What's new

Yet Again, Another 300 White British Girls Raped By Muslim Gang For Over 7 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ab hoga, pehle kahin aur tha.

I've observed that these british Pak are either religious nutjobs or total scum ..

Exactly what's wrong with ISIS members,Charlie Hebdo attackers.They've got it in their mind that their religion justifies this.And this is not coming out of the blue ,this is coming from certain mosques,certain groups that preach this.Why this locations are not targeted,i really don't know,it baffles me every time.

I doubt even their own families know what they are into .. Bunch of a-holes .. same goes for the brits.. If you can go after child milestone priests why not Fk these SOB's... Make an example out of them ... Shame them .. Hell give em a dose of sharia.. Stone em to death.

I've observed that these british Pak are either religious nutjobs or total scum ..

I doubt even their own families know what they are into .. Bunch of a-holes .. same goes for the brits.. If you can go after child milestone priests why not Fk these SOB's... Make an example out of them ... Shame them .. Hell give em a dose of sharia.. Stone em to death.

Indeed,Western legal system only exists to be abused.It's a joke.

The authorities is to be blamed here.. Instead of preaching South Asians about personal freedom and human rights, they should have took care of their own people.. What political correctness are they talking about?Imagine what first through those gals when the very system which was meant to protect them fails because they don't want to hurt religious sentiments..

Trust me it's still a lot better than ours..

(Student of law).

Still,i'm sure there's a middle ground somewhere.To liberal and you're taken for a fool,to extreme and you have innocents paying for it.Anyway,things are out of control,when you have 500 freaks gathering to pay homage to the recent Danish shooter you go in there,arrest them for inciting terrorism and you send all 500 of them to 15 years behind bars.You go in there and shut down the mosque who preaches hate,you sentence the insane imam to jail for life.You track where the money for his shop are coming and ban those organisations or people from the EU indefinately.If you have evidence that radicals want to join ISIS you don't merely take their passports ,you put them 20 years behind bars,you take away their family's welfare,you take away their children.You come down hard on them.

Pakistanis are very known for such heinous crimes in UK. Specially with underage kids.
You seem to be very active in this subject, any special reasons, sorry to burst your Bharti bubble, you Indians don't exactly qualify for the snow white award either.
Many British Hindus objected to the description of the Pakistani rapists as “Asian” (the term used in Britain for those from the Indian subcontinent), saying that no Hindu would ever be involved in such atrocities. Yet, looking at their home country, we see a different story.

As with the Serbs and Croats, it is primarily religion which separates the Indians and Pakistanis. Both countries were historically considered part of ‘India’. When the British withdrew, their empire in India was partitioned along religious lines, with theHindu part retaining the name “India” and the Muslim part taking the name “Pakistan.”

A high profile gang rape in India brought attention to what is frequently described as an “epidemic” in the country. Western tourists have also been victimized in recent attacks. The attackers do not just come from the underclass—one of the attackers is described By the Daily Mail as a “businessman.” [Two Western women raped in India: Irish charity worker, 21, `drugged and assaulted` and U.S. hitchhiker, 30, gang-raped in resort town in separate attacks, By Becky Evans, June 4, 2013]

As usual, a large volume of academic work is devoted to blaming the prevalence of rape in India on the British imperialists who first observed and reported on it. For example, an article in theCambridge Journal of Asian Studies blamescolonial indifference” and “contemporary trends in England” for the widespread nature and lax treatment of “intraracial (Indian-on-Indian) rape.” [The Rule of Colonial Indifference: Rape on Trial in Early Colonial India, 1805–57, By Elizabeth Kolsky, November 2010,] But the historical record indicates that the British simply allowed the Indians to develop their own criminal justice system based on their own customs.

The one exception: the British were reluctant to submit themselvesto the Indian criminal justice system, largely because of its treatment of women. A 1883 “Petition of Englishwomen in India” against a proposal to subject them to the Indian criminal justice system described the position of women in Indian society as “entirely different from that held by their European sisters”, and warned of a “terrible risk of injustice to which European women would thus be subjected” as the attitudes of Indian men were “so deeply ingrained in their minds that no amount of education and no residence in Europe can wholly disabuse them of it,” these attitudes being “the low estimate in which the natives of India hold the female sex.”

The petition also warned that Indian women would suffer if the criminal justice system were turned over to natives instead of British colonials.

There were also many reports of rape of British women by Indiansduring the rebellion of 1857. While dismissed by modern apologists as exaggerations, nearly a century later there were many similar reports of horrific violence against women in the fighting between Hindus and Muslims following the withdrawal of the British. In the 1971 Bangladeshi War of Independence, hundreds of thousands of women were raped. There were reports of women being tied to trees and gang raped, breasts hacked off, dumped in mass graves, being held in Pakistani rape camps.

I decided to check if any other former British colonies have this rape epidemic found in India and Pakistan—for example Hong Kong. A Google search of “rape in Hong Kong” turns up “Indian arrested in Hong Kong on rape charges” [The Hindu, June 6, 2013]as the top result, followed by almost 3 pages of articles on the same incident. A Google search of “gang rape in Hong Kong” turns up a story about a woman raped in Hong Kong by three men from Nepal, asmall country on the north end of the Indian subcontinent.

There is increasing mainstream and academic acceptance that behavior is at least to some degree determined by genes and heredity. We see the same behavior coming from element of both Indian and Pakistani society, despite the religious separation between the two groups who share a common ancestry.

Of course, in a sense it doesn’t matter. Whether it’s nature or nurture, immigrants bring their own deep-rooted practices with them. Something to keep in mind in the ongoing immigration debate.

Look at the f@@@@@ scum's faces. How come the local Pakistani community did know this was happening? Why were they silent?

I believe there is a new law coming which can see teachers and social workers being prosecuted if they were aware of these particular crimes and did not alert the Police.

Some 18-20 Romanians have been arested the other day in Sicily.They were trafficking girls from Romania,Bulgaria even Italy and selling drugs to everyone.Now,these are criminals,they brake the law to make dirty money but they do it to everyone,especially their own kind,they don't care,they're barbarians without ethics.When you're targeting only white girls it's another story,you're not a simple criminal but clearly a religious motivated one.
You’re telling me this was religiously motivated? That they did this because they were Muslim? So you’re telling me a genuine religious person would sell drugs, have sex outside of marriage and all the other sinful things they did?

By the way they were Pakistani women that were groomed as well. This had nothing to do with religion if you want to have a go at Muslims then they are plenty of genuine issues you could choose from, rather than desperately trying to link things that have nothing to do with Islam/Muslims.

Why are there lots of peados & rapists in England ?
Politicions ,Police ,Priests , Pakistani Gangs ??

Retarded Sicular Britishers cant even protect their females from barbaric ISIS criminals!! Shame on Britishers and their fcked law and society.

Retarded Sicular Britishers cant even protect their females from barbaric ISIS criminals!! Shame on Britishers and their fcked law and society.

WTF has this got to do with ISIS ? or the British ??

Nothing to do with being Muslim or Pakistani or women being white.
These were just a group of very sick evil men.

Why are there lots of peados & rapists in England ?
Politicions ,Police ,Priests , Pakistani Gangs ??
There is in every country, we just report it more at the moment because its a hot topic, men are the same the world over, its worse in poorer countries which also happen to be generally religious and where women are still not treated as equal which is the main issue.

Get your facts right before posting.

Switzerland, Sweden, Australia, Belgium, United States are in the top fifteen countries having worst rape crime.

India is way down the table at 94 number in total 110 countries from where data is collected, there is no data available what so ever from countries of religion of peace.

View attachment 199184

View attachment 199188 Now Get Lost.

So the religion of peace is to blame in Switzerland , Austrailia,Belgium ??????

I only mentioned India as per your flag & im not a bigot like you that i post in rape threads blaming just Indians for it .
But your the Bigot getting all defensive about your own kind and will blame Rapes in England (not Britishers lol )on ISIS .

You sound like a right little muppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom