What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

DongBei girls are the prettiest :)

Dongbei girls are generally regarded as tall and busty, but some Jiangnan girls can be pretty tall and busty as well.

Viann-Zhang-Xinyu-wet-body-sexy-photo-for-Mr.-Zhai-5_thumb.jpg

ZhangXinyusbeachholidaytravel11.jpg

Zhang-xing-yu-chinese-hot-girl_27.jpg

But i don't like the Chinese girls to wear the skimpy clothes and try to be hot like the western girls. I prefer the Chinese girls to remain elegant and classic. IMO, i won't even marry a slutty Chinese girl like this. :coffee:

Keep the posts in English this is an international forum, @sayina2012 if you continue to insult/accuse others of being Manchu you will be banned. Finally get back on topic.

Who they are, I do not care。

They distort the history of manchu aggression,I Hate。

Massacres, aggression can never forgive

Last edited by a moderator:
Dongbei girls are generally regarded as tall and busty, but some Jiangnan girls can be pretty tall and busty as well.

But i don't like the Chinese girls to wear the skimpy clothes and try to be hot like the western girls. I prefer the Chinese girls to remain elegant and classic. IMO, i won't even marry a slutty Chinese girl like this. :coffee:

Same, I prefer them in elegant clothing rather than skimpy. I personally really like the look of a Chinese woman in Hanfu, that just looks amazing to me.

If you want to rant about Manchus this is the wrong thread so if you have noting on topic with this leave, take note of the prior warning I gave you.

I know, I will not reply.

My English is not good, so the use of a number of Chinese language.

I hope our Pakistani friends and Indian friends see the historical truth, do not believe lie.

Han is a nation with a long history of civilization,

We have a beautiful Chinese clothing ---- HANFU, 17 century it had been the aggressor eliminated, but today's young people began to wear a HANFU, hope friends around the world can understand HANFU !

True man...:tup:

2013.6.30 pics in XinJiang, Kashi. The Kashi city in the south of China XinJiang, local residents most r Uigur and few r Chinese Hans. That city was ever worst-terror area coz local Uygur power is larger than other ethnic groups also larger than Chinese Hans. Due to this month terrorist attack in other XinJiang city, China government strengthen public security and many police unites patrolling streets.

News link:新疆喀什街头/6.30 Kashi street pics

rdn_51d0f29ff19c1.jpg

rdn_51d0f2a054e1e.jpg

rdn_51d0f2a0e0c13.jpg

rdn_51d0f2a172e2c.jpg

xes_f08c47198ddec67298323d341f3b7a24.jpg

xes_f80dcc7103b14c09672228a95c65a45e.jpg

xes_5076f0539112c3f3d8ec2c4662efc7eb.jpg

xes_c10f1c8b3ad83b74d929c1bc84b0ece1.jpg

xes_d0a0f603e1aac3a76ab373c08fbb0dd2.jpg

xes_6d8e88809761123f3bfb20469b0f289a.jpg

Latest posts