What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

First ur post has been reported for being abusive and doing personal attacks.
Actually ccp wants to cover these thing's so world may not know about what is going on in china and enemies won't able to use it as a leverage, second ccp leaders know no matters how bad the Uighurs are if they keep getting highlights so many Islamic terrorist organizations would start intracting with ughurs more and more and it will a big headache , thirdly they dont wanna panic the chinese population and show them that ccp is always standing tall and strong.

Anyone can edit things on Wikipedia, wiki itself can't be a credible source but the links they use for reference can be good source if one read and examin them properly .

Of course i was not thr nor i every claimed of anything. Read my posts again u will see i quoted what op has posted. One can clearly see in one pic police(going by the black dress) is carrying a injured person. But in news reports thr is no mention of any type of casualties.
first it's reported second it's reported third it's in a remote place fourth we report facts rather than guesses.

A Bomb attack while an official visit is going on that too in China ...... Barbaric guys who are killing people in China need to be punished but hope those innocent Ughyers are safe from CCP's terror .i.e going to be unleashed as a result.

Many casualties. Till now 3 dead ,79 injured

天山网讯(记者田山报道)经警方初步查明,乌鲁木齐火车南站爆炸是一起严重的暴力恐怖袭击案件,暴徒在乌鲁木齐火车南站出站口接人处持刀砍杀群众,同时引爆爆炸装置,造成3人死亡,79人受伤,其中4人重伤(暂无生命危险)。目前,受伤人员已全部入院接受救治,案件侦破工作正在抓紧进行。
乌鲁木齐火车南站暴恐案件死亡3人-搜狐新闻
乌鲁木齐火车南站暴恐案件死亡3人-搜狐新闻

My blood boils when I see Chinese got killed. I am a patriotic Chinese.

天山网讯(记者田山报道)经警方初步查明,乌鲁木齐火车南站爆炸是一起严重的暴力恐怖袭击案件,暴徒在乌鲁木齐火车南站出站口接人处持刀砍杀群众,同时引爆爆炸装置,造成3人死亡,79人受伤,其中4人重伤(暂无生命危险)。目前,受伤人员已全部入院接受救治,案件侦破工作正在抓紧进行。
乌鲁木齐火车南站暴恐案件死亡3人-搜狐新闻
乌鲁木齐火车南站暴恐案件死亡3人-搜狐新闻

Rest in peace..............

79 injured means blast seems big

We stand with China against Islamist terror...

First ur post has been reported for being abusive and doing personal attacks.
Actually ccp wants to cover these thing's so world may not know about what is going on in china and enemies won't able to use it as a leverage, second ccp leaders know no matters how bad the Uighurs are if they keep getting highlights so many Islamic terrorist organizations would start intracting with ughurs more and more and it will a big headache , thirdly they dont wanna panic the chinese population and show them that ccp is always standing tall and strong.

Anyone can edit things on Wikipedia, wiki itself can't be a credible source but the links they use for reference can be good source if one read and examin them properly .

Of course i was not thr nor i every claimed of anything. Read my posts again u will see i quoted what op has posted. One can clearly see in one pic police(going by the black dress) is carrying a injured person. But in news reports thr is no mention of any type of casualties.

So buddy, because the media perhaps is slow at reporting things or because there hasn't been much reporting on this matter then that is proof of censorship?

BTW, the Chinese did report casualties:

China says three killed in bomb attack at Xinjiang station| Reuters

Suicide bomb ?

XinJiang gave a BOMB to the Xi, hope he know how to deal with Terrorism. Xi has no choice, it's WAR.
WAR with your own people?:what: I hope Xi doesn't think on your lines, that's just suicide. Deal with this as an internal threat.
It has only started to boil now in china, but India has been dealing with this menace for quite a while now. I'm in for an Sino indian counter terrorist co-op. India has a lot of experience in dealing with these guys.

RIP and condolences
Speedy recovery for the injured
Now terrorists scumbags against the Nation
You scumbags are asking for death penalties!

乌鲁木齐火车南站暴恐案件死亡3人-搜狐新闻
乌鲁木齐火车南站暴恐案件死亡3人-搜狐新闻

what do you thank Lux de Veritas for?

When we keep having these types of islam terrorists popping up, I have such a hard time believing the explanation about this "religion full of love and peace"???

On the other hand, China need forget about its soft approach in dealing this terrorist problem, the only working way is General Wang's Iron-First way. We will strike so hard and make those terrorists and potential terrorists feel the pain for their generations to come.

Our own people??? Why don't you ask those terrorists whether they consider they are our own people at first???

Suicide??? We have done the iron-first way in the past and how is the result: excellent. Xinjiang was very peaceful for quite some time.

The soft approach is really the suicidal way.

WAR with your own people?:what: I hope Xi doesn't think on your lines, that's just suicide. Deal with this as an internal threat.
It has only started to boil now in china, but India has been dealing with this menace for quite a while now. I'm in for an Sino indian counter terrorist co-op. India has a lot of experience in dealing with these guys.

I do not think those guys who bombing/ killing innocent ppls called as our frined or our own ppl. In general laws, the killer also should get shot.

Only justice bullet can destroy all evil, mercy just boost more violences. Also indian police & Army fighting with Maoist, not a WAR with local Indian ppl ? If next victim who is from ur family, u have to fight with them.

Last edited:
Kunming attack was way to big to cover up easily, before gov. Could act hundreds of pics were already started cerculating on internet. In this u can see clearly see the pic of a injured person being taken by police personal on stretcher. But till now no chinese new agency hv reported any casualties. What do u say abt it?

Excuse me, a bomb explosion in the middle of a big city with thousands of people having a mobile making pics is easy to cover up?

There has been a steady frequency of events, first the knife attacks and now we have a bomb blast. RIP to the dead and fast recovery for the injured.

I hope Chinese intelligence uncovers the people behind this and if there is any coordination between earlier knife attacks and this bomb blast.

Chinese govt. need to have more moles from the Uighur expat community to monitor politically active Uighur diaspora to penetrate the group that is responsible for these attacks. Most likely they are sitting in the West safely while using people of their community on the ground to direct these attacks. Efficient Intelligence is the key to defeat these terrorists. Western govt. will definitely extradite people if there is evidence found for expat Uighurs involved in these attacks.

I support a brutal but pin pointed surgical approach, but first thing to do is to find out who did this and then to find out the root of their ideology, ideologues and funding sources, before making plans to eliminate them from the root. If a blunt approach is taken like the US have done, the result will not be good for China's future. You have the opportunity to learn from the mistakes the US have made and are making.

@Lux de Veritas , I do not believe the West is behind this, west is not into terrorism business, but there are other countries in the world who are known sponsors of terrorism, and they belong to many religion.

And the jury is still out whether this is "Islamist terror" or purely ethno-nationalistic Uighur separatism, Hui, Kazakh, Kyrgyz and Tajik's for example are not into this sort of thing it seems. We have to wait for facts that is yet to be uncovered to pass a judgement on that. Whatever it is, I personally strongly condemn such actions and I am sure most of the worlds billion plus Muslims do the same and stand with the Chinese victims, not with the criminal terrorists (most likely Uighur) who did this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom