What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

"ChineseTiger1986 " is not chinese(he is manchu).

Chinese majority think qing is not china,

Qing is Colonists + Aggressor + Parasites,

They come from Siberia, invaded Northeast China.

They massacred Chinese people, destruction of Chinese culture, the eradication of Chinese dress, betray Chinese territory,They exploit Chinese people, tampering Chinese history books, insults Chinese leader Sun Yat-sen, abusive Chinese hero Yue Fei.Colluded with the Japanese carved Chinese.

Another brainwashed Huanghan. You people are the reason why I see no hope in the future of China.
Please, instead of reading 三無網文, read some BOOKs.

Their country Is Turkey Maybe. They can go back there. Xinjiang was chinese since 3000 years ago. At thet Time, Uyghur are single cells in the lake

Great Qing is just Emperor Japan to China. They are all colonists. Great Qing is just a big hell for Han.

manchu 、japan 、Mongolian 、Huns is the enemy of the Chinese people.

Furthermore,Please use your own Ethnic name, do not pretend to hAN Chinese people.

I think every Chinese member here is Han, including KirovAirship. Only Hu Songshan is from a minority ethnicity (Hui).

驱除鞑虏,恢复中华!复兴汉服,驱逐旗袍!

Hanfu looks way better than Qipao, I'll agree on that one.

Another brainwashed Huanghan. You people are the reason why I see no hope in the future of China.
Please, instead of reading 三無網文, read some BOOKs.

Excessive. China has a bright future, a very bright future, I strongly believe this.

god damn 黄汉,I really don't like them,always bitching about how manchus treat han badly hundreds of years ago like a weak bullied girl.it's just pathetic.

I think every Chinese member here is Han, including KirovAirship. Only Hu Songshan is from a minority ethnicity (Hui).

Hanfu looks way better than Qipao, I'll agree on that one.

Excessive. China has a bright future, a very bright future, I strongly believe this.

Not with these 皇軍 for sure.

god damn 黄汉,I really don't like them,always bitching about how manchus treat han badly hundreds of years ago like a weak bullied girl.it's just pathetic.

In fact the 輯佚學 in Qing Dynasty has even repaired and found back lots of ancient Chinese knowledge that was lost in the ancient.

how does China mainland govt intend to tackle this migration problem and the recent uyghar riots? I would also like to know the opinion based on chinese newspapers and their investigations on how the uyghars terrorists are supported and by whom? We all need to know who is trying to needle the people.

Northeast ancient Chinese territory.
manchu is Colonists.

扬州十日、剃发易服,文字狱、马关条约、南京条约、辛丑条约、满洲国、川岛芳子、宁与友邦,不与家奴,量中华之物力,结友邦之欢心,都是三無網文?

要说反华,你们满遗也没那个胆,解放军的枪杆子可不是吃素的。

中国要复兴,就必须复兴汉服汉文化,把你们这些鹊巢鸠占的旗袍、马褂、辫子戏统统驱逐。

Are you serious? Manchurians are our brothers and Sisters now, there is no need to dig the pass...if you want to really define who's real han, why not start with 秦灭六国...history is full of hatred.

The Qing Dynasty was just as brutal as any other Chinese feudalistic regimes in the past, all of them were bad.

But we can't reject our history, the past dynasties such as Qin/Han/Tang/Song/Ming were the backbone of our culture, while the Yuan/Qing Dynasties were the backbone of our modern map, both have a role in China's history.

I used to embrace the Huanghan ideology 7 years ago, but then i found them absurd, obviously most of them have an agenda against CPC.

Heck, i don't wanna insult Dr.Sun, but Chairman Mao is 100 times better than him (a mere ideologist) as a leader.

Even Dr.Sun didn't officially deny the Manchus as part of China, yet those KMT huanghan trolls have the gut to cross the line.

I hate that nowaday, there is still people think of 反清复明 :disagree:

Those people are in fact thinking about 反攻大陆 三民主义一统中国, anti-Manchu is just an excuse.

Those far right KMT supporters will cause big troule, no wonder they will all get banished by CPC.

Those people are in fact thinking about 反攻大陆 三民主义一统中国, anti-Manchu is just an excuse.

Those far right KMT supporters will cause big troule, no wonder they will all get banished by CPC.

I don't know why they still dream of this. :no:

It is ridiculous, there is no chance in the universe that they can take over the mainland.

The Qing dynasty are the best dynasty in China. Name me one bad emperor in Qing dynasty? All Qing dynasty emperors good, even Pu Yi is not a bad emperor. And besides, Qing dynasty has given China 3 times the land area compared to Ming dynasty. Because of Qing dynasty, China have the large area of land today, even after losing a lot of land to Russia and India, China still have enough land to become a super power. Emperor Kang Xi is the best emperor in entire history of China.

If Ming dynasty reign during the opium war, China could be conquered entirely.

Ming-Empire2.jpg

Territory of Ming

Qing_Dynasty_1820.png

Territory of Qing

Back
Top Bottom