What's new

Your Photography 2

Summit Lake-01322.jpg

That's really great. You know you have good equipment between the quality of the lens and camera when you get that kind of resolution @ 300mm, especially of a landscape which has so much detail everywhere.

Where is that plateau with the runway on top of it in the post before? Really incredible place.

Try scrolling fast through these, see if the aircraft moves.

IMG_0093.JPG
IMG_0094.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG

That's really great. You know you have good equipment between the quality of the lens and camera when you get that kind of resolution @ 300mm, especially of a landscape which has so much detail everywhere.

Where is that plateau with the runway on top of it in the post before? Really incredible place.

Try scrolling fast through these, see if the aircraft moves.

The equipment is nothing special, just a Nikon D7000 with the 18-300 mm lens, my workhorse camera.

The airport is TEX, the highest commercial airport in USA.

Great sequence, why not make a GIF out of it?

The equipment is nothing special, just a Nikon D7000 with the 18-300 mm lens, my workhorse camera.

Still nice stuff though. I have the competitor to that in the Canon 70D but with just the standard 70mm lens. Been looking at some 300mms though. You really need the magnification if you're outdoors a lot, for sure.

The airport is TEX, the highest commercial airport in USA.

Very cool, I never knew that.

Great sequence, why not make a GIF out of it?

I think that's the first time I've seen that set of pics in 2 years lol. Your posts reminded me to look through my collection. Besides, I'm not familiar with how to make gifs TBH, but anyone who does can use those pics and make one if they like. You have my permission! :-)

I have a boatload of pics from a lot of the fishing my son and I do and we've had some great action the past few years, I'll have to dig them out. Most of the stuff is video, though, and a lot of GoPro underwater etc., and drone action off the boat. But you've inspired me to get that 300mm lens and start taking better pics!

Back
Top Bottom