What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Pan Turkism is a very dangerous ideology and seems that many Turkic are supporting it. The Turkic are blind to the fact that under Pan Turkism in Turkey, 99% of the Christian are exterminated. This is the reason today Turkey is 99.8 Islam, while Levant Arabic countries still have significant Christian. Other than that, Turkish Shia muslim also get shitt. The Han Chinese vs Pan Turkism towards minority is like God vs Satan.

Today Pan Turkic cult is inflicting certain elements of Uighur in Xinjiang. If Pan Turkism has their way, all minorities in Xinjiang will be in trouble. In fact Pan Turkism is hated even by many Turks themselves. Iranian elites are Azerbaijani Turks. Ayatollah Kamenei is Azerbaijani Turks. In the war of Nagono Karabak, Islam Iran stand firmly behind Christian Armenia against Islam Azerbaijan, while Turkey support Azerbaijan.

Nevertheless, it is clear that Turkey is emerging. Pan Turkism could become a fad in coming decades. With the rise of Turkey, prepare for more trouble in Xinjiang.

I have did some research in Turkic languages. Although it is a wild exaggeration that a Turk can understand one another from Yumen to adriatic sea, but the mutual intelligibility of Turkic language is far more higher than Sinitic lect such as Mandarin and Taiwanese.
What is the problem with pan-turkism i dont want to kill anyone and i also hate no one.
But pan-turkism is for me the unity of turkic people when the uyguhrs want to be with china i dont have a problem with that but please dont demonise it.

The Manchu women from the late Qing Dynasty, they looked absolutely normal from the era they lived.

Qing-Dynasty.jpg

Manchu_Women.jpg

The Han women from the late Qing Dynasty, they don't look much different from the Manchu women.

%E6%B8%85%E6%9C%AB%E6%B0%91%E5%88%9D%E6%B1%89%E6%97%8F%E5%A5%B3%E5%AD%90%E7%9D%80%E8%A3%85.jpg

The European women from the 19th century, they are merely 5 feet tall and didn't look nearly as good as the modern Europeans.

24.%20Indianapolis%20cotton%20mill%20workers.jpg

I read about the manchu and i also read that they did great things for china.
Are they general liked in china or is someone like sayina the majority i hope not....

I read about the manchu and i also read that they did great things for china.
Are they general liked in china or is someone like sayina the majority i hope not....

Most of the Chinese don't like Qing Dynasty, but they don't deny Qing's contribution to China's modern territory, and it is part of China's history.

Not many Han Chinese hate the Manchus nowadays, but Sayina is an exception here.

Most of the Chinese don't like Qing Dynasty, but they don't deny Qing's contribution to China's modern territory, and it is part of China's history.

Not many Han Chinese hate the Manchus nowadays, but Sayina is an exception here.

Ok thank you for your quick answer i hope there are many chinese like you in china.

Ok thank you for your quick answer i hope there are many chinese like you in china.

Most of Chinese are firm PRC supporters like me, thus they love all 56 ethnic groups.

All those ethnic groups belong to China, but they all deserve to keep their custom and religion.

Many Uighurs were recruited by the military, many of them work very hard, so CPC is giving the minorities more chance to get promoted into high rank officials.

CPC only cares about to follow the same ideology, not the difference between ethnicity and religion.

Most of Chinese are firm PRC supporters like me, thus they love all 56 ethnics.

All those ethnic groups belong to China, but they all deserve to keep their custom and religion.

Many Uighurs were recruited by the military, many of them work very hard, so CPC is giving the minorities to get promoted into high rank officials.

CPC only cares about to follow the same ideology, not the difference between ethnicity and religion.

That is good to hear you know when i hear about news like this the past of me and my people comes to my mind.
Because the soviet union was the total opposite of what you said.

That is good to hear you know when i hear about news like this the past of me and my people comes to my mind.
Because the soviet union was the total opposite of what you said.

Stalin is Georgian, yet he got promoted as the leader of USSR. Even Lenin is 1/4 Mongol.

I am not a big fan of USSR, but they were not as bad as the western nations want to portray.

Stalin is Georgian, yet he got promoted as the leader of USSR. Even Lenin is 1/4 Mongol.

I am not a big fan of USSR, but they were not as bad as the western nations want to portray.

Yeah i liked Lenin but Stalin is another topic he infact did good things for the soviet union but you must know that he deported and killed 1/3 of my people because of stupid reasons and he did it when our men werent there because they fought in WW 2 for the soviets against germany.

Here is a modern Manchu actress from HK.

Zhou Haimei (周海媚):

--------------

200862385817304_2.jpg

103_1265762973i8z4.jpg

zhouhaimei-12.jpg

She is really beautiful.
Can i ask for what sort of movie she is an actress?

Here is a modern Manchu actress from HK.

Zhou Haimei (周海媚):

--------------

200862385817304_2.jpg

103_1265762973i8z4.jpg

zhouhaimei-12.jpg

Everybody does become better looking from time to time. Of course, we all look better than the people from the 19th century.

Sometimes i found both fans of Ming and Qing Dynasties are delusional.

The fans of the Qing Dynasty expected their beloved Qing Dynasty looks something like this.

1246970265Kv9e.jpg

While the fans of the Ming Dynasty hopes something like this.

2012053121420230543093.jpg

Seriously, i am getting tired of these guys who can get emotional because of the dramas, these beauties from 'Ming/Qing' were all created by the perspective of the modern beauty standard, no such women existed in that time.

Those who are obsessed with the Ming Dyanasty, please travelling back to the Ming Dynasty.

Those who are obsessed with the Qing Dynasty, please travelling back to the Qing Dynasty.

Our modern nation is PRC, not Ming or Qing Dynasty.

3741967364_d9e383be4d_o.jpg

3741968888_13b23b1846_o.jpg

Something a little out of topic.

Yakutst girl. They speak Turkic.The Yakutst live in Siberia and is the most northern Turkic tribe. They look very Asian compared to Anatolian Turk. I feel great affinity for Yakutst as they are mongoloid looking. When Russia conquered Siberia, Yakutst women were made sex slave while Russian gangster bleed their man.

Russian gangster keep a harem of Yakutst women giving them sexual disease decimating a large number of Yakutst.

To Ahiska, wonder you feel more affinity to Yakutst or Anatolian? I am just curious.

Although I am a Han chinese, I can empathize the desire some Turks want to form greater turkestan. Today Turkey is a 3rd rate power. If Turkey manage to unite Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrghistan, the greater Turkestan will be sitting side by side with China, USA, Russia, Brazil, Canada, Australia and India. It will be a great power. It will have strategic depth and ability to conduct long term war.

But that will also destabilize China, Iran and Russia.

3741967364_d9e383be4d_o.jpg

3741968888_13b23b1846_o.jpg

Something a little out of topic.

Yakutst girl. They speak Turkic.The Yakutst live in Siberia and is the most northern Turkic tribe. They look very Asian compared to Anatolian Turk. I feel great affinity for Yakutst as they are mongoloid looking. When Russia conquered Siberia, Yakutst women were made sex slave while Russian gangster bleed their man.

Russian gangster keep a harem of Yakutst women giving them sexual disease decimating a large number of Yakutst.

To Ahiska, wonder you feel more affinity to Yakutst or Anatolian? I am just curious

The original Turkics are mongoloids, while the Anatolian Turks are heavily with Europeans and Middle Easterners.

Back
Top Bottom