What's new

Zardari donates 1 million dollars to the Ajmer Dargah.

And I hope that white lady from Europe stays the leader of India forever.

Indians know their place, and it's at the feet of white people
Even when they have democracy, they chose a European ;)

You people are condemning a man for donation!!from his pocket !!!
Give freedom to the first man of your country ...silly people

How can he earn Millions ? his salary is probbly 20,000 USD or 30,000 USD

Where is his millions coming from did he not belonged to a poor family prior to getting married to Bhutto what a change in financial status .. :eek:

Man is donating Millions ... and collecting 100 million form Pakistani Banks under Benazir Foundation redirects :disagree:

Atleast they razed down all such nonsense..when is some TTP kid coming to Ajmer block?
Some biddati peer

see the pictures again hope you see the difference btw peers shrine and dictators grave .. these peers spread islam by harmony where as dictators used invaders, robbers & proxies

How can he earn Millions ? his salary is probbly 20,000 USD or 30,000 USD

You know the answer of your question, if not then read post # 51.

see the pictures again hope you see the difference btw peers shrine and dictators grave .. these peers spread islam by harmony where as dictators used invaders, robbers & proxies

Brother, some people are hating him just because of his sect and not because of his act!!!

Its a really good gesture not only from Zardari but from entire Pakistan. I hope we are in the right direction to achieve peace and harmony.

Brother, some people are hating him just because of his sect and not because of his act!!!

its a perticular sect who hates all sects rest were all fine until this moroniat showed up on our streets

That philanthropist attitude should continue for the incoming budget.PPP's last budget so i'm keeping my expectations high.

seems like "khuch hadayatt mill gye hee ajmer sae...........:D "

Mr Z just called his Swiss Banker to wire $1M to Ajmer Sharif Bank Account , and there was'nt a dent made in Zardari's billions , may be he should start funding all the dargahs in Pakistan as well , get some GDP growth and make him happy as well. A win win :-)

says the person who lives and canadian charity... :rofl:

And I hope that white lady from Europe stays the leader of India forever.

Indians know their place, and it's at the feet of white people
Even when they have democracy, they chose a European ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom