Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex
309lbbk.jpg

Moon Rock
k5505l.jpg

View from Mt. Thomas, Oxford (NZ)
smaxw0.jpg

Ahh!!

Good to see :D

A friend of mine is working for a large sports brand/store at their Pakistan office (procurement). Lot of sports garments including biker suits and garments are being made and exported from Sialkot and Gujranwala as per him.

The quality of the leather jackets Made in Pakistan was really excellent compared to all the others around them. :tup:

The quality of the leather jackets Made in Pakistan was really excellent compared to all the others around them. :tup:
One of our last strong hold in garment industry really. This and denim!

Anyway, the firm i mentioned above. They just entered Pakistan and started a procurement office. They are to be followed by two others as far as i am aware. I hope things will improve as far as leather product exports are concerned. :tup:

How about price? How much expensive they were compared to Chinese or Korean products?
Also in leather there must have been some articles from South America i suppose.

How about price? How much expensive they were compared to Chinese or Korean products?
Also in leather there must have been some articles from South America i suppose.

The prices were competitive too. The quality of the leather and the stitching for leather jackets made in other countries was really a notch below the Made in Pakistan ones.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OutNAbout-3374.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom