What's new

Zakir Naik rejects Two Nation Thoery

He boycotted the plebiscite and the majority was 50.3% something (despite his boycott)nothing of an overwhelming majority.The voting was also not based on universal adult suffarage only those who paid income tax were eligible to vote

:rofl: He boycotted and who was is btw.

He carried thousands of Pathans to Afghanistan and at the end many of them were massacred there and not offered refuge

And lolzz to whom they paid tax? to British raj na then why would British raj whould have separated them.

Anyway despite all Indian Bull Sh.it we the people of NWFP love our country and we keep India on L------------;) (pardon me for my french)

Before

After

don't you think both statements are colliding with each other?

Tell me yes or no........... Did the idea of partition came in 1946 or was it there in 1930s?

There was an idea of an autonomus region in the minds of Jinnah and others not an idea of partiton(which Rehmat ali) entertained in the 1930's its simply not partiton

Mr Ejaz you didn't expressed the reasons that Mumbai Muslim hate Pakistani's.

I will tell you because they knew that now their life and Property has been endangered and now they are exposed to Hindu Attacks.

There was an idea of an autonomus region in the minds of Jinnah and others not an idea of partiton(which Rehmat ali) entertained in the 1930's its simply not partiton

The idea of a seperate country was initally presented by Allama Iqbal. Later on Chaudry Rehmat Ali gave a name to this country...... as we say in urdu "Iqbal ka khawab thaa"

If you just look at the pamphlet it is clearly demanding for a seperate country and i am not able to find that letter now..... that was the first letter where the name PAKSTAN was used and sent to the queen. It clearly states that the Muslims in India want a seperate country and that happened in 1930s....... but after the resolution on 23rd March 1940. It was all crystal clear........... no more discussion on United India....... we just want a seperate country :rofl:

I will post that letter if i can find it...... or will send you in PM if i find today and this thread is closed in the meanwhile

Last edited:
:rofl: He boycotted and who was is btw.

He carried thousands of Pathans to Afghanistan and at the end many of them were massacred there and not offered refuge

And lolzz to whom they paid tax? to British raj na then why would British raj whould have separated them.

Anyway despite all Indian Bull Sh.it we the people of NWFP love our country and we keep India on L------------;) (pardon me for my french)

Pls use grey matter madam.According to indian councils act of 1919 and 1935 only those who paid income tax were eligible to vote its not universal adult suffarage .Hope you understood it

Normal muslim in India is fond of going to darbars (graves) and prayer from them. However in Pakistan we have quite alot got rid of that shirkiya practice.

Bro no disrepect bro ,but the ones that dont pray at graves for the ones they love is are committing shirak......all this anti darbaar-praying at graves ect is a recent phenomena that was exported by the saudi wahabbis into the muslim lands.

Dr Naik in no way supported Yazid bin Muawiya but his statement that it was a political thing and it is not part of Islam. It is part of Islamic history but not part of Islam. Islam was completed at the day of the last Haj of the Prophet (SAW).

And politics is part of islam.

It is unfortunate that though Wahabis (Deobandi and Salafi) are accused of being intollerent by the west and the certain class of Muslims but seldom u see them bashing other sect but u see alot of Shias and Barelvis bashing them. Which is unfortunate infact. I request the moderators to put forward a policy in which no sect should be bashed by any one.

The reason the wahabi-deobandis-salfis are "attacked" is that they are innovators and the ones that spread falsehood.

On a personel note i have met zakir naik and he is very arrogant.

Bro no disrepect bro ,but the ones that dont pray at graves for the ones they love is are committing shirak......all this anti darbaar-praying at graves ect is a recent phenomena that was exported by the saudi wahabbis into the muslim lands.
Quran commands u to pray to Allah only and directly not through dead people. Its not a Wahabi Saudi thing, this was also preached by the Shah Wali ullah Dehlvi during 18th century to the people of India, same time Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab starting his preaching in Arab

And politics is part of islam.
No Islamic history not part of Islam

The reason the wahabi-deobandis-salfis are "attacked" is that they are innovators and the ones that spread falsehood.
Well they talk about following Quran and Sunnah. Is this innovation or the one made by the sufis and the barelvis

Last edited:
On a personel note i have met zakir naik and he is very arrogant.

oh yaar Maulvi logon ne nakhre bohat hotay hain :lol: and somehow they are right too............ they meet 100s of peoples everyday............ you get fed up yaaar....... your attitude autotically gets changed

Just ignore how arrogant he was, just remember what Islamic teachings he gave you

Quran forbid u to pray to Allah only and directly not through dead people. Its not a Wahabi Saudi thing, this was also preached by the Shah Wali ullah Dehlvi during 18th century to the people of India, same time Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab starting his preaching in Arab

No Islamic history not part of Islam

Well they talk about following Quran and Sunnah. Is this innovation or the one made by the sufis and the barelvis

Musalmaan bhai can i ask you a question please

I will ask only one question but i want an answer in detail

Hopefully you will be the first person who can satisfy me with your answer

Musalmaan bhai can i ask you a question please

I will ask only one question but i want an answer in detail

Hopefully you will be the first person who can satisfy me with your answer
please ask i hope i can answer

Mr Ejaz you didn't expressed the reasons that Mumbai Muslim hate Pakistani's.

I will tell you because they knew that now their life and Property has been endangered and now they are exposed to Hindu Attacks.

I could give you links of how the Mumbai muslim community refused burial for the mumbai attackers and where angry muslim protesters were burning Pakistani flags.

But I don't think that will change your opinion.

Anyways, to get back the good will of the average Afghans, Iranians and Indians including Indian muslims. It would be good if you stop equating Pakistan with Islam. and India with anti-Islam all the time.

I could give you links of how the Mumbai muslim community refused burial for the mumbai attackers and where angry muslim protesters were burning Pakistani flags.

But I don't think that will change your opinion.

Yes i know because they feared Hindu Backlash so they were trying to show solidarity with Hindus.

Anyways, to get back the good will of the average Afghans, Iranians and Indians including Indian muslims. It would be good if you stop equating Pakistan with Islam. and India with anti-Islam all the time.

Ok.Pakistan may be not Islam all the time but India is Anti-Islam all the time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom