What's new

Your Top 5 Urdu Novels of all time ?

yeah... when i was reading mata-e-jaan hai tu....the first half of the novel seemed boring....but then afterwards it makes anyone cry!

Janat key patay
Muhasaf
Saans sakin thi ( @Aeronaut this one is lil bit depressing with happy ending but writing style is too gud you would like it )

Last edited by a moderator:
mazhar kalim is rubbish...a man with no imagination, copying other people's creations

anyways read nearly all of Naseem Hijazi's novels, best was(according to me) Shaheen about Andalus

Very easy to do criticism......You means if MKMA creates Imagination (Dreams) then its ok ??........Novels must be very near to reality...and that what he do in his novels....And whom he copy can you tell any author he is copying (Don't tell the name of Abne Safi) ????

Very easy to do criticism......You means if MKMA creates Imagination (Dreams) then its ok ??........Novels must be very near to reality...and that what he do in his novels....And whom he copy can you tell any author he is copying (Don't tell the name of Abne Safi) ????

yes he is copying the characters of ibne safi, and plz tell me how is novels are realistic, they are utter crap, making his characters look like supermen, and each and every novel follows the same story line, no change at all, the man has done nothing original

Anybody read Inspector Jamshed series?

yeah I used to read Inspector Jamshed and Imran Series when I was in secondary school

I was always geek of Jasoosi novels

Also read, Devta and may be 50 books of Naseem Hijazi (don't necessarily agree with him but he has that charm where you can't stop reading before it ends)

Has nobody read "QISA BAGH-o-BHAR" ????

My fav
1.QISA BAGH-o-BHAR
2.Dastan-e-mujahid
3. Ishiq ka Kauf
love the short stories, science fiction an Gadrya by Ishfaq ahmed
now a days reading raja gidh ... n enjoying it

Why the heck no body mentioned Shahaab nama by Qudrat Ullah shahaab?

IF YOU DIDNT GIFT "SHAHAB NAMA" TO THAT GUY, THEN DON'T GIFT HIM AT ALL

1) 10 Book Series on the life of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), specifically written for young children. Got it as a gift when I was around 10 and most likely was the best gift of my life.
2) Umr-o-Ayaar
3) Imran Series
4) Devta
5) Taloot

yeah I used to read Inspector Jamshed and Imran Series when I was in secondary school

I was always geek of Jasoosi novels

Also read, Devta and may be 50 books of Naseem Hijazi (don't necessarily agree with him but he has that charm where you can't stop reading before it ends)

You both Sire's have the greatest patience of all novel readers here. Farhaad Ali taimorr and his telepathic endeavours. How did you read this novel? Monthly episode in "Suspence Digest" or you read it in book form?

You both Sire's have the greatest patience of all novel readers here. Farhaad Ali taimorr and his telepathic endeavours. How did you read this novel? Monthly episode in "Suspence Digest" or you read it in book form?

I read Novels throughout my high school/college days along with Imran Series.

Liked Devta. Wish I had some powers. :(
Tazkirah-e-Muasireen
Ghurfa i Ghalib
Raavi-Par

I love peer e kamil......outstanding .....love it ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom