What's new

The whole country and Xinjiang province mobilized all available resources to save a little Uyghur farm boy's arm

The Uyghurs are a savage and wolfish nation without gratitude. They think that they are wolves, and other people, especially Chinese Han people, are sheep. It is a natural law for wolves to eat sheep, and being ruled by a country of sheep is the greatest insult to them.

I told those Uyghur fanatical Turkic believers in the pan-Turkist forum in Turkey 15 years ago, even if you want to build a new Turkic empire from the Adriatic Sea to the Great Wall of China, turan, it’s not just stepping China's toes。 Russia, Iran, Central Asian countries, and even Western countries including the United States will never allow . Your real allies are the Koreans and the Japanese, because that would mess up the interior of Asia for them to profit from. Of course, that is at your own expense.

Fifteen years after I said these words, Uyghur rebellions and terrorist attacks continued to occur. I called on the China Forum 15 years ago to take the initiative to attack with a heavy fist to combat the increasingly prominent pan-Turkist fanaticism among Uyghurs. Nationalism, extreme hatred for Han people, but no one listens to me.

The grassroots government takes the so-called maintenance of superficial stability and avoiding chaos as its biggest goal, maintaining a false stability and peace. If I said on the Internet that Uyghurs are already discussing armed independence, they will kill all the Han people in Xinjiang and let the US station troops, the Chinese police will definitely come to arrest me at 11:00 in the middle of the night, accusing me of spreading false news.

All the things I said were what I saw the Uyghurs said on the forum, especially the Uyghurs who understand Chinese would unite with Japan, Taiwan, and support the independence of China’s Taiwan, Inner Mongolia, and Tibet. Even China's dialect areas, Guangdong, and Shanghai are independent.

Last edited:
The Uyghurs are a savage and wolfish nation without gratitude. They think that they are wolves, and other people, especially Chinese Han people, are sheep. It is a natural law for wolves to eat sheep, and being ruled by a country of sheep is the greatest insult to them.

I told those Uyghur fanatical Turkic believers in the pan-Turkist forum in Turkey 15 years ago, even if you want to build a new Turkic empire from the Adriatic Sea to the Great Wall of China, turan, it’s not just stepping Russia, Iran, Central Asian countries, and even Western countries including the United States will never allow China's toes. Your real allies are the Koreans and the Japanese, because that would mess up the interior of Asia for them to profit from. Of course, that is at your own expense.

Fifteen years after I said these words, Uyghur rebellions and terrorist attacks continued to occur. I called on the China Forum 15 years ago to take the initiative to attack with a heavy fist to combat the increasingly prominent pan-Turkist fanaticism among Uyghurs. Nationalism, extreme hatred for Han people, but no one listens to me.

The grassroots government takes the so-called maintenance of superficial stability and avoiding chaos as its biggest goal, maintaining a false stability and peace. If I said on the Internet that Uyghurs are already discussing armed independence, they will kill all the Han people in Xinjiang and let the US station troops, the Chinese police will definitely come to arrest me at 11:00 in the middle of the night, accusing me of spreading false news.

All the things I said were what I saw the Uyghurs said on the forum, especially the Uyghurs who understand Chinese would unite with Japan, Taiwan, and support the independence of China’s Taiwan, Inner Mongolia, and Tibet. Even China's dialect areas, Guangdong, and Shanghai are independent.
so it seems like u chinese have 2 options

1. kill them all
2. give them independence

so it seems like u chinese have 2 options

1. kill them all
2. give them independence
Going by the quality of your posts.
I suspect you may be one of those STUNTED Malnourished children that abundant food from the US cannot remedy.

"
Many of the physical and cognitive effects children suffer under the age of 5 due to malnutrition are irreversible after age 5 "

Going by the quality of your posts.
I suspect you may be one of those STUNTED Malnourished children that abundant food from the US cannot remedy.

"
Many of the physical and cognitive effects children suffer under the age of 5 due to malnutrition are irreversible after age 5 "
i did have a period of malnourishment but that was because my homeland lacked capitalism

Sorry to see that shortage of food in your childhool really badly damaged your brain development.
dont worry, u guys gonna have food problems again once terror feudal xi decides full north korea time

Last edited:
dont worry, u guys gonna have food problems again once terror feudal xi decides full north korea time
Come to your daily moaning under Great Xi again, lol..

Still remember the arm reconnected little village Uyghur boy from a couple of years ago? He goes to school this September

Back
Top Bottom