What's new

Yes: House of Sherifs will Rule us again: Nawaz league wins by Polls

here comes a typical insafi with his childish logics. get mature kid.
ohhh bhai i am not a chot** sorry i mean yothiya! wtf anyone who opposes corruption is a PTI voter! then pti must be better than zardaris and shareefs parties no?

Pakistan is eventually going to crumble into either a banana security state or a vassal state.
There is no good future left for this country and this is what all possible optimism gathered.

We simply missed the boat to change ourselves in time to save ourselves.

Actually, the consensus before the 2013 election was that PML-N will win. I don't think anybody seriously thought that PTI or PPP would win, every indicator indicated that PML-N will easily form a majority. The Establishment has nothing to do with accountability. The facts are clear, Nawaz Sharif was caught with his pants down committing corruption and this time the Courts actually did something about it after pressure from the Opposition.

That doesn't matter. PMLN would have lost the next election had PMLN completed the term. Thanks to the selective accountability at the wrong time, PMLN is more favorite than ever while PTI is seen as the main establishment's lackey hence losing trust from the public that fiercely support public-platform democracy over Army takeover or Army's right-hand person in this case.

The worst part is that PMLN has gone rogue officially while certainly more favorite for the upcoming election. For PTI, it is always hype at best which translates nothing in the real world unfortunately. PTI was different game in 2013 but deteriorated so badly following the repeatedly dharnas, pro-TTP stances, u-turns, and now being lackey of main establishment in the eyes of Public.

Being seen as lackey of the main establishment in the eyes of public is the last PTI needs in order to maintain the trust from the public to show that PTI is democratic political party that speaks for public. I won't be surprised if PTI doesn't get the same following support as did in 2013 election.

Don't get your ego hurt, IK and PTI can't be compared with Jinnah and ML, nor is Noon League anywhere to unionists. What I meant was that people of Punjab don't look beyond the things which aren't their immidiate concern, PTI haven't made significant difference in KPK on top of that they have abused people of Punjab for not voting them, even on this thread you can see this. After doing this as routine and expecting votes again is simply idiotic. People of Punjab surely want alternative but PTI is not that.
nope they dont want an alternative
had they wanted an alternative they would have voted for PTI in 2013
time and gain KPK has shift hands between different parties...we saw PPPP, ANP, PML N, MMA and than PTI govts
but Punjab has always voted for PML N except when mushi completely finished PML N by force and replaced it with PML Q

If the same crop of corrupt Politicians do get to rule us again in the next election. I will leave Pakistan and put a Fatwa of darul kufr on it.

If the same crop of corrupt Politicians do get to rule us again in the next election. I will leave Pakistan and put a Fatwa of darul kufr on it.
chalo thik ho gya chacha jee hun pakey rehiyo is gal tay:lol:

bilkul, when we have opposition leader aged 66 who think from his dick instead of brain and decides to marry pinky peerni (a mother of 5) who divorced her husband for so called Rouhani reasons, then they will surely win..

nope they dont want an alternative
had they wanted an alternative they would have voted for PTI in 2013
time and gain KPK has shift hands between different parties...we saw PPPP, ANP, PML N, MMA and than PTI govts
but Punjab has always voted for PML N except when mushi completely finished PML N by force and replaced it with PML Q

What change? You think corrupt Tareen aka former muslim league Q/Musharraf and likes of Qureshi from PPP will bring change? PTI is just PML-Q and PPP in one party. People in punjab already voted them out in 2008. But you confuse Q league and N even though they are bitter enemies lol

People have seen PTI governance in KP and apart from media hype from their supporters they have failed miserably on all fronts.

Back
Top Bottom