participating.

Actual press release from the organizer:

International snipers compete in Karaganda region

As a result of the five-day exercises, soldiers from Kazakhstan took first place, China came second, and the officers of the Presidential security staff gained bronze medals.

2nd place wasn't good enough so they had to construct a lie that the Chinese team took top 2 spots :rofl:

makes one wonder how many more exaggerations Xinhua does on a regular basis. All to improve the image of the glorious middle kingdom.

Any CCP bot care to comment?

2nd place wasn't good enough so they had to construct a lie that the Chinese team took top 2 spots :rofl:

makes one wonder how many more exaggerations Xinhua does on a regular basis. All to improve the image of the glorious middle kingdom.

I do believe you know chinese, check the site! In the website you post, Xinhua may not add that we get the first in foreign group!
??????????????????? - ????-???

And, whatever CCP is, but they kick you twice, I know you western hate them!!
And, you know chinese, good, you can browse chinese website, so you know many negative news can be posted in china, why don't you post it? You know chinese don't like CCP, but still support them. Chinese will not follow you USA, I think you are disappointed by these, does it?
you are wasting your time to let Chinese believe you USA(or western)!! Only Indian believe you, they just know english!! Keep happy yourself both! Two chinese defeated opponents!

I do believe you know chinese, check the site! In the website you post, Xinhua may not add that we get the first in foreign group!
??????????????????? - ????-???

And, whatever CCP is, but they kick you twice, I know you western hate them!!
And, you know chinese, good, you can browse chinese website, so you know many negative news can be posted in china, why don't you post it? You know chinese don't like CCP, but still support them. Chinese will not follow you USA, I think you are disappointed by these, does it?
you are wasting your time to let Chinese believe you USA(or western)!! Only Indian believe you, they just know english!! Keep happy yourself both! Two chinese defeated opponents!

Buddy, there are browsers that automatically translate any page you visit into any language. It's a 0.3 sec more loading time. How about that?

As for Xinhua may not have added...yea...lol..im sure it was an honest mistake. :lol:

Who gives a flying f**k!!!!

I dont post in threads in dont give a flying .... about...and i suggest if you are either opinionless, brainwashed, deluded or any combination of the above that you do not post here either.

Clearly the propaganda machine is working well....

I dont post in threads in dont give a flying .... about...and i suggest if you are either opinionless, brainwashed, deluded or any combination of the above that you do not post here either.

Clearly the propaganda machine is working well....

Are you talking about the American propaganda machine or the British one?

Are you talking about the American propaganda machine or the British one?

Aww, deflecting already. Why dont you open your own thread and stick to topic in this one, that is if you have anything worthwhile to contribute apart from defensive reactions.

Buddy, there are browsers that automatically translate any page you visit into any language. It's a 0.3 sec more loading time. How about that?

Hahaha :rofl:
Too bad they will now pirate I mean create that browser

The website article clearly indicates Chinese team was the top team within all of those foreign teams, excluding the host team.

It is exactly the truth. Where is the lie???

I just do not understand how dumb you can be.

I'm afraid they change some words you know(excluding), to make it cooler rather than 2nd

Because excluding the host makes you first :lol:
Come on kid that's not cool :lol:

The website article clearly indicates Chinese team was the top team within all of those foreign teams, excluding the host team.

It is exactly the truth. Where is the lie???

I just do not understand how dumb you can be.

Where? Please point out to me, where in the text below it says that? This is translation of original Xinhua report.

Xinhua Beijing, July 27 the (Zhang Kunping Zhao Guotao) of the PLA Beijing Military Region 5 sniper team, recently held in Kazakhstan "Golden Eagle -2012" special sniper game, won the first prize.

****July 14 to 23, the People's Liberation Army team five snipers were divided into two groups participating. 17 competition subjects, the two groups of 14 lead, won with an absolute score crown, runner-up.

****Kazakhstan International special sniper game has held three sessions, the military team for the first time to participate. The tournament China, the United States, Russia and other 17 teams from eight countries participating.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...y-about-sniper-competition.html#ixzz221tpPO3x

Of course Kazakhstan didn't take first place in a competition where the best from China, USA and Russia took part :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you really believe that Kazakh website? Nice way to demonstrate stupidity and China envy at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom