What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadeem Parcha is quite interesting to listen to, thats a person that can lead Pakistan to a better future unlike Mr.Hamid who can only think of the next best conspiracy theory, then back that up with manipulated verses of the Quran. Zaid Hamid's only quality is the ability to speak with lot of strength something that is seen often in misguided such as Jim Jones who are able to lead masses by speaking powerfully. If anyone wants to hear Jim Jones speak please listen to this link, its beyond creepy. It shows what people can do by speaking in just the way Mr.Hamid talks.

No, NFP cannot lead us to a good future. A very grim, sadistic future but not a good future. I like reading him but don't ever want to see him becoming politically active.

Zaid Hamid might just be another Jim Jones but NFP is a major crackpot as well.

another seminar of Zaid Hamid in Islamia College Peshawar turns ugly,
this is not how students behave.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really disappointed in Nadeem Paracha after this article.

He usually spits out his anti ZH regurges from time to time, with some really good insights and tid bits here and there, but this, this is UTTER CRAP! :sick: :disagree:

Has he lost his mind or is the reality something else?

maybe like this:

US-to-spend-50-million-on-media-in-Pakistan

6fae22f04d3598873e4e2b58271467f5.jpg

Who knows! :undecided:

But I have lost all respect for him :sick:

:tdown:

:disagree:

I am really disappointed in Nadeem Paracha after this article.

He usually spits out his anti ZH regurges from time to time, with some really good insights and tid bits here and there, but this, this is UTTER CRAP! :sick: :disagree:

Has he lost his mind or is the reality something else?

maybe like this:

US-to-spend-50-million-on-media-in-Pakistan

6fae22f04d3598873e4e2b58271467f5.jpg

Who knows! :undecided:

But I have lost all respect for him :sick:

:tdown:

:disagree:
RF, it was comical satire and everything has been written with innuendos in mind. Read it again.

Asim Bhai Chacha Zaid ki jaan chor do ab.

Let him rest in peace :D

Need to close few of his threads

Look ppl im very neutral abt Sir Zaid Hamid nd watchin him very closely since for a while bt i came across this vid nd this vid is a serious concern for me being a muslim !
So guyzz plz explain nd stay away frm flamming nd trolling !

sorry admin posted in the wrong section, so i request u to plz close thiz thread !

where is the video...?

too many threads are already on this all time hit personality of this forum...

Look ppl im very neutral abt Sir Zaid Hamid nd watchin him very closely since for a while bt i came across this vid nd this vid is a serious concern for me being a muslim !
why you created a new account just for one video......

anyway you can introduce your self by editing the post.

@Sir Mujhahid
sir i didnt create a new profile jz to post a new video, i ws following defence.pk for a quite long time nd wanted sumthin very concrete to post so i came across this vid !

I wanted to create a new thread bt why iam getting this

1. Pak123, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

[*]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    [*]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    [*]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom