What's new

Your Photography 2

^^ Nice pic.

No it's the largest type of sunfish, the ocean sunfish (nicknamed Mola Mola) check out post #278 & #279.
I will, thanks. You know a lot more about these kinds of animals than I do. Impressive.

The little bird is a type of warbler. There are literally hundreds of subspecies of warblers just in the eastern United State alone. I used to know exactly what type of warbler it was but forget. I'll have to ask my friend since trying to ID the type through the internet or even bird guides is very difficult, especially the blander, females. But they are beautiful, tiny little birds and they have some of the most spectacular songs you'll ever hear, and many come very colorful.

These are a few of the well known males.

Blackburnian Warbler (one of the most spectacular ones and this guy sings an opera! lol)

They are nice. I had not seen them before but, I'll look into them. There is something charming and appealing about small birds, more than those of other sizes.

TurkishDinner-1867.jpg

Looks like some chicken & beef kabab,, some shawarma, and a couple racks of lamb.

These aren't mine but from a friend who lives in California who sent them to me a couple of weeks ago of the recent brutal fires. I thought they were incredible and worth posting.
This is the town the grew up in.

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

Last edited:
Cruising through a wooded marshland in a coastal area near my neighberhood and this sub-adult American bald eagle came gliding across the march towards my truck, I thought he was going to fly right over it but landed right on this tree next to the side of the dirt road. I only had my phone with me.

20170126_105310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom