What's new

Zakii, the mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To mods,

why those flag image buttons have been removed??so u have gone independent from wdn??

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

You are on top of list :devil:

you cant do anything..plz keep me on top:rofl:

Wohooo! I am a Moderator!!!

Thanks everybody for congratulating me. I hope I will not disappoint you all and you will keep doing mistakes and giving me an opportunity to ban you

Its so nice to see 36 replies in this thread, private messages and tons of Facebook messages all congratulating me for this new role.

You must celebrate by banning some bhartiis, i have compiled list for your convenience :butcher:

Anyway Congratz :cheers:

bhaijaan isme mera naam mat dalna main to aapka bhai hoon na????:angel:

and if i may say i would propose Imran BHai's name for the post of new super MODS:whistle:

Wohooo! I am a Moderator!!!

Thanks everybody for congratulating me. I hope I will not disappoint you all and you will keep doing mistakes and giving me an opportunity to ban you

Its so nice to see 36 replies in this thread, private messages and tons of Facebook messages all congratulating me for this new role.

you will keep doing mistakes and giving me an opportunity to correct it by editing rather than banning

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you will keep doing mistakes and giving me an opportunity to correct it by editing rather than banning

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, Your post is like your property. Either write sensibly or get ready for appropriate action

Of course exceptions can be made but I don't think I would be abusing your posts by editing the original post

No, Your post is like your property. Either write sensibly or get ready for appropriate action

Of course exceptions can be made but I don't think I would be abusing your posts by editing the original post

wa ji wa..bhaaji tusi te 1 min wich badal gaye:cry:
tusi bhul gaye,asi dono motorcycle te naal ghumdey c...:rofl:

chalo koi ni;)

Congratulations dear!!!!

My best wishes for you.

tumblr_m0dhfx2ynW1r38hk2o1_500.jpg

Bohat Mubarak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom