What's new

You You Australians you

Care to provide a link about rape festivals? That sounds more like thing practiced in bangLOLdesh.

Your country is infested by religious fanatics, horny men and perverts. So much that Taslima Nasreen was forced to flee from bangLOLdesh fearing her own safety. No wonder bangLOLdesh men are so obsessed about condoms and their size and no wonder why there is so much poverty in bangLOLdesh. The bangLOLdeshis are more interested in condoms than economic development.

The minorities in bangLOLdesh are treated as slaves who have no rights. Taslima nasreen commented on how women are treated like cattle. Lajja is an example of bangLOLdesh society. No wonder even the west Pakistanis were disgusted by you.

GDP stats? You even have a GDP? Your poverty is so legendary that nobody in the world believes bangLOLdesh can ever see light. Your countrymen run to India for food, so stop acting like you matter in this world.

Dave Singh is the name of the employer who signs your cheque? You see, you morons are so insignificant I cannot even come up with a bangLOLdeshi name. What do they call you in bangLOLdesh?

Taslima Nasreen made derogatory comments about Islam. Her Islamophobic and fascist mentality is what got her to that position. Hijras and prostitutes are WAY more common in places like Ind and Pakistan so you are wrong again.

look at your country and don't talk about poverty. When 700 mill of your people get access to toilets THEN, and I mean THEN may you come back to me. Until then Sat Sriy Akal my friend!

its not india its indian team now read :D and enjoy
View attachment 207782

i wish i could select a player from indian team for pakistani cricket team and that would be M.S dhoni a real talent and awesome character
I respect my Pakistani counterparts, who, after getting packed away in the qf only, are so needlessly boastful and ignorant...

There are no miscalculations here regarding the length and shadows .... When you are in the path of ascendency defeat is just a temporary setback, why worry when the potential is there?

it is good toss to win. The toss gave advantage to australians.

Srilanka and South Africans also lost their games by big margins. Chasing under lights is difficult.

Regarding the red part I said I know the names !

Then why obsess in the effing game where you can lose by the toss. Better watch another game like Football or Rugby.

I respect my Pakistani counterparts, who, after getting packed away in the qf only, are so needlessly boastful and ignorant...
There is only one match's difference between QF and SF. So get off your high horse. If India had faced Aus in QF and Pak faced BD, then it would have been PAK vs AUS in SF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom