What's new

Zaid Hamid tells about 1965

For most of over 60 years Pakistan’s economy fared much better than India’s and it was only during the last some years that India started growing out of its Hindu growth rate and poor downtrodden Indians apni auqat bhool gaye. They started challenging Chinese growth and started calling themselves an emerging super power. Unfortunately, Indian economic growth has again come down to just above their favourite Hindu growth rate while Pakistan’s economy is showing signs of recovery. Indian economists are now talking about further downfall of Indian rupee and the once mighty Birla’s and Tata’s of Indian industry are hurting under the burden of increasing debt.

Geographically India is being squeezed on land from all sides. China, Pakistan (both nuclear powers) and even Myanmar intrude into India at will and surround it from all sides. In Indian Ocean, more powerful navies dominate Indian Navy. Geopolitically and geostrategically, India is fast becoming a mere regional nobody who is still dressed up in rags and nowhere to go.

And to top it all, Pakistanis are fighting back to reclaim and own their identity as the true heirs of Indus Valley Civilization. Which means that even the false identity that India was propagating to be its own, is no longer going to be Indian any more and Indians would in all likelihood would even be seeking an identity for their nation.

@shan, @pk_baloch

Last edited by a moderator:
For most of over 60 years Pakistan’s economy fared much better than India’s and it was only during the last some years that India started growing out of its Hindu growth rate and poor downtrodden Indians apni auqat bhool gaye. They started challenging Chinese growth and started calling themselves an emerging super power. Unfortunately, Indian economic growth has again come down to just above their favourite Hindu growth rate while Pakistan’s economy is showing signs of recovery. Indian economists are now talking about further downfall of Indian rupee and the once mighty Birla’s and Tata’s of Indian industry are hurting under the burden of increasing debt.

Geographically India is being squeezed on land from all sides. China, Pakistan (both nuclear powers) and even Myanmar intrude into India at will and surround it from all sides. In Indian Ocean, more powerful navies dominate Indian Navy. Geopolitically and geostrategically, India is fast becoming a mere regional nobody who is still dressed up in rags and nowhere to go.

And to top it all, Pakistanis are fighting back to reclaim and own their identity as the true heirs of Indus Valley Civilization. Which means that even the false identity that India was propagating to be its own, is no longer going to be Indian any more and Indians would in all likelihood would even be seeking an identity for their nation.

These things will only happen the wet dreams of losers like you. Aukat to pakistan ki barso se dikh hi rahi hain. we cut you in half in 1971, imf humiliated your country in front of the world, osama was found in pakistan, american mercilessly slaughtered your 24 soldiers and still pakistan calls them allies, new national bird of pakistan is the predator drone, and you guys have the balls to ridicule us? a country which has lost every single war it has fought, and yet celebrates its armed forces as if they are heroes. This is what losers do.

We are the children of the Mughals. Our legacy will echo in eternity.

pakistan_s-flag-flutters-proudly-over-the-romantic-rajput-fort-of-kishengrah-in-1965-war.jpg

They might be your heroes and ancestors but they were enemies of my pashtun ancestors. They took delhi from us.

They might be your heroes and ancestors but they were enemies of my pashtun ancestors. They took delhi from us.

Actually the extensive mughal court documents have hardly ANY mention of punjabis :)

But I see why its important for people with a misplaced idea of honor.

Is he a joker or pretending to be a joker. BTW sometimes i watch lal topi and laugh.

Can we stop boasting about everything and making such childish threats. In 1965 we were far more united than we are today. Today we are idiots who support a terrorist like Altaf Hussain even when he says partition was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind.

Today we have atleast 30 militant movements and parties (yes 30 which includes both parties and groups seeking independence from Pakistan, like Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz or militant groups like the BLA or terrorist groups like the TTP.) each seeking to harm Pakistan in some way or the other. Pakistan is in a complete mess because of us, because of our uncles and aunties who sit on plump cushions in magnificent drawing and curse Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis and every other person unfortunate enough not to be from our ethnic group rather than build unity and realize how beautiful the Pakistani nation is.

We love to divide ourselves into smaller and smaller entities by making our own derh int ki masjid. We bring terrorist parties like the MQM and PPPP to power. We threw away East Pakistan just because we could not tolerate it that the Bengalis had chosen their own government to lead them through the crisis, so that bhutto could recline in mahogany beds with beautiful women. We are to blame for what we have done to this country. Each one of us is responsible.

We can take on India in any war when we build up unity in our country, when things at home are okay, when evil taliban terrorists aren't pounding at our gates of the beautiful nation Jinnah built every second, when our own countrymen aren't doing their best to frame innocent Pakistanis on false charges of terrorism. I am really depressed about the situation in Pakistan. I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

Now the rest of you who read this, go on and keep voting for the terrorists of the MQM, or theives like the PPP or PMLN. I believe we need to take major steps to clear our household or India might overtake us very soon thanks to our loser leaders. And this is not a joke. I spent my entire life loving Pakistan beyond anything else and I know I will have no role in anything in this country... its sad that our leaders would even sacrifice me to save their necks. We are in a pathetic situation.

We have to clear the mess in our homes and beat the Taliban if we want to salvage any respect for ourselves.

:flame:Wow, didn't knew that THIS many ppl would get pissed off by Zaid Hamid's words. Hahahaha :pakistan:

My mother still tells me how they all helped as much as they could during this war because they knew how close India were to our cities.

The soldiers reported they saw Hazrat Ali's double edged sword in the sky which put courage in their hearts and fire in their belly to push back the Indian troops.
it was in 1971, and it was a normal curved sword formed out of the stars in the sky, how can we possibly be so brave as him to see his sword?

because our own politicians became traitors in 1971 ....so how can GOD help ????
God was helping till we surrendered, it was impossible that we stay in prisons while the angels go and fight

ive seen that video. very funny indeed. tht laal topi maskhara also claimed tht the swords(samsher) of of those divine ghosts were shining so brightly tht it left Indian army soldiers blind for some time. :D
he said flames were coming out of it not shines ._. he used the word "sholay"

Has Pakistan reached the moon yet? I believe ZH had something to say on that topic.:lol:

No doubt the 1965 war was the complete butt Fuc-k for bharat mata.
Buttfuck? Ohh k. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I feel pity for the Elite members and Moderators. They have to hide their faces after seeing their contrymen so delusioned. Ha Ha

By the way. Congrats for victory of Operation Gibralter. :cheers:

so according to u all the suicide bombers are brave ? I say they are the most ganduu n cowards. bravery is different what u talking is called brainwashing.
Ignore him. chutiyon ke kabhi ghar nahin baste. And its a crime on PDF to call a chutiya as 'Chutiya'. :D . So ignore him. He will be a lot ashamed when he knows true history. Now he is in delusion of their fabricated history. Give @Menace2Society some tym. His won countrymen who have been exposed to reality will explain him the facts.

If India had won the 1965 war, I wonder how could I play Golf at Gymkhana Club in the morning today.
Coz ur reason of 1965 war is shaken. The war started with Operation Gibralter. The point is if Pakistan won the war, Kashmir wudnt had been an integral part of India. Lahore Cantonment was only a reactive act to limit Pakistani fight in their own land AWAY FROM KASHMIR. Hope if u have a little brain that understand strategy, u will get it clearly.

Indians dint have resources to take over whole Lahore City. We targeted the Cantt and got it too. But then came the ceasefire.

And poor pakistanis were taught by their generals that Indians werent allowed to enter Lahore.

Matlab, kuchh Generals apni awaam ko itna bewkoof samajhti thi ki kuchh bhi pilaya pee liya. :rofl:

Last edited:
India invaded Lahore, not the other way around.
Pakistan invaded J&K not the other way around. :rofl:

The funny thing is Lahore is right next to India border and they still couldn't do anything even with advantage of surprise attack. Especially when most of the PA was on LOC border lol. Banias are still haunted by that day.

Anyway according to banias they won so you maybe played gold there in your mind only.
Abe Dhakkan. Baniya Baniya na kar. Hamare Army ke sikh bhdak gaye to 1947 ki katai yaad dila denge. :D :D :D

Our ideology has always been stronger than theirs.

Our soliders are ready to die if it is deemed necessary with unflinching resolve.

We are men amongst men with the heart of a lion.

767109d1359601749-29er-ok-dwarf-little-person-please-help-applause.gif

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Coz ur reason of 1965 war is shaken. The war started with Operation Gibralter. The point is if Pakistan won the war, Kashmir wudnt had been an integral part of India. Lahore Cantonment was only a reactive act to limit Pakistani fight in their own land AWAY FROM KASHMIR. Hope if u have a little brain that understand strategy, u will get it clearly.

Indians dint have resources to take over whole Lahore City. We targeted the Cantt and got it too. But then came the ceasefire.

And poor pakistanis were taught by their generals that Indians werent allowed to enter Lahore.

Matlab, kuchh Generals apni awaam ko itna bewkoof samajhti thi ki kuchh bhi pilaya pee liya. :rofl:

Which Cantt did you target - if it were Amritsar Cantt, you certainly were successful. Indian Army never even came close to Lahore Cantt. What are you talking about.

I do not also know as to who told you that a small operation in areas south of Pir Panjal range, like Gibraltar, would have been launched to capture the whole of Indian Occupied Kashmir. And if the Indian Armed Forces went to war with Pakistan by launching multiple operations across the international border merely to apply a recoil on Gibraltar, would there be anybody more stupid than the generals your armed forces produced. Anybody with a bit of basic military knowledge would laugh at such stupidity. I do not know what you people are taught or made to read in India, whatever it is, it does borders on the delusional.

Back
Top Bottom