What's new

Zardari donates 1 million dollars to the Ajmer Dargah.

BAL THAKUREY Tujhe aaj tak kesi Indian nay duwa nahe de hogi jitne tujhe pora PAKISTAN dayga.. eek kaam tu karday... agay tu samaj he gaye hogaye!

Zardari baba ki jai...:yahoo:

I think President of Pakistan knows only language of money... be it give or take... 1 million dollars`ll do a lot to the soldiers family instead of a dargah...

koi samjhao unhe ki kahan pe paise lagane se goodwill banti hai...:laugh:

Where he get this money if president salary is not $1 million. It's something to think about.

BAL THAKUREY Tujhe aaj tak kesi Indian nay duwa nahe de hogi jitne tujhe pora PAKISTAN dayga.. eek kaam tu karday... agay tu samaj he gaye hogaye!

Bhai ... bal thakrey ne to aaj tak makkhi nahi maari ... aadmi dekh ke kaam sonpa karo...:fie:

Jab mile Sardari aur Zardaari.. mil kar le li hamaari..kha gaye sab khana .. bane hum bhikhaari.. agli peedhi ke chor mil kar bole.. bas kuch din aur.. fir hai humari baari.. mil kar katenge junta ko.. hai yeh bakari humari tumharii...

I heard even though the donation is for a million, only 900K will reach the Dargah account... some 10% tax they did not disclose clearly...

Looks like ....He also cares more about Indian poor than Pakistani poor...looks like he also joined PDF:D

LOL!

Zardari is the good person now. He is looking decent and serious person. No case proved against him. Problem is that he can't handle and control the future of 200 Million people of Pakistan and he is not wise as "president should be".. This is good gesture that he donated some amount. Zardari is rich person , he need to donated half of his property for the people of Pakistan
But we need clever and intelligent president like Musharraf.
This is not the special visit to India, just a personal visit of zardari for Ajmer Dargah.
1 million dollar is huge amount for a shrine. Instead of shrine he should donate 1 million dollar for a park in India with the name" Pakistan park".

It would have made me happier if had would have dinated this money to charity.

But then, it's an issue between him and his maker and I am no1 to pass judgement.

I heard even though the donation is for a million, only 900K will reach the Dargah account... some 10% tax they did not disclose clearly...

Hi Fateh - tbh i dont really care what he does if it was HIS money. We all know he has systematically raped the country coffers and made it his own. I sit here frustrated when this scum bucket owns over 200 properties in the UK - and they are NOT his. If he could show us where he got the funds i would bow my head and accept i am wrong.
What he does with his own money is obviously a matter for him but one facepalms at thinking this idiot thinks he can fool us in pretending HE is putting his hand in his pocket.
Shows you how out of touch retarded politicians are. There is a sense of natural grief in Pakistan for the lost souls today and this moron is hitting the headlines for things like this. I would have expected our leader to behave in a different manner....

strange to see Pak is donating million dollar to a Dargah in India..Guess, a dargah will actully receive 0.98 million dollar...

Zardari is the good person now. He is looking decent and serious person. No case proved against him. Problem is that he can't handle and control the future of 200 Million people of Pakistan and he is not wise as president should be.. This is good justure that he donated some amount. Zardari is rich person , he need to donated half of his property for the people of Pakistan
But we need clever and intelligent president like Musharraf.
This is not the special visit to India, just a personal visit of zardari for Ajmer Dargah.
1 million dollar is huge amount for a shrine. Instead of shrine he should donate 1 million dollar for a park in India with the name" Pakistan park".

WHERE DID ZARDARI GET $1 MILLION IF HIS SALARY ISN'T $1 MILLION??

WHERE DID ZARDARI GET $1 MILLION IF HIS SALARY ISN'T $1 MILLION??
Sir G Bhutto is the richest family in Pakistan. Ever knew bhuttoism?? They are Richest family in Pak Like Nawaz Sharif.
Sir 1 million dollar is not huge money. My neighbor has more than it and they have Gold business and they are affording 6 cars.
Also transfer of land is the process of Bhutto.
Zardari kahan sy aaya aor aaj kia Hai. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.:rofl:
I am not with zardari party as he do not deserve position of President seat..
Also ganja taliban party Nawaz shrarif also not deserves the president seat.
Imran Khan is good person but surrounded with Lotas of Pmln , PPP, PMLN Q.:rofl::rofl:

This is how you know Zardari is more loyal to other countries except for Pakistan.

08_04_pg8b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom