What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Seriously I can't believe that I am literally educating a Chinese citizen in how things work in China. CCP government is the law in China, you mess around with this institution then you will be finished and sent to the dustbin. CCP does not give a flying hoot in what the general public thinks in a domestic forum, otherwise Tienanmen Square should have toppled the government. Send our messages to your local domestic forum, but know this all internet activities are monitored in China and any anti sentiments against the government or for calling an attack on Pakistan would lead to your execution. Now be a brave domesticated clown.
@Beidou2020 :cheesy:

How exactly did you work that out Einstein...did you take a survey of every single Chinese citizen, to reflect there opinion on Pakistan. Number 1 you don't have the financial resources to achieve such an object. Number 2 you don't have the brain cells to complete an objective. Number 3 I have lived and worked in China and I don't need an internet forum to prove how much Chinese citizens respect Pakistan and its people.

No offence, but are you really so naive to think that in real life a Chinese you meet face to face will give candid opnions on Pakistan?

Or for that matter any person of any nationality.

Sir, whatever I say, unpleasant as it might be to some (or even most) here, it is as honest as I can make it.

What happens in Xinjiang will affect Pakistan and its relationship with its age old friend greatly, and we will not be able to blame RAW for this as easily.
lol sure they can :lol: and i think Pakistan is already doing it. They might have made some sort of connection like taliban is funded by RAW.... uyghurs are trained by taliban so uyghurs are RAW agent :D

How exactly did you work that out Einstein...did you take a survey of every single Chinese citizen, to reflect there opinion on Pakistan. Number 1 you don't have the financial resources to achieve such an object. Number 2 you don't have the brain cells to complete an objective. Number 3 I have lived and worked in China and I don't need an internet forum to prove how much Chinese citizens respect Pakistan and its people.

I am afraid what I heard from my friend does not tally with what you say. He was brought up in HK. Maybe what I heard was restricted to HK but I will find out more.

Sir, whatever I say, unpleasant as it might be to some (or even most) here, it is as honest as I can make it.

What happens in Xinjiang will affect Pakistan and its relationship with its age old friend greatly, and we will not be able to blame RAW for this as easily.
Just because we share the same religion as the attackers means it will affect our relationship with China, because apart from that I really don’t see the connection between the two, but thankfully the Chinese government is smarter than that and knows Pakistan has no involvement in this.

What is the point in quoting my post, if you are not going to even respond yourself directly.

No offence, but are you really so naive to think that in real life a Chinese you meet face to face will give candid opnions on Pakistan?

Or for that matter any person of any nationality.

For your information half of my closest friends are from all over China, because we have studied together during the University period. I have traveled to Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Dalian, Dangdong, Kunming and Hong Kong and have worked in China before. Therefore my information is not based on naive insinuation, but true facts. In fact I will travel to Guangzhou in the next 3 months for business and seeing my friends Grandfather who is ill.

Last edited:
go to 天涯, every chinese know this forum. see how our people talk about you and your religion.

Thank you I will talk to him later today and he can read Chinese. I will post his translation maybe today evening or tomorrow.

If you are Chinese I appreciate your honest comments. Truth is always best policy even if it is ugly. A good friend will tell the truth so that we can learn. It is better my people wake up and do not live in fools paradise. That might jolt them to introspect and maybe they might begin to change.

You might be doing us service. In fact I want our Chinese friends here to be honest. Only then the fools in my country can possible learn.

Anyway I will get my friend to read the Chinese forum.

This is most probably a Bharti false flagger. Be careful with your responses. It appears to me that this false flagger is provoking you and other Pakistani members to say bad things about China and Chinese. Whenever I encounter such so-called Chinese members, I tag @Chinese-Dragon for his feedback.

@Areesh

I am afraid what I heard from my friend does not tally with what you say. He was brought up in HK. Maybe what I heard was restricted to HK but I will find out more.

The same Hong Kong in where people despise Mainland China. Seriously learning things from a third person does not tell you the whole truth, because I will take you to Chengdu and you can meet all my friends from that city and they will describe how Pakistan is respected.

go to 天涯, every chinese know this forum. see how our people talk about you and your religion.
Take away Islam out of this context and you have another Tibet on your hands with the full moral support of the West just thank your lucky stars they happen to be Muslim even if the conflict has nothing to do with religion. At the moment there is no excuse better than fighting Islamic extremism for governments to act as cruel as they want with little to no criticism which china has learnt well from.

The same Hong Kong in where people despise Mainland China. Seriously learning things from a third person does not tell you the whole truth, because I will take you to Chengdu and you can meet all my friends from that city and they will describe how Pakistan is respected.

Well I am going to get my friend to go on Chinese internet forums to get a general flavour.

However there is no doubt about one fact. This relationship "higher than Himalyas and deeper then Oceans" is going sink in the deepest ocean if the those Islamic warriors get their way ....

As a general observation to all the Pakistani's. Pakistan is destined to collide with China unless we become a secular state. A Islamists and virulent secularist China are like oil and water. In fact there is more chance of Islamists achieving compromise with USA than with China. This is fact.

The West is benign secularism whereas China is virulent secularism. Those who peddle and bring Islam into the public realm had better learn from the Chinese or China is going to go the same way as USA ...

This is the white elephant in the room nobody has talked about. This is fact.

This is most probably a Bharti false flagger. Be careful with your responses. It appears to me that this false flagger is provoking you and other Pakistani members to say bad things about China and Chinese. Whenever I encounter such so-called Chinese members, I tag @Chinese-Dragon for his feedback.

@Areesh
I have the same feeling.Looks like he has an obvious attempts here.

I have the same feeling.Looks like he has an obvious attempts here.

Brother this false flagger has criticized the Chinese Government and the leadership of the CCP and wants to cause division between China and Pakistan....which will never happen.

Well I am going to get my friend to go on Chinese internet forums to get a general flavour.
Chinese BBS is very complex,in addition to the average Internet user,there is full of alot of people with ulterior motives,you know how crazy to Western propaganda is aimed at China,do you think they'll let us BSS?At this point,please be careful.

There is also a point,according to the Forum's different(political orientation and managemen trules) often reflect different tendencies.So,your friend should at least go to well-known Chinese network,so that you can get introduced and recommended.

Back
Top Bottom