What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

Hmm, lemme see.

I really really liked Dhuuan. 10/10. !!

Howcome we never make great dramas like that anymore?? :frown:

coz now no one is interested in working with ZEAL, that spirit from our Drama is lost :disagree:
Dramas nowadays are no way near those old ones :rolleyes:

Hmm, lemme see.

I really really liked Dhuuan. 10/10. !!

Howcome we never make great dramas like that anymore?? :frown:

Dhuan was a great Drama despite the fact that it was from Quetta Center. I know the guy who was servant in the Drama and used to sing in Atta-Ullah Esa Khelwi's voice. He is actually a hear dresser ( had a shop adjacent to my house in Quetta)

now the time is just for play with remote change channels again and again but see no one.that was time we have limited options on remote so we make and see that dramas.when i was in multan for high school i know every day which drama have episode now damn i don't know any thing abut tv because i have no time and no tv in my room.

see this seen of drama dhuan

great seen

Last edited by a moderator:
and all those times we used to sneak up to the nearest video game parlor with ek ek rupiye ke sikke...my mom used to beat me with her heavy chappal for bunking tuition to play those stupid video games...!
those days of flying kites...and running around without chappals...
"ye daulat bhi lelo...ye shohrat bhe lelo..."

meet the hero ashir azeem after long time of dhuwan.

andhera ojaala was a really master piece i was very young at that time and i my friends were inspired by it especilaay character of KARAM DAD really eternal one and we played choor spai inspired by dis play.

and one thing i wanna share with u when i was kid i and my two friends every day we did spend alot of time tring to trap sparrows and whenever luck was at our side we trapped sparrows and cook them by ourselves in utensils which we silently got from our homes and we really enjoyed that time and now memories are in mind and only thing is that we just miss these days like all of you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom