What's new

You You Australians you

musalman logo ki saala problem kiya hai mere ab nahi samaz me ayi ley log itna nafrat karte hai ki khel ko mahabharat ka rup dede te hai !

handkerchief_21104_lg.gif
aye le rumal apne chinese aka ankh phocch lena!

I respect my Pakistani counterparts, who, after getting packed away in the qf only, are so needlessly boastful and ignorant...
australia won from india and all jihadis landgrabers from nieghbour spewing trolls here ! hights of chutiyapanti !

Taslima Nasreen made derogatory comments about Islam. Her Islamophobic and fascist mentality is what got her to that position. Hijras and prostitutes are WAY more common in places like Ind and Pakistan so you are wrong again.

look at your country and don't talk about poverty. When 700 mill of your people get access to toilets THEN, and I mean THEN may you come back to me. Until then Sat Sriy Akal my friend!

Lajja was a book on how minorities are abused in bangladesh. When did bangladesh become synonymous with Islam?

Look at a bangladeshi talking about poverty. When your compatriots stop flooding into my country for the chance of getting to know what food means THEN NOT EVEN THEN you have no worth. At the end of the day you are still a bangladeshi.

I am not a Sikh.

Back
Top Bottom