What's new

Xinjiang Police grab and save a man from suicide attempt on the top of a tall building

I was talking about that thread I made about Uyghurs birthrate drop, the mods erased many of my post and merged it in the Xinjiang thread.

Maybe.

But your behavior of treating/claiming your wild and biased imagination as fact is demonstrated consistently in this thread.

Maybe.

But your behavior of treating/claiming your wild and biased imagination as fact is demonstrated consistently in this thread.
I'm a human, after reading and watching all those terrifying reports from survivors and independent journalism, I could only imagine the horror, and wished that I would never have the same fate with the Uyghurs, Tibetans, etc.

I'm a human, after reading and watching all those terrifying reports from survivors and independent journalism, I could only imagine the horror, and wished that I would never have the same fate with the Uyghurs, Tibetans, etc.

If you are not a terrorist and can integrate within a nation, you shouldn't have that kind of fear.

What I can say is: you have been brainwashed by western media, hence could not see things objectively anymore; that make you see these reports biassed toward what US want ppl to see.

If you are not a terrorist and can integrate within a nation, you shouldn't have that kind of fear.

What I can say is: you have been brainwashed by western media, hence could not see things objectively anymore; that make you see these reports biassed toward what US want ppl to see.
oh come on, China has been hunting Uyghurs since like 2004, some of them are mere poet. lmao

oh come on, China has been hunting Uyghurs since like 2004, some of them are mere poet. lmao

That is totally BS, if not silly slender.

Why would China hunt Uyghurs? whats the point? and even giant jail/camp could not contain all uyghurs.

Why would China hunt Uyghurs? whats the point? and even giant jail/camp could not contain all uyghurs.
yes correct the point is to incarcerate Uyghurs to prove Han superiority.

I mean China is champions of building stuff, adding construction like hundreds of mega jails will contribute to China GDP consider that China is running out of place to construct roads, highways, bridges etc.

Xinjiang Police grab and save a man from suicide attempt on the top of a tall building
Very well trained and well coordinated rescue mission

If so that means he hates the government, then why the police pulled all the stops to save him? wasn't leting him die hating China a better choice for the government?
Such lame slander only makes you more like a Joker.
Try harder next time, or you will lose your trolling job.

and I feel bad for you.
The west may report that China violates Xinjiang people's freedom and free will to die, using excessive brutal force to manhandle innocent death seeking Xinjiang civilians.

now he will be sent to cultural re education camp . the man finds his destination.

I mean China is champions of building stuff, adding construction like hundreds of mega jails will contribute to China GDP consider that China is running out of place to construct roads, highways, bridges etc.
This is a mindless claim, first building mega jails all over China won't contribute to GDP, and China is a vast country which is not running out of space to construct roads, highways, bridges etc.

because they refuse to leave their religion and culture .

yes correct the point is to incarcerate Uyghurs to prove Han superiority.

What for? Why China/CCP need to?

You still not using logic at all, even in your imagination :laugh:
because they refuse to leave their religion and culture .

For some people, maybe integration means leaving religion and culture.

The fact Hui clan is still moslem, and mosque and religious service is still allowed.

Very well trained and well coordinated rescue mission

Unbelievable, why will anyone living in utopian China under the rule of the benevolent Xi and his retinue of angelic CPC angels want to kill himself? No no surely this is fake news.

That's not fabricated, it's legit news.

Sometimes it's unfathomable why there's still barbarians living in the 21st century.
Me too, So SURPRISED There are still THESE BABARIANS.
Australian murder Children.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom