IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3294.JPG

027.jpg

026.jpg

029.jpg

20150926_185250.jpg

20150620_142927.jpg

TbirdF-16.jpg

Just came back from a cross-country road trip!I'll post some of the pictures taken with my 1+5 in the coming days.

Haast,NZ

Mount John University Observatory [Protected Dark Sky Reserve],NZ

Lake Pukaki,NZ

^^ Beautiful pictures. What do you use for camera and do you enhance the colors and pics after the fact?

^^ Beautiful pictures. What do you use for camera and do you enhance the colors and pics after the fact?
Nah!It's OnePlus 5 with default cam app or Google Camera [w/ HDR+ mode].
I think the colors are vivid because the sun shines flippin bright during summers because of the whole perihelion thingy.

Last edited:
Queenstown

Inbuilt Camera App in OP5 [f2.6,ISO 100,1/860 s]

Google Camera on OP5 [f1.7,IS0 100, 1/2500s]

Last edited:
Nah!It's OnePlus 5 with default cam app or Google Camera [w/ HDR+ mode].
I think the colors are vivid because the sun shines flippin bright during summers because of the whole perihelion thingy.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but sounds good! lol. "Vivid" colors indeed.

IMG_3360.JPG

IMG_2527.JPG

IMG_2363.JPG

IMG_2545.JPG

IMG_2649.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

Must be a really big rabbit. I asked because I get the same triplet footprint in my backyard after it snows with the 7 or 10 families of rabbits that live there, but the size of those ones in your pic look like a mutated rabbit! They're pretty big, unless the perception of size is fooling me.

Looks like something else smaller crossing the rabbit tracks.

Took these this weekend as my friend who does snowy owl research in New England traps these magnificent birds at Logan airport and tags them and puts a transmitter on them then releases them further south.

Young, male snowy owl.

20180217_113901 (2).jpg
20180217_113828 (2).jpg

@Hamartia Antidote he's the director of the Blue Hills Trailside Museum.

Last edited:
Must be a really big rabbit. I asked because I get the same triplet footprint in my backyard after it snows with the 7 or 10 families of rabbits that live there, but the size of those ones in your pic look like a mutated rabbit! They're pretty big, unless the perception of size is fooling me.

We have lots of wildlife in our backyard and neighborhood, including rabbits (some large, as you estimated), deer, and turtles, among others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom