What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

Someone has explained it's more of a scout helicopter.

The other medium attack helicopter is the dedicated attack helicopter.

But what is the use of a scout helicopter that cannot be used for light transports simultaneously?

I mean look at the Kiowa Warrior project by Bell. It has enough firepower to be a scout helicopter and at the same time can transport one or two more injured soldiers of a special forces unit.

Don't you think that putting in money for a tandem seater scout helicopter is a waste? Considering that the Japanese projects OH-1 has come under a lot of criticism not just from us and the Chinese but also even some Japanese, I think it ain't wise.

:coffee:

26_130888_c0ad202352ae627.jpg

As for T-129s, Turkey has ordered those modifications for itself. It has to take AW's clearance. Let's face it; AgustaWestland would definitely want to reap the contract themselves rather than just let the Turks profit. There is bound to be some condition attached for re-exporting here.

Correct me if I am wrong but the AH-1Z is being offered at a much competitive pricing than what it would ideally cost a western attack helo, for you due to WOT and all. Or is it something else?

For T-129 Atak program, Turkish (TAI-Aselsan) and Italian(Agusta-Westland) institutes signed a collaboration agreement and established ATAK team. There are two Atak offices in world, One is in Turkey, Another one is in Italy. There are many other Turkish institutes such as Roketsan, Alp, TEI...etc working for Atak team as well. TAI's ownership and the work shares of institutes to be participated into manufacturing process is clear, Even If Atak is being exported to domestic/foreign country. I mean Agusta can't export T-129 Atak without TAI as equal risk share owner of Atak program. Anyhow, If you pay attention to tender(S. korea) T-129 Atak participated, It is only TAI, actively working to export it (As owner of intellectual and property right of Atak helo).

atak-slide-image.png

China has mastered modern turbofan technology. Z-10A uses the indigenous turbofshaft.

I've never seen an Indian designed avionics system and combat sensors. You will see LCA in service long before LCH. India is trying to go from making nothing to making a combat helicopter. That is impossible.

You Must Improve Your Reading Habits/Knowledge ... MKI Uses Indian Avionics. MKI has been produced since past Decade.

Should we doubt China Building an AirCraft Carrier from Nothing ?

It should be comparable to Eurocopter Tiger.
Those numbers are all made up by the Indian media or the government. India hasn't even made a simple helicopter by itself or even made its own avionics. You will need to see LCA in service first long before India makes its own combat helicopter. But China has a really advanced one already.
Since China makes its own Z-10A, it can order thousands or even more as long as it has the budget.

Ignirance at its best.

Guess This was courierd to Indians by BigFoot !

Dhruv_cockpit.jpg

wow,replying to a 2010 post good going
HEHE, At least do it before 2020.
And, too many displays, don't know whether the pilot can focus? I had seen such much display in a cockpit of passenger jet, Why do not they intergrate them?
Am I ignorant?

Where is the 1diot who thinks there are only a couple of Z-10s in service?

26_233437_50853be23ef8e32.jpg

26_233437_80a2647af7a75a9.jpg

Z-10s with the Nanjing Military Region in regular training。

China is NOT India which is into habitual boasting about something that may or may not happen years from when the announcement is made。:azn:

We had studied the American stealthy helicopter crashed at Bin Lander's house. Credit to Pakistan

We are in Afghanistan. Where are the Taliban in the US? Camels and donkeys taking the long way around to get here?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

The Apache is combat proven. The wizzz-10 is not. You guys are still wizzing about it.
Amercian tech is not that sharp as you guys bragging about.....You could only scare countries like Afganistan and Iraq. We are not afraid of you, a round made in China put in your head sure will end you pathetic life. In those fiction movie, you could defeat Aliens but not China in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by nomi007 View Post
Turkish tai-129 attack helo is better than wz-10

Might be now, might not be in the future. You could go for 3 WZ-10 instead of 1 AT-129.

z-10 with wz16 engines would put it in class below only Ah-64 and ka-52

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom