What's new

Your grave stone quote ?

you want me to pull you out? :woot:

I will not be in there:

"I am a soul. I know well that what I shall render up to the grave is not myself. That which is myself will go elsewhere. Earth, thou art not my abyss!" (Victor Hugo)

I will not be in there:

"I am a soul. I know well that what I shall render up to the grave is not myself. That which is myself will go elsewhere. Earth, thou art not my abyss!" (Victor Hugo)

Dont worry, I will do some voodoo to get your soul out there? khush? :P

bOF44YO.jpg

RnqDr5s.jpg

I am a Kashmiri Butt...the ones you guys call as Bhatts ! :ashamed:

My ancestors weren't in possession of an English Dictionary to make a more informed decision on our nomenclature ! :omghaha:

I knew a Mohammad Yahya Butt. His mailbox read M. Y. Butt. This was in the US - to the American kids of the neighborhood it was the most hilarious thing ever.

@Leader how is this? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

I know what your's will be - Please Allah mian, unban me and let me back into Naswarville :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tum log kiss khush fehmion main ho... Musalmaano ka gravestone hota hi nahi... I mean there is but its like one small tile sized stone added to put a small identifier. I've only seen permanent graves in Pakistan, normally in UAE they are just sand and small tile sized grave stone with a number or markings to identify.

Back
Top Bottom