What's new

You know you grew up in Pakistan in the 90's when

dont forget Atrai man, that Gun & i used to shoot those ducks & discs, i never lost :bounce:
Then there was Mario, i never completed that game, then DAVE :yahoo:

Then u didnot played MARIO G

Its Cheat Verison

I end UP Mario so many times :taz: :taz:

what all games did you play in pakistan other than the video games....
I mean we used to gather in the evening when it wasn't hot anymore andplay...pakadam pakadai,chuppan chupai(hide and seek),chain chain...ooch neech ka papda(if memory serves me write)...maaram pitti...
i mean these are all regional names...can you connect with any of them?

I mean we used to gather in the evening when it wasn't hot anymore andplay...pakadam pakadai,chuppan chupai(hide and seek),chain chain...ooch neech ka papda(if memory serves me write)...maaram pitti...
i mean these are all regional names...can you connect with any of them?

Paritosh, we used to play 'exactly' these games

but i never completed it, it was irritating for me, in the end i stopped playing it

Mario G version u can find in Atari in Long List ..

Computer version have no mario G

Aladdin The Nasira Revenger was my best game .. Ended several Times :)

Ha! :woot: good old days i know,Backstreet Boys-Nsync-britney spears yaad hain? :D

Paritosh, we used to play 'exactly' these games

And contra in video games. And parlours use to charge for 2 ruppess for 10 mins or based upon the death of player initially when the video games were costly....

And yes then we used to play that ball hitting game. forgot the name.

And there was a game of girls If I exactly dont remember name something called "langdi" which used the player to jump on a track with one leg. I tried many times and failed miserably ;)

A video for you guys.....

I think guys this song fits for everyone..................

Please please do watch it is one of my fav and it is ground reality of our lives today. I assure you it is gonna make you emotional....

Last edited by a moderator:
Who told u Girls watch Indian Dramas HUH!!! :angry:
Some ppl used to watch it but every one is now sick of 'em...

When I was a kid, all my female cousins used to watch Indian movies. Muqaddar Ka Sikandar, Amitabh Bachchan. Uffff. And we boys teased them. :rofl:

Field hockey. My shins still hurt. :cry:

maram peeti with tennis ball ! i still remember it use to hurt lol!

When I was a kid, all my female cousins used to watch Indian movies. Muqaddar Ka Sikandar, Amitabh Bachchan. Uffff. And we boys teased them. :rofl:
QUOTE]

and the gals secretly crying lol ! i use to put the lights on suddenly to catch the culprits ..!

maram peeti with tennis ball ! i still remember it use to hurt lol!

yeah...!
be it school ki recess(we used to call it 'break')....or shaam ka time...i used to fire the cosco ki ball to kill!
I come from a village so we used to make kapde ki ball...but it used to hurt...
and staapu?anyone?the game where you used to pile up rocks and the other team used to hit you while you were at it?

@emo_girl...
I knew kabaddi and kushti are huge in Pak..but all these games??
it shows how old these games are...
many decades ago...our ancestors must have played together sometime somewhere...

@emo_girl...
I knew kabaddi and kushti are huge in Pak..but all these games??
it shows how old these games are...
many decades ago...our ancestors must have played together sometime somewhere...

Well i don't know much about these games :D

Back
Top Bottom